Hannah Balanay reached her popularity by posting the first video of Map of the Soul: Persona Unboxing on her YouTube channel in 2014.
In addition, she also did a dance cover on the Musical.ly platform with many trending songs at the time. Later, she switched to the TikTok platform to continue her career as a social media content creator.
She started to join the dance challenge on that platform and appeared in BTS’s Idol ft. Nicki Minaj Music Video in 2018. Her dance trend video has proliferated since that year by wearing a bucket hat.
In 2019, she also performed body wave dancing and other dancing videos with trending songs. It became a video that got a lot of attention on the platform.
In early 2020, Hannah’s dance cover in TikTok became popular with the pop song Dua Lipa, Don’t Start Now.
Along with her fame as a cover dancer, she got a project from a big brand, such as Epic Games, to create an avatar for the Fortnite game in early 2021.
From then on, she uploaded TikTok compilation videos, vlogs, and many more for his followers on social media.
- Real Name: Hannah Kaye Balanay
- Stage Name: Hannah Balanay
- Nickname: Hannah
- Birthday: March 12, 2001
- Birthplace: Philippines
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Nationality: Filipinos
- Height: 158 cm (5’2”)
- Weight: 48 kg (105.8 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: TikTok Star, Model
- Education: Private High School
- Parents: –
- Siblings: –
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @thexhan
- TikTok: @thexhan
- YouTube: Thexhan
- Hannah Balanay was born in the Philippines but lived in Australia.
- She has liked to do video dance and lip sync performances since she was young.
- She started her YouTuber channel in February 2014 by uploading Map of the Soul: Persona Unboxing.
- One of his viral videos inspired a challenge on the TikTok platform and was remade by a well-known company (game) for the Fortnite emote.
- He attracted the attention of the game company Epic Games, with a value of billions, to create a dancing avatar.
- She became active in the dance world by joining a Perth-based performance group, Diversity Station.
- She is featured on the K-pop cover dance group due to her popularity as a TikTok star and YouTube Star.
- She inspired famous social media stars like Charli d’Amelio and Addison Rae to try the challenge.
- Her excellent dancing skills made Hannah win the challenge on the TikTok platform and appeared in BTS’s Idol Ft. Nicki Minaj Video Music (2018).
- She also appeared in music video Young Franco, Tkay Maidza ft. Nerve – Real Nice (2021).
- She secured endorsement deals from numerous well-known brands such as Spotify, Footlocker, and Samsung.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $1 million.
Music Video Appearances
- Real Nice (H.C.T.F) – Young Franco, Tkay Maidza ft. Nerve (2021)
- Idol – BTS Ft. Nicki Minaj (2018)
- Spotify (2022) – Streaming Music Platform
- Marriott Bonvoy (2022) – Hotel
- Bobbleware (2022) – Bottle
- Tory Burch (2022) – Bag and Shoes
- Extra Gum (2022) – Chewing Gum
- Red Roster (2022) – Chicken Shop
- Sennheiser (2022) – Wireless Air Buds 3
- All kinds (2022) – Store for Kids and Teen
- Fenty Skin (2021) – Skincare
- Goat Crew (2021) – Bucket Hat
- Epic Game (2021) – Avatar for Fortnite Game
- Samsung (2020) – The Sero TV
- Footlocker (2020) – Shoes Store
As young influencer, Hannah Balanay has a great skill to dance and move her body. For these reasons, she get her fame through dance talent.