Oh Ha Young, or popularly known as Hayoung, is a Korean singer, actress and composer. She is a member of the K-POP girl group Apink.
She became famous after debuting as the maknae, rapper and vocalist of Apink.
Hayoung first set foot as a K-pop idol when she attended an audition for Cube Entertainment.
At that time, she was still in the 7th grade of junior high school. After she was finally accepted and qualified as a Cube Entertainment trainee, she continued her education at the School of Performing Arts Seoul.
She then decided not to continue her studies to focus on Apink’s activities, from show performances to promotions.
After 1.5 years as a trainee, Cube Entertainment finally published Hayoung as the third member of Apink on February 21, 2011.
Together with the group Apink, Hayoung debuted on Mnet’s M Countdown in April 2011 by performing the songs Wishlist and Mollayo.
During her career, she has not only been in Apink. Hayoung is also focusing on a solo career. Her solo debut was on August 21, 2019 with the release of Oh! and Don’t Make Me Laugh.
Her debut album peaked at number 8 on Korea’s Gaon Album Chart and grossed over 9,000 copies in 2019.
In addition, she also spread her wings in the world of singing by singing the song I’m Fine as the OST of the drama Soul Mechanic in 2020.
- Real Name: Oh Ha Young (오하영)
- Stage Name: Hayoung (하영)
- Nickname: Hayoung, HaBbang-ie
- Birthday: July 19, 1996
- Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Nationality: South Korea
- Position: Maknae, Rapper, Vocalist (Apink)
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Singer, Dancer, Songwriter, Model, Actress, Composer
- Education: School of Performing Arts Seoul
- Hobbies: Crafting, Stitching
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @Apinkohy
- Instagram: @_ohhayoung_
- Tiktok: –
- YouTube: 오하빵 ohhabbang
Height, Weight & Appearance
- Height: 169 cm (5’7″)
- Weight: 52 kg (114 lbs)
- Blood Type: B
- Hair color: Black
- Eye color: Brown
- Body measurements: 34-24-38 inches
- Shoe size: 6.5 (US)
- Dress Size: –
- Father: –
- Mother: –
- Brother: –
- Sister: –
Boyfriend & Dating History
Hayoung’s dating history is unkown as she is very strictly private about her love life. She has not even been in a dating rumor.
Hayoung has an estimated net worth between $1 million – $5 million. She mainly earns from her career in Apink, but she also earns from her career as an actress and composer.
It has never been confirmed that Hayoung did any surgery.
- Hayoung has appeared in Huh Gak’s music video for the single 1440 in 2013.
- She has also appeared on Shin Bora’s single Frozen along with CNU from B1A4.
- She and Bomi hosted the Weekly Idol program in 2014.
- Hayoung was cast in Law of the Jungle in Papua New Guinea in 2016.
- In her family, she is the only child.
- She was a trainee for 1.5 years before finally debuting with Apink.
- She admits that his own father idolizes Eunji.
- Because she has vision problems, Hayoung wears glasses when she’s not on stage.
- She often licking lips without realizing it.
- Yellow and black are Hayoung’s favorite colors.
- Family and comedy genre films are Hayoung’s favorite films.
- 5 and 7 are her favorite numbers.
- She confessed that she likes spicy rice cakes.
- This girl is an expert at cutting apples with just one hand.
- She has appeared in a web drama titled Please Find Her (2016) which aired on KBS World and KBS2.
- Hayoung has an ideal type, which is a person with a pretty smile and good manners.
- She also likes men who only focus on Hayoung.
- Even though Hayoung is Apink’s maknae, people don’t expect her because of her mature physical appearance.
- She really idolizes SNSD.
- Hayoung and Yerin from GFRIEND are close friends.
- Her first solo debut was on August 21, 2019.
- Love, Stay in Time (Danaflix | 2018), as Yoo Hari
- Love, Stay in Memory (Naver TV Cast/Vlive | 2018), as Yoo Hari
- Please Find Her (KBS2/KBS World | 2017), as Go Hayoung
- The Origin – A, B, or What? (MBN | 2022), as a guest (ep. 6)
- Secret Sister (JTBC4, 2018), as a co-host
“I guess there is good and bad in everything!”
“For all who will listen, we hope you find your way and overcome problems if you have them.”
“It’s best to overcome sadness right away, but because that’s not for me to do with my personality, I cry as much as I need to and pour out my feelings as much as I need to in order to leave no regrets! I’m still in the process of overcoming it, so I think I’m still learning.”
Pics of Hayoung
1. She looks so cute yet hot in this pinky look
2. Her hairstyle is worth to try
3. She being styled like a vintage doll
4. Her casual look is just unforgettable
5. Hayoung looks so sporty in this photoshoot
Hayoung may be the youngest member in Apink, but her experiences are no joke. She is also very lovely and charming, and that’s why we want to see her performance more in the future.