Jakob Kasimir Hellrigl or Candy Ken found his gender-bending character when he was in college. He was inspired by Hello Kitty, Barbie dolls, and Japanese Kawaii culture.
Later, he shared his persona on the Internet by dressing in pink clothing and other feminine elements.
Ken created TikTok and Instagram account, as well as a YouTube channel in 2014. He produced his own series on the channel named Welcome to Candy Land. The series was remake for a short movie and won an Austrian film festival.
He then released several EPs, including Welcome to Candy Land, Basic Bitches, and Candy Ken Paradise. In 2016, this Internet star launched an album named Real Talk.
His unique styles caught designers’ eyes, like Nicola Formichetti and Jeremy Scott.
Formichetti discovered him and flew this Internet star to Milan to take a photoshoot for his fashion magazine called Free.
In 2018, Ken was invited to the Jimmy Kimmel Live to play the game “Who’s High?” This TikTok star has become the model for famous magazines, such as VMAN, Paper, and Vogue Taiwan.
He even got the chance to be partner with the famous photographer Terry Richardson.
- Full name: Jakob Kasimir Hellrigl
- Stage name: Candy Ken
- Nickname: Ken
- Born: July 27, 1992, Bregenz, Austria
- Zodiac sign: Leo
- Nationality: Austrian
- Height: 170 cm (5’7″)
- Weight: 58 kg (130 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: Rapper, model, internet personality
- Education: Wenatchee High School
- Hobbies: Photography and making videos
- Parents: –
- Sibling: –
- Wife: Baby J
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @candykenbabyj
- Instagram: @candyken69
- TikTok: @candyken
- YouTube: The Unicorn Family
- His trademark was mixing things that do not go together.
- The man wears colorful wigs, temporary tattoos of Hello Kitty, and grills.
- He also buys Barbie dolls to complete his feminine look.
- Ken loves combining masculinity, as he has the muscles, and femininity, with pinky decorations and Hello Kitty.
- He referred to the character “Candy Ken” does the crazy things his real-life Ken is not allowed to do.
- His biggest inspiration for making the character is Ai WeiWei from Tiongkok.
- This YouTuber moved to the US to study and eventually found himself.
- He thought he got more freedom while living in the US.
- After graduating from high school, Ken enrolled in photography and film design at the Lette-Verein college.
- However, he dropped out of college in 2014.
- He started dating a girl with the same aesthetics as his, Baby J.
- However, the two broke up in February 2020, and addressed the issue in their own TikTok accounts.
- He removed his gold teeth grillz in February 2020.
- In May 2020, his Tesla was vandalized and spray-painted by a fan in Beverly Hills.
- Then, in September 2020, he married his Baby J in a colorful wedding ceremony in Beverly Hills.
- Previously, the two shared their video proposal on their YouTube channel.
- The guests wore masks and were attended to by the closest family members and friends.
- The couple announced they expected their first child in January 2021.
- His ideal type is…
Pics of Candy Ken
1. The man spoils his partner with flowers and other cute stuff
2. Ken wears a pink Micky Mouse T-shirt
3. This TikTok star wears a pink dress
4. He broke the gender styles
5. Do you like Ken’s appearance with the colorful outfit?
Candy Ken presents his unique style on the Internet and becomes hugely famous. Are you a fan of this guy?