The bright yet challenging career of Sue Aikens is inspired by her experience in wildlife with her mother.
Since she was just a child, Sue already faces a lot of journeys when it comes to wildlife survival experiences, particularly surviving in Alaska.
Even though Sue has been facing various unfortunate events in wildlife, it seems like her career started to grow stronger back in 2009.
At that time, people approached her to appear on a show called The Joe Rogan Experience, which later was followed by her appearance in Sarah Palin’s Alaska (2010).
After that, she then was invited again to make an appearance in Flying Wild Alaska (2011), Life Below Zero (2013), and Fox and Friends (2014).
- Real Name: Susan Aikens
- Stage Name: Sue Aikens
- Nickname: Sue
- Birthday: July 1, 1963
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Nationality: American
- Height: 167 cm cm (5’5″)
- Weight: 77 kg (169 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Producer, TV Personality, Entrepreneur
- Education: Lowell Whiteman School
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: –
- Sibling: –
- Partner: Michael G. Henrich
- Children: 2
- Facebook: Susan Aikens/Life Below Zero
- Twitter: @sueaikens
- Instagram: @sueaikens
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Sue has beautiful brown eyes.
- Her hair color is gray.
- Sue was born at Holy Family Hospital, Mount Prospect, Illinois.
- Sue has a lot of fans across the world. Most of her fans are free-spirited people who admire her amazingly adventurous spirit.
- Many people consider her an inspiring person.
- Sue has breathtaking survival skills.
- She has firm courage, perseverance, and determination, as proven by her endurance in the Alaskan jungle.
- When she was in the Alaskan jungle, she had been attacked by some wild animals.
- Not only that, but she also needed to face a lot of harsh weather conditions.
- Even though she faced many difficulties during her time there, she still wants to push her adventurous spirit.
- Her parents got divorced between the 60s and 70s.
- The last residence that she and her parents once lived together was in Palantine, Illinois.
- After her parents got separated, Sue started her journey to move from one place to another.
- She already started her survival journey at the age of 12 after her mother took her on a trip to Alaska.
- When she got there with her mother, they learned to hunt using a rifle.
- Her first husband passed away because of brain cancer.
- Sue once married for approximately 17 years before getting married to her second husband, but they got divorced in 2004.
- Her long partner, Michael G. Heinrich, lives in New York and has a bright career as a journeyman electrician.
- Sue resides in a remote area of Alaska.
- After getting various injuries, Sue started to build a healthy lifestyle in October 2018.
- In 2007, she once got tears around her hips because of a bear attack.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, Sue once had spinal surgery.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is approximately $500,000.
Read also: Rouba Saadeh – Biography, Age, Trivia, Family & Life Story
- Life Below Zero (National Geographic | 2013 – 2022), as herself
- Fox and Friends (Fox News | 2014), as herself
- Flying Wild Alaska (Discovery Channel | 2011), as herself
- Sarah Palin’s Alaska (TLC | 2010), as herself
- The Joe Rogan Experience (2009), as herself
Sue Aikens is such an inspirational person. She is brave and never gets afraid to explore the world. What a wonderful woman, isn’t she?