Alex Warren is an American YouTube star and TikTok star.
He became famous after posting skateboarding stunt videos on TikTok.
Growing up, Alex Warren has always been interested in skateboarding. He then shared his love of skateboarding on Instagram in May 2015.
He becomes the co-founder of a TikTok star group named the Hype House, along with other TikTok stars Chase Hudson and Thomas Petrou in November 2020.
Warren first started uploading on his YouTube channel in September 2018 about a Make Me laugh challenge with his friends.
His videos are mostly about first-person POV comedic vlogs featuring his group of friends, surprised gifts, and pranks. This internet star tries to maintain his videos around 4 minutes long.
Several of his popular videos are about his best friends on Hype House kissing and he confessed to her girlfriend.
In the 10th annual Streamy Awards, Warren received a nominee for the First Person category but had to let Emma Chamberlain win. He appeared on AwesomenessTV in January 2021.
Throughout his career, Warren has collaborated with many artists, including Larray, Tana Mongeau, and Bryce Hall.
- Full name: Alex Warren
- Stage name: Alex Warren
- Nickname: Alex
- Birthdate: September 18, 2000
- Birthplace: California, United States
- Zodiac sign: Virgo
- Nationality: American
- Religion: –
- Profession: YouTube Star, TikTok Star
- Education: Carlsbad High School
- Hobbies: Making videos, skateboarding
- Girlfriend: Kouvr Annon
- Facebook: AlexWaarren
- Twitter: @alexwaarren
- Instagram: @alexwaarren
- TikTok: @alexwaarren
- YouTube: Alex Warren Official
Height, Weight & Physical Appearance
- Height: 170 cm (5’7″)
- Weight: 75 kg (165 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Body Measurements: 42-34-40 (Bust -42, Waist -34, and Hips -40 inches)
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: –
- Father: –
- Mother: –
- Brother: Grant Warren
- Sister: Ashley Warren
Boyfriend & Dating History
The two of them have been dating since 2018 and announced their engagement in December 2022.
Alex Warren has an estimated net worth of $2 million to $3 million. He mainly earns from his career as a TikTok star and YouTube star.
According to Social Blade estimation, he earns $646 thousand $10.3 thousand per month or $7.8 thousand to $124 thousand annually.
- Warren owns green eyes and naturally brown hair.
- He resides in Los Angeles.
- He becomes close friends with skater Joshua Forsberg and internet stars Charlie D’Amelio and Tayler Holder.
- Warren looks up to other YouTubers such as Casey Neistat, Logan Paul, and Tanner Fox.
- This internet star drives a McLaren.
- Warren doesn’t do drugs or drinks alcohol.
- His absolute high is when he uploads videos.
- He says he remains relatable as he shops at Target and doesn’t buy nice clothes.
- Warren was born in La Jolla and grew up in Carlsbad.
- His father passed away due to cancer when he was 9 years old.
- When he was a child, his father used to buy jumping houses and LegoLand tickets, then film his children’s reactions.
- Warren was raised by an alcoholic mother with behavioral problems.
- His mother threw him out when he was seventeen years old.
- After that, he was homeless and slept in his friends’ cars.
- Many of his friends’ parents hate him because he didn’t go to work or college. Instead, he asked their children to make vlogs with him.
- Warren hurt his arms while skateboarding in June 2019.
- He dated an Instagram star Kouvr Annon.
- In 2020, he was accused of copying David Dobrik, but he denies that news.
- Warren said he was inspired by David Dobrik, but didn’t copy him as he rarely watched Dobrik’s YouTube videos.
- He met David Dobrik several times and he said he was really nice.
- His ideal type is…
“I started on social media singing. If you scroll down any of my socials, it’s me doing covers and always dreaming of doing what I’m doing now; it just never seemed possible. So there’s the part where it’s like, it doesn’t feel real and that I’ve signed a record label deal, and I’ve played on stages and stuff, but I don’t think it really hit me yet, that this might be my job.”
“Everyone is chasing something they will not get. I’m chasing the approval of my dead parents.”
“With grief, the biggest thing you don’t want to forget is how things smell, how people sound, and what they look like. I think everyone who’s lost a parent or loved one forgets some key facts about them after a long time, and no one wants that.”
“For the longest time, I didn’t like my voice because it was a little deeper than most, and in pop music, you didn’t hear that you had artists like Justin Bieber and Shawn Mendez, and Greyson Chance. All these guys sang very high, but singers like James Arthur and Lewis Capaldi made singing with low sounds exciting and popular.”
“I think I won’t achieve what I’m chasing. The problem is before my mom passed away, she was an alcoholic, and every person with an addiction needs someone to blame it on. So it’s been a whole thing going back and forth ever since she passed; I have her in my head, just criticizing everything I do.”
“I don’t want to be the dead dad kid; I don’t want that to be my niche. I have a lot of songs, and it’s something where I started looking at my discography, and I was like, oh my God, guys, we need to fix this. So I have a kind of fuck you record coming out where it was inspired a lot by P!nk.”
“I’ll have an era where I write about good things that have happened in my life. But the project I’ve written tells a story within all these songs, and working on this whole project is a message to my younger self.”
“I have all these songs showing everyone what I’ve gone through, but also so many people have gone through a lot of this, and no one ever talks about it. Putting out these songs and getting some success is cool because it can show a lot of people that the situation you’re in right now does not mean it’s going to be who you are forever.”
“I remember sitting in my room and 16 or 15 being like, why the hell is this happening to me? I won’t be able to do what I want or achieve these things. So this entire project is just a message to that person, but it’s also to so many people in that situation now.”
“I have a song that I just wrote called; “You’ll be Alright Kid,” and it’s literally all the things I would say to my younger self. I know everyone tries to give some inspirational, dumb, cliche fucking quote here, but the one thing I would say is that it’s gonna get better.”
“My dream has always been to be a father.”
“Now, I have an amazing fiance, want kids, and am not trying to be an idiot anymore.”
“Starting the new year, waking up next to my FIANCÉ. WHAT?!”
“Los Angeles, CA. Last Tour Stop. We cried, We laughed, We flipped me off as a family.”
“I can’t wait to show our kids these photos one day and show that it is possible to get the prettiest girl at school.”
Pics of Alex Warren
1. He wears an all-black outfit and white sneakers
2. Warren wears a Metallica T-shirt
3. The all-grey outfit seems comfortable
4. Warren’s pose looks cute
5. His black outfit contrasts with the feminine background
Who is Alex Warren?
He is an American YouTube star and TikTok star.
Who is Alex Warren’s real name?
His real name is Alex Warren.
What makes Alex Warren famous?
He’s famous because of his skateboarding stunt videos on TikTok.
Where is Alex Warren from?
He was born in California, United States.
How old is Alex Warren?
He was born in 2000, and he is 23 years old as of 2023.
When Alex Warren celebrates his birthday?
He celebrates on the 18th of every September.
How tall is Alex Warren?
His height is 5’7″ or 170 cm.
Who are Alex Warren’s parents?
He did not reveal the names of his father and mother
Is Alex Warren married?
No, he is currently unmarried. But he is in a relationship with Kouvr Annon.
Who is Alex Warren’s ex-girlfriend?
None of his ex-girlfriend is known to the public.
How rich is Alex Warren?
His net worth is around $2 million to $3 million.
What is Alex Warren nationality?
His nationality is American.
Alex Warren’s struggle and pitiful childhood have been paid as he becomes one of the mega-popular Internet stars.