Daniel LaBelle was growing up by loving drawing and running. He became a serious distance runner.
He focusses his photography on a personal brand and wedding. He then found an audience on TikTok by creating comedy videos and creative visual effects clips.
He created his YouTube channel in March 2009. His first video’s title is Kleenex Commercial. Yet, LaBelle only uploaded three videos until the end of 2019.
LaBelle uploaded his first TikTok in January 2020 and got 1 million views in a day.
As his TikTok was getting more successful, he started becoming more active on his YouTube channel and created funny video compilations.
One of his popular videos is titled If people did everything in a rush. It got over 20 million views.
As an internet personality, LaBelle rarely features other people, as he started getting famous during the Covid-19 pandemic.
However, as a photographer, he has captured photos for many people including Donald Trump, Mingma Sherpa, and his dad.
- Full name: Daniel LaBelle
- Stage name: Daniel LaBelle
- Nickname: Daniel
- Born: August 22, 1987 in Wisconsin, US
- Zodiac sign: Leo
- Nationality: American
- Height: 173 cm (5’8″)
- Weight: 62 kg (136 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Internet personality
- Education: Digital Media at John Brown University
- Hobbies: Traveling and photography
- Parents: –
- Sibling: –
- Wife: Bailey Lippeth
- Facebook: @daniellabellecomedy
- Twitter: @labelled4
- Instagram: @daniellabelle1
- TikTok: @daniel.labelle
- YouTube: Daniel LaBelle Official
- LaBelle has brown eyes and brown hair.
- This photographer loves the art of nonverbal communication.
- He resides in Chicago, the US with his wife.
- Comedians Rowen Atkinson, Curly Howard, and Lou Costello are his biggest inspirations.
- LaBelle also looks up to Jim Carrey.
- He likes reading self-help books.
- Several of them include How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie, Atomic Habits by James Clear, and Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki.
- This YouTuber has his Amazon store where you can purchase his best-loved books, tech, and grooming products.
- LaBelle uses a black electric toothbrush from Philips.
- He loves Jimmy Choo Man perfume.
- LaBelle incorporates a temperature control smart mug to heat his coffee.
- The YouTuber uses a smart thermostat with a built-in Alexa.
- LaBelle loves playing Nintendo Switch.
- His camera gears include various lenses, an instant film camera, a smartphone adapter, and a DSLR camera.
- LaBelle creates a merchandise line that is only sold for a limited period.
- He volunteered for Wisconsin Independent Learning College Fundraiser as a photographer.
- LaBelle did volunteering for Great Lakes Church as a photographer.
- His first merch, a sweater, was released in November 2020.
- The sweater said Cartoon Life, which represents freedom to live out our inner kid.
- In 2015, he collaborated with his wife to create For the First Time in Forever lip sync from the movie Frozen.
- LaBelle marries his wife in October 2016.
- He uses My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion on his TikTok video in 2020.
- LaBelle was inspired by Star Wars and created a video relating to how The Force is used in real life.
- His ideal type is…
Pics of Daniel LaBelle
1. LaBelle’s photography skill is wonderful
2. He takes a picture of himself floating
3. An aesthetic black and white photo from the photographer
4. He looks cool with the complex camera gear
5. LaBelle’s bright smile is charming
Daniel LaBelle is a creative photographer who entertains people with his amazing skills. No wonder he got followers quickly.