Edith Mack Hirsch might be very popular because of her title as the wife of Desi Arnaz, but she was also popular as a humanitarian.
Since she was just a young girl, this lovely woman already had a sincere and genuine heart toward people around her.
Throughout her life, she loved to take care of her closest people and always spared time to help them as much as possible.
Not only that, but her passion for traveling and discovering new places also made her become more observant as a humanitarian.
Aside from being a humanitarian, she was also a good housewife who took very good care of her husband and stepchildren.
Throughout her life, this gorgeous woman had been dedicating herself to helping others and being a good mother and wife.
- Real Name: Edith Mack McSkimming
- Stage Name: Edith Mack Hirsch
- Nickname: Edith
- Birthday: April 15, 1917
- Birthplace: Illinois, United States
- Date of Death: March 25, 1985
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Nationality: American
- Height: –
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Humanitarian
- Education: Illinois Local High School
- Hobbies: Traveling
- Sibling: –
- Husband: Desi Arnaz (Married 1963), Clement L. Hirsch (ex-husband)
- Children: Lucie and Desi (stepdaughter)
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: –
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- During her marriage with Desi Arnaz, Edith became so famous.
- Her husband, Desiderio Alberto Arnaz y de Acha III or also called Desi Arnaz for short, was a musician, TV producer, and actor that was so popular back then.
- Her husband has Cuban and American descent.
- Edith supported his husband’s Latin music band, The Desi Arnaz Orchestra, a lot every time his husband made a recital.
- Even though she was famous back then, Edith did a pretty good job of maintaining her private life.
- She loved to travel to many different places a lot.
- Edith was a passionate traveler.
- Edith had a good and sincere heart, her genuine kindness was proven by her sincerity in helping others.
- She always took good care of everyone who needed her as much as possible.
- When she was in high school, she chose a local high school for accommodation reasons.
- Because she chose a local high school, Edith didn’t need to face hectic traffic very often.
- During her life, she had been married twice and also divorced once until her death.
- Edith shared the same birth month as her former husband, Clement L. Hirsch, who was born on April 26, 1914.
- Clement died on March 15 in California when he was 85 years old.
- Before Desi married Edith, Desi married Lucille Ball first.
- Edith and her husband met approximately three years after the divorce of his husband.
- After meeting for half a year, the couple then decided to get married.
- She and Desi didn’t have any children, except from Desi’s previous marriage with Lucille Ball.
- Edith was dead in Del Mar, California, because of cancer.
- Almost a year after her death, her husband, Arnaz got lung cancer and passed away on December 2, 1986.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth was approximately $12.5 million.
Edith Mack Hirsch was one of the most popular wives of celebrities out there. She was sincere, generous, and had a big heart.