Jakob Kasimir Hellrigl or Candy Ken is an Austrian TikTok star, rapper, and model. He built a massive online following from sharing lifestyle-related and wealth-focused contents.
Apart from that, he also boosts his popularity by showing the contrast of masculine character mixed with feminine influences from pop culture.
He found his gender-bending character when he was in college. He was inspired by Hello Kitty, Barbie dolls, and Japanese Kawaii culture.
Later, he shared his persona on the Internet by dressing in pink clothing and other feminine elements.
Ken created TikTok and Instagram account, as well as a YouTube channel in 2014. He produced his own series on the channel named Welcome to Candy Land. The series was remake for a short movie and won an Austrian film festival.
He then released several EPs, including Welcome to Candy Land, Basic Bitches, and Candy Ken Paradise. In 2016, this Internet star launched an album named Real Talk.
His unique styles caught designers’ eyes, like Nicola Formichetti and Jeremy Scott.
Formichetti discovered him and flew this Internet star to Milan to take a photoshoot for his fashion magazine called Free.
In 2018, Ken was invited to the Jimmy Kimmel Live to play the game “Who’s High?” This TikTok star has become the model for famous magazines, such as VMAN, Paper, and Vogue Taiwan.
He even got the chance to be partner with the famous photographer Terry Richardson.
Read more: The Card Guy – Biography, Profile, Facts, Family & Life Story
- Full Name: Jakob Kasimir Hellrigl
- Stage Name: Candy Ken
- Nickname: Ken
- Born: July 27, 1992, Bregenz, Vorarlberg, Austria
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Nationality: Austrian
- Religion: –
- Profession: Rapper, Model, TikTok Star
- Education: Wenatchee High School
- Hobbies: Photography and making videos
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @candykenbabyj
- Instagram: @candyken69
- TikTok: @candyken
- YouTube: The Unicorn Family
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearances
- Height: 170 cm (5’7″)
- Weight: 58 kg (130 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Body Measurements: 42-32-16 (Bust -42, Waist -32, and Hips -16 inches)
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Father: Manfred Hellrigl
- Mother: –
- Brother: Julius Hellrigl
- Sister: –
Wife, Girlfriend, & Dating History
The couple got married in September 2020. The event was documented in a 9-minute video uploaded on The Unicorn Family channel titled Official Wedding – Candy Ken + Baby J.
They welcomed their child in June 2021, who’s named Rodeo.
His net worth is estimated to be anywhere between $3 million and $5 million.
His main sources of income is his social media accounts, which lead to revenue and various brand deals, sponsorship, and endorsement.
Based on the Social Blade’s estimation, he earns a staggering $102.7 thousand to $1.6 million per month or around $1.2 million to $19.7 million per year of revenue from his YouTube channel.
Some of his collection of cars that have made appearance in his channels are including a Tesla Model X (estimated to cost more than $114 thousand) and a Lamborghini Aventador (estimated to cost around $390 thousand).
- His trademark was mixing things that do not go together.
- The man wears colorful wigs, temporary tattoos of Hello Kitty, and grills.
- He also buys Barbie dolls to complete his feminine look.
- Ken loves combining masculinity, as he has the muscles, and femininity, with pinky decorations and Hello Kitty.
- He referred to the character “Candy Ken” does the crazy things his real-life Ken is not allowed to do.
- His biggest inspiration for making the character is Ai WeiWei from Tiongkok.
- This YouTuber moved to the US to study and eventually found himself.
- He thought he got more freedom while living in the US.
- After graduating from high school, Ken enrolled in photography and film design at the Lette-Verein college.
- However, he dropped out of college in 2014.
- He started dating a girl with the same aesthetics as his, Baby J.
- However, the two broke up in February 2020, and addressed the issue in their own TikTok accounts.
- He removed his gold teeth grillz in February 2020.
- In May 2020, his Tesla was vandalized and spray-painted by a fan in Beverly Hills.
- Then, in September 2020, he married his Baby J in a colorful wedding ceremony in Beverly Hills.
- Previously, the two shared their video proposal on their YouTube channel.
- The guests wore masks and were attended to by the closest family members and friends.
- The couple announced they expected their first child in January 2021.
- His ideal type is…
Read more: Ben Azelart – Biography, Profile, Facts, Family & Life Story
- Desire Will Set You Free (2015), as Chantal’s Companion
“I was always Candy Ken but society and people limited me and wouldn’t let me express myself. It took me years to be just that and it really feels so good. The transition has been the best time of my life so far.”
“Gender roles are over and I’m fighting for that all day – every day. It’s time for everyone to be free to be themselves. While there is still a lot that need to change, I believe that we are on the right track.”
“Narrow-minded or ignorant people shall always exist and I doubt that will ever change but it is important to keep trying to spread love in the community.”
“I’m all about motivating and inspiring people that are like me and want to be different.”
“I know how creative people feel and just how hard society works on beating down their confidence. We limit ourselves all the time and never dare to dream too big.”
“I want to be a role model for every single person out there who doesn’t wish to be put in a box and get judged daily for his beliefs or looks. I want to show everyone what’s possible when you follow what you love. Being yourself is the only true way to happiness.”
“I feel like American rappers are similar to me because they don’t take themselves too seriously. I really appreciate people in the music industry who don’t take themselves too seriously.”
“Growing up in Austria, there are a lot of things you’re allowed to do, but there are also lots of things you’re not supposed to do. I feel that I have to work with this gender problem, because it affects me too.”
“I need to show everybody that I can be all of what Candy Ken does and still be accepted and loved by a lot of people, and the right people.”
“Most people try to impress the wrong people. I tried to impress the wrong people for such a long time. If you want to impress all these people, you’re not following what your passion is.”
“Be yourself. I love seeing all these people embracing themselves. TikTok is a beautiful platform for people who are different and who don’t fit the norm.”
Pics of Candy Ken
1. The man spoils his partner with flowers and other cute stuff
2. Ken wears a pink Micky Mouse T-shirt
3. This TikTok star wears a pink dress
4. He broke the gender styles
5. Do you like Ken’s appearance with the colorful outfit?
Candy Ken presents his unique style on the Internet and becomes hugely famous. Are you a fan of this guy?