Teresa Terry, the first ex-wife of Todd Chrisley, becomes popular because of her husband’s name in the spotlight.
She first met Todd when she was just a high school student. At that time, she got pregnant and the couple decided to marry.
After having a son, they divorced a few years later because of the abusive treatment that Teresa get from her ex-husband.
In 1996, Teresa then got her final divorce after multiple reunites. Until that time, they always fought over child custody.
That case then continued in 2000 and 2012, but later, Teresa finally met a new romantic partner and got two children.
After that, she decided to move to Atlanta and later moved again to Oklahoma with two other children from her previous marriage with Todd.
- Real Name: Teresa Terry
- Stage Name: Teresa Terry
- Nickname: Teresa
- Birthday: 1971
- Birthplace: South Carolina, United States
- Zodiac Sign: –
- Nationality: American
- Height: 162.5 cm (5’4″)
- Weight: 59 kg (130 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Homemaker
- Education: –
- Hobbies: Traveling, Watching movies, Shopping
- Parents: –
- Husband: Todd Chrisley (ex)
- Children: 4 (Kyle, Lindsie, and two more)
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: –
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Teresa idolized Brad Pitt so much.
- She is also a big fan of Scarlett Johansson.
- During her spare time, Teresa loves to spend her time shopping, traveling, and also watching movies.
- Black and white are her favorite colors.
- Teresa loves to eat vegan food.
- Paris is her favorite holiday destination.
- Her natural hair color is blonde.
- Teresa has lovely black eyes.
- Her shoe size is around 6.5 inches.
- Teresa doesn’t use any social media and keeps her life away from the spotlight.
- Her ex-husband, Todd, dragged her into his case even though Teresa had nothing to do with it.
- During her 7-year marriage with her ex-husband, Todd became more abusive and controlling.
- Even though they already had divorced before, they reunited multiple times during those 7 years.
- Teresa got a lot of physical abuse from Todd, but Todd denied all of it.
- Todd once battered Teresa’s mother before.
- When Teresa left the house for the first time in 1994, she carried her son, but Todd didn’t let her take Lindsie, their daughter.
- Todd once sued Teresa in 2012 for child support for $1 million, but Todd lost the case.
- Her son, Kyle. has bipolar disorder and once threatened to murder his father when he was under the drugs’ influence.
- Kyle finally was able to overcome his addiction in 2019 and is reunited with his family.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $120K.
Teresa Terry is one of many epitomes of strong women in this world. She is brave, independent, and never afraid to stand up for herself and her family.