Anakin Skywalker is the main protagonist in all three prequel films in the Star Wars saga and the main antagonist of the original series, known as Darth Vader.
As a result of Palpatine’s manipulation of Sheev by taking advantage of Anakin’s fear of losing his beloved wife, Padm Homepathy, he finally chose to turn to the dark side of The Force.
Not only that, his decision to become an evil character was also due to his disappointment with the Jedi Order
For physical appearance, Anakin is described as a manly figure and has extraordinary strength. This is evidenced by his ability to help massacre almost all the Jedi in the Galaxy.
- Real Name: Anakin Skywalker
- Stage Name: Anakin Skywalker or Darth Vader
- Nickname: Anakin
- Birthday: 41 BBY
- Birthpalce: Tatooine
- Died: 4 ABY, DS-2 Death Star II Mobile Battle Station, Endor system
- Age: –
- Gender: Male
- Height: 203 cm (6’8”)
- Weight: 120 kg (264 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Blond light and dark
- Eyes Color: Blue
- Parents: Shmi Skywalker (Mother)
- Siblings: –
- Friends: –
- Hobbies: –
- English VA: James Earl Jones
- He was a Jedi who turned to the dark side after losing his beloved wife.
- Anakin first met the Jedi when Qui-Gon Jinn came to Watto’s shop looking for spare parts.
- Before becoming an evil character, Anakin always helped others who needed help.
- Anakin was born without a father.
- He is a much-loved antagonist character.
- Anakin is tempted by dark forces and misuses his powers.
- He is not half-hearted in eliminating anyone who stands in front of him and gets in his way because he has tremendous power.
- Despite his evil nature, he still has a good side where he killed Palpatine to save his son.
- He persuaded his son Luke to join the Dark Side, but he refused.
- There is a statue of Darth Vader in the National Cathedral in Washington DC.
- Anakin won against Count Dooku, which also proved that he was a good fighter.
- He has an open mind that other jedi do not see.
- Anakin has powers of unlimited sensitivity.
- He is also a pilot who can run an aircraft with ease.
- Anakin has an inexhaustible courage and tenacity that no other Jedi possesses.
- Physically, he has more strength than Mace Windu, Yoga, and Grievous.
- Anakin is the strongest Force user who has never been in doubt.
- Due to his lack of a calm demeanor, Anakin is not considered an ideal Jedi.
- He is also famous for being a Jedi who refuses to let his enemies live.
- Not only does he have a rash attitude, he also has a stubbornness that ultimately cost him the fight against Dooku.
- Anakin is gullible, and this trait destroys his life.
- He is also easily overpowered by his stronger emotions.
- In fact, he is known as an irresponsible Jedi.
“One day, I will become the greatest Jedi EVER. I will even learn how to stop people from dying.”
“You’re asking me to be rational. I know that is something I cannot do.”
“I’ve got a bad feeling about this.
“You underestimate my power!”
“Sometimes we must let go of our pride and do what is requested of us.”
“Obi-Wan, may the force be with you.”
“From my point of view, the Jedi are evil!”
“I see through the lies of the Jedi. I do not fear the dark side as you do. I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new empire.”
“Mom, you said that the biggest problem in the universe is no one helps each other.”
“But try to remember, always put purpose ahead of your feelings.”
“Attachment is forbidden. Possession is forbidden. Compassion, which I would define as unconditional love, is essential to a Jedi’s life. So you might say that we are encouraged to love.”
“Well, you know, Master, I couldn’t find a speeder that I really liked…”
Anakin Skywalker became an evil character because he lost his family. However, deep down, he still has a good side, especially for his twins.