Brittney Palmer is an American UFC octagon girl, model, actress, and OnlyFans star. She rose to prominence for being the UFC’s Octagon Girl and for receiving 2012, 2013, 2019, and 2022 World MMA Awards.
She’s also known as a painting artist who has her works exhibited around the world along with influential artists such as Andy Warhol and Pablo Picasso.
Brittney Palmer began her first career in the performing arts as a professional dancer in the show Jubilee at Baily’s Las Vegas. Then, she was hired as a lead dancer in X Burlesque as her first career.
After that, she appeared on YouTube along with model Jo Garcia in a Mortal Combat-themed video in 2011. For this reason, the video garnered over 600,000 views by September 2013.
Next, her career as an Octagon Girl or ring girl began when she appeared at the World Extreme Cage fighting. In this case, she stayed there until it merged with Ultimate Fighting Championship or UFC.
In addition, her job as a ring girl included preparing players and rings for the next round, announcing fights, and cheering the audience.
In 2012, Brittney appeared on the cover of Playboy magazine. Then, her appearance in Playboy magazine makes her the third ring girl to hit the magazine.
She was awarded as Ring Card Girl of the Year in the same year, defeating Arianny Celeste and bringing her winning streak on an end.
Also, she worked on philanthropist work through her paintings. In this case, she has auctioned her paintings to the biggest charities and donates them.
Aside from her donations through her paintings, she also became the artist ambassador for UNICEF, Lady Gaga’s Born This Way Foundation. Thus, she got the popularity because the donation.
Not only that, but she is also active on the internet presence, as an OnlyFans star and Instagram star. In this case, she created stunning content for her fans worldwide.
- Real Name: Brittney Palmer
- Stage Name: Brittney Palmer
- Nickname: Brittney
- Birthday: June 24, 1987
- Birthplace: San Diego, California
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Nationality: American
- Religion: –
- Profession: Model, Actress, UFC Octagon Girl, OnlyFans Star
- Education: Classical Portraiture and Arts, University of California
- Hobbies: Skateboard, Surfing
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @BrittneyPalmer
- Instagram: @brittneypalmer
- Tiktok: –
- Youtube: @BrittneyPalmerArt
- OnlyFans: @brittneypalmer
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 168 cm (5’6″)
- Weight: 52 kg (114 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Body Measurements: 33-25-35 (Bust -33, Waist -25, and Hips -35 in inches)
- Shoe Size: 7.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Father: –
- Mother: –
- Brother: –
- Sister: –
Husband, Boyfriend, & Dating History
Brittney has a special relationship with Aaron Zeewelsk, a martial arts instructor who makes her a strong contestant in the ring. In this case, she met Aaron at a nightclub in 2010. Then, Aaron was the one who hit on her first.
After that, she finally decided to marry Aaron in 2014. However, the couple could not make their relationship worse and separated shortly after one year of marriage.
In this case, the reason for their split was Aaron, who attempted to murder her while they’re still married. That is why they broke off the relationship and separated in 2015.
Not much is known about her relationship with Gregory, who’s a visual artist, including when exactly they had started dating.
Their relationship seems to be still going strong.
According to multiple sources, her net worth is estimated at around $1 million to $5 million. In this case, her primary income is from several jobs such as model, OnlyFans star, Instagram star, actress, and UFC octagon girl.
UFC Octagon Girl
According to mediareferee.com, UFC ring girls (Brittney Palmer) get reimbursed $1,000 per contest and $5,000 for every pay-per-view circumstance they perform.
She has raised more than $100 thousand by selling her paintings. The collected funds are donated to multiple prominent charities, organizations, and auctions around the world such as NYC, Hong Kong, Milan, and Sardinia.
She’s been appointed as the ambassador artist by various notable organizations, including UNICEF, Born This Way Foundation by Lady Gaga, and Janie’s Fund by Aerosmith Steven Tyler.
Her paintings have been exhibited alongside well-known artists such as Pablo Picasso, Andy Warhol, Ai Weiwei, Ellen Von Unwerth, Mr. Brainwash, Damien Hirst, and many more.
- In this case, she studied classical portraiture and arts at the University of California.
- Brittney was born in San Diego, California, but moved to Las Vegas when she was young.
- In college, she did many visual arts. After that, she exhibited her work at institutions and galleries in Miami, Los Angeles, Milan, and Hong Kong.
- In this case, she began her career when she was 18 by appearing on Ultimate Variety Show.
- When she worked at Jubilee, she was the assistant to magician Natha Burton.
- Also, she owns a clothing line called Stone Free.
- Not only that, but Brittney trained in MMA with Shawn Tompkins.
- In addition, she has several tattoos on her body.
- Also, the food that she likes is tapas and sushi.
- Her favorite TV show was Entourage, which aired on HBO.
- In this case, she is named the hottest woman in MMA.
- Also, she said that Urijah Faber is her favorite fighter as they both come up through WEC who are now in UFC.
- Her ideal types is…
- In Real Life (ABC ⏐ 2021), as herself
- UFC: 25 Years in Short (UFC FIGHT PASS ⏐ 2018), as herself
- Slow & Hot with Brittney Palmer (FOX Sports ⏐ 2014), as herself
- Snake & Mongoose (2013), as Brittany Palmer
- Countdown to UFC (ESPN ⏐ 2021 – 2022) as herself (Octagon Girl)
- UFC on ESPN (ESPN ⏐ 2020 – 2022) as herself (Octagon Girl)
- UFC 279: Diaz vs Ferguson (ESPN ⏐ 2022) as herself (Octagon Girl)
- UFC 278: Usman vs Edwards 2 (ESPN ⏐ 2022) as herself (Octagon Girl)
- UFC 277: Peña vs Nunes 2 (ESPN ⏐ 2022) as herself (Octagon Girl)
- UFC 276: Adesanya vs Cannonier (ESPN ⏐ 2022) as herself (Octagon Girl)
- UFC 274: Oliveira vs Gaethje (ESPN ⏐ 2022) as herself (Octagon Girl)
- UFC 272: Covington vs Masvidal (ESPN ⏐ 2022) as herself (Octagon Girl)
- UFC 271: Adesanya vs Whittaker 2 (ESPN ⏐ 2022) as herself (Octagon Girl)
- UFC 269: Oliveira vs Poirier (ESPN ⏐ 2021) as herself (Octagon Girl)
- UFC 268 (ESPN ⏐ 2021) as herself (Octagon Girl)
- UFC 266: Volkanovski vs Ortega (ESPN ⏐ 2021) as herself (Octagon Girl)
- UFC 265: Lewis vs Gane (ESPN ⏐ 2021) as herself (Octagon Girl)
- UFC 264: Poirier vs McGregor 3 (ESPN ⏐ 2021) as herself (Octagon Girl)
- UFC 263: Adesanya vs Vettori 2 (ESPN ⏐ 2021) as herself (Octagon Girl)herself (Octagon Girl)Self – Octagon Girl
- UFC 261: Usman vs Masvidal 2 (ESPN ⏐ 2021) as herself (Octagon Girl)
- The Fitness Gurls Podcast with Holly Barker (Apple Podscast ⏐ 2017) as herself (Guest)
- UFC 196: McGregor vs Diaz (ESPN ⏐ 2016) as herself (Octagon Girl)
- UFC Embedded: Vlog Series (ESPN ⏐ 2015) as herelf
- Gamma Labs Present Brittney Palmer (YouTube ⏐ 2013) as herself
- UFC Ultimate Insider (ESPN ⏐ 2013) as herself (Octagon Girl)
- UFC on Fox (ESPN ⏐2012 – 2013) as herself (Octagon Girl)
- The 12 Days of MMA Christmas (2012) as herself
- The Ultimate Fighter (ESPN ⏐ 2012) as herself
- Kenny Florian’s Self Defense Tips (YouTube ⏐ 2011) as herself
- Fighter Only Mixed Martial Arts Awards IV (ESPN ⏐ 2011) as herself
- MMAthletics (ESPN ⏐ 2011) as herself (Octagon Girl)
- UFC 129: St-Pierre vs Shields (ESPN ⏐2011) as herself (Octagon Girl)
- UFC on Versus: Sanchez vs Kampmann (ESPN ⏐2011) as herself
- UFC 127: Penn vs Fitch (ESPN ⏐2011) as herself (Octagon Girl)
- Fighter Only Mixed Martial Arts Awards 2010 (ESPN ⏐ 2010) as herself
- 12 Sexiest Vegas Jobs ( E! Entertainment ⏐ 2008) as herself
- UFC Undisputed 3 (2012)
- 2012 MMA Awards – Ring Card Girl of the Year
- 2013 MMA Awards – Ring Card Girl of the Year
- 2019 MMA Awards – Ring Card Girl of the Year
- 2022 MMA Awards – Ring Card Girl of the Year
“I definitely make sure to have a cheat day.”
“Not being able to eat all the carbs and fattening food that I want.”
“Traveling the world and being a spokesmodel for my favorite sport.”
“I am constantly trying to find different ways to source protein, because I don’t eat meat. So seafood and a lot of plant protein are essential for my diet.”
“Hold yourself accountable. If you know that you have been eating bad or drinking a little too much take that into consideration when planning your workouts or weekly eating habits.”
“Well, I take figure drawing classes every week, and the thing with figure drawing is it’s with a nude model. So, for me, it’s second nature, except for Playboy I was the subject. It was cool to switch roles.”
“I change my workouts every day of the week. One day I will do spin, the next day I will work with my trainer, the next day I will take a boxing class, the next day I will do hot yoga, I think it’s important to always shock your body!”
“At the end of the day, we are whoever we are and I don’t really have any other option. I work as hard as I can, this is the way I look and after that I can’t beat myself up over it. Hopefully everyone likes me for who I am. It was a struggle when I was younger, but now I’m older and you discover who you are.”
“Just to keep fit and go with the flow of being creative.”
“My mother gave me the creative space to do whatever I wanted. If I wanted to be an artist, dancer, guitar player, or an athlete, she would let me be who I was. I didn’t have to do things if I didn’t want to.”
“It is hard for me to hone in on one thing. I love to keep myself occupied. I think you should spread yourself around and experience all the beautiful things. I am honored and grateful that I get to do these things.”
“I have been with the UFC for over 10 years when you are with them that long, you become family.”
“I want to open a gallery in Las Vegas and to have my own immersive experience with my art everywhere. Outside my ring duties for the UFC, that is top priority right now.”
“Anyone can be good at something they want to do. I sucked at snowboarding and it took me 10 years to become good at it. So if I can be good at it, so can anyone.”
Who is Brittney Palmer?
She is an American UFC octagon girl, model, actress, and OnlyFans star.
Who is Brittney Palmer’s real name?
Her real name is Brittney Palmer.
What makes Brittney Palmer famous?
She’s famous as the UFC’s Octagon Girl who has received World MMA Awards for four times and as a painting artist who has her works exhibited around the world along with influential artists such as Andy Warhol and Pablo Picasso.
Where is Brittney Palmer from?
She was born in San Diego, California
How old is Brittney Palmer?
She was born in 1987, and she is 36 years old as of 2023.
When Brittney Palmer celebrates her birthday?
She celebrates on the 24th of every June.
How tall is Brittney Palmer?
Her height is 5’6″ or 168 cm.
Who are Brittney Palmer’s parents?
She did not reveal the names of her father and mother.
Is Brittney Palmer married?
No, she is currently unmarried. But she is in a relationship with Gregory Siff.
Who is Brittney Palmer’s ex-boyfriend?
None of her ex-boyfriend is known to the public.
Who is Brittney Palmer’s ex-husband?
Her ex-husband is Aaron Zeewelski.
How rich is Brittney Palmer?
Her net worth is around $1 million to $5 million.
What is Brittney Palmer nationality?
Her nationality is American.
All in all, even though Brittney Palmer studied arts in college, she continued her career as a dancer in the Jubilee before becoming a ring girl. Therefore, she got her popularity because her passion and dedication in the entertainment industry.