Oh Yeon Seo never really thought of making a career in the entertainment industry. In middle school, she just decided to follow her friends attending SM Entertainment audition.
She failed to get into the company, but was contacted by another one called SidusHQ.
This young girl accepted the offer and went on to join the agency. She made her debut as a K-pop idol with the group LUV.
They released the album Story with two lead singles Orange Girl and I Still Believe in You.
Unfortunately, the group disbanded just six months later. Yeon Seo decided to pursue a career as an actress instead.
She had her first role in the 2003 drama Sharp. But she was not quite successful at the beginning.
The woman from Jinju began to gain recognition around 2012. At the time, she starred in family drama My Husband Got a Family.
She also joined a variety show titled We Got Married which helped her popularity.
This Cancer woman got her breakthrough in 2014. She scored the leading role in Jang Bo-ri is Here! The drama was a huge hit across the nation. It also launched her into stardom.
Over the years, she continued to make a name for herself through many iconic roles. Some of the dramas she’s in are Shine or Go Crazy (2015), Please Come Back Mister (2016), and Mad For Each Other (2021).
Read more: Yeroni – Biography, Profile, Facts & Life Story
- Real Name: Oh Haet Nim (오햇님)
- Stage Name: Oh Yeon Seo (오연서)
- Nickname: –
- Birthday: June 22, 1987
- Birthplace: Jinju, South Gyeongsang Province, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Nationality: Korean
- Height: 170 cm (5’7″)
- Weight: 48 kg (105,8 lbs)
- Blood Type: O
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actress
- Education: Dongguk University
- Parents: –
- Sibling: –
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @ohvely22
- Tiktok: –
- Youtube: –
- Weibo: OhYeonSeo
- Fancafe: OhYeonSeo
- Yeon Seo wanted to be an archeologist while growing up.
- She idolizes BorA.
- She can’t take cold showers.
- This Actress hates cold.
- She looks up to Kim Hye Soo.
- She loves acting but recognizes that it’s hard for her body and mental health.
- This former Idol wants to star alongside Leonardo DiCaprio.
- She describes herself as cute, a bit plain, but also sexy.
- She learned posing for pictures since early age.
- Before debuting with LUV, Lusi found it hard to learn choreography.
- She felt a little embarrassed watching herself in My Husband Got a Family.
- She was on diet during high school.
- Her mother wasn’t really supportive of her career choice to be an idol.
- She used to care more about people’s physical appearance. But as she grows older, she cares more about personality.
- Jeon Hye Bin, former fellow member, used to take care of her.
- In LUV, her positions are visual and maknae.
- In the future, she wants to act with Jung Woo Sung and Seo Kang Joon.
- She loves using social media to read her fans’ encouraging comments.
- Yeon Seo didn’t want to get married. But she does now after her co-stae Kwon Sang Woo showed pictures of his family.
- She always tries to improve as an actress by being proactive and hardworking.
- This Cancer woman picks bag as her must have accessory because it carries many important stuff.
- She has dry and sensitive skin.
- She has used eye cream since her teenage year.
- Yeon Seo doesn’t believe in failure because you can always try again.
- Her ideal type is someone who has connection with her and easy to talk to. She would also love being with someone with bad boy persona but actually a gentleman to her.
Read more: Jessi – Biography, Profile, Facts & Life Story
Pics of Oh Yeon Seo
1. Yeon Seo looks great in soft colors
2. She takes cute mirror selfies
3. She can pull off fun and crazy looks easily
4. Simple make-up also looks good on her
5. Yeon Seo is looking badass in black
Oh Yeon Seo might not be successful on her journey to be an idol, but she has proven to be an amazing actress. She has also taught the lesson of never giving up.