Bradley Colburn started a YouTube channel when he was 23 years old and studying at university.
His channel was named theRadBrad and his first video was him playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. This YouTuber got 10,000 subscribers within a few days of building his channel.
People like his gaming scenario and insightful video game walkthroughs. In 2013, he hit 1 million subscribers on YouTube.
After graduating, he received an offer from a worldwide gaming network called Machinima. His series called Let’s Play on YouTube has become a guidebook for tons of video game players.
Bradley has braced his title as a gamer. YouTube’s Chief executive officer, Susan Wojcicki, thinks that Bradley is one of the top gaming creators.
His profile was also featured by famous media, such as Rolling Stone, FMV magazine, and VentureBeat.
The YouTuber has collaborated with many major brands, including Microsoft sending him three Surface laptops, Zotac USA giving him a dedicated PC Gaming rig, and miHoYo sponsoring his Genshin Impact series.
- Full name: Bradley Lamar Colburn
- Stage name: theRadBrad
- Nickname: Bradley
- Born: February 10, 1987, Tuscaloosa, Alabama, United States
- Zodiac sign: Aquarius
- Nationality: American
- Height: 190 cm (6’3″)
- Weight: 73 kg (160 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: YouTube Star, Gamer
- Education: Information Technology, Kennesaw State University
- Hobbies: Playing video games
- Parents: –
- Sibling: A sister
- Wife: –
- Facebook: @theRadBrad
- Twitter: @theRadBrad
- Instagram: @tharadbrad
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: theRadBrad Official
- Bradley owns a Corgi called Chubbs.
- FMV magazine refers him to the King of the YouTube Walkthrough.
- Bradley is known for his hilarious outbursts and detailed personality.
- The YouTuber sometimes breaks chairs when he can’t beat a level in the game.
- His favorite gaming experience is Pokémon Blue on a backlit Game Boy Color.
- Parasite is Bradley’s favorite movie.
- He only has a left kidney and his right kidney never grew since he was born.
- The man has survived an F4 tornado, which killed 13 people.
- After graduating from high school, the YouTuber enrolled at Kennesaw State University and majored in Information Technology in 2008.
- In 2010, he waited in line at midnight to buy a video game Dead Space 2.
- He graduated in 2011 and became a YouTuber ever since.
- The YouTuber created tRB Productions, Inc.
- In 2020, his father beat cancer.
- He changed his YouTube avatar after 10 years in August 2020.
- He welcomed a baby girl named Clementine in April 2020.
- In October 2020, Hurricane Zeta put his house to the test and he had a power outage.
- Bradley hid behind his mic while playing Amnesia Rebirth in October 2020. He thought it was the scariest game of that year.
- He started Spider-Man Miles Morales in November 2020.
- His channel got #1 on YouTube gaming for the first time in December 2020.
- In March 2021, Bradley purchased a package of controllers from Scuf Gaming.
- He also tried Valheim Game for the first time with no tutorials.
- His ideal type is…
Pics of Bradley Colburn
1. The YouTuber poses with his dog
2. A mirror selfie from the gaming legend!
3. Bradley took a selfie wearing a blue T-shirt
4. This gaming YouTuber has been known as a professional chair thrower
5. He took a selfie late at night while recording a video
Bradley Colburn became the famous gamer in the world, as he puts effort and passion into it. Well done!