Yoon Bo Mi or known as Bomi started her career as a female K-pop idol in 2011.
In that year, she was introduced as a member of Apink through Apink News, a reality show program for the girl group. In the program, other members were also introduced.
Her first stage debut was her debut with Apink on Mnet’s M! Countdown. On the debut stage, they performed Wishlist and Mollayo, which are the main tracks on the Seven Springs EP.
Before her career in the entertainment world soared, she was a high school student who loved music and sports. She attended Youngshin Girls High School and Korean Arts High School.
Her solo career is not only in the music field. Bomi is known as one of the members who is also talented in acting. She appeared in Reply 1997 (2012) with Chorong as a cameo.
Two years after debuting with Apink, she began to spread her solo charm. She was featured in K-Hunter’s 2013 music video for single Marry Me as well as M.I.B’s Let’s Talk About You.
In 2015, she even participated in the release of David Oh’s song I Know, I Know, which at that time had just debuted.
In the acting world, finally she got the main role in the web drama Oppa Will Date Instead in 2020.
- Real Name: Yoon Bo Mi (윤보미)
- Stage Name: Bomi (보미)
- Nickname: Bomi, Angry Bom, RillaYoon
- Birthdate: August 13, 1993
- Birthplace: Suwon, Gyeonggi, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Nationality: South Korea
- Position: Rapper, Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist (Apink)
- Height: 163 cm (5’4″)
- Weight: 47 kg (104 lbs)
- Blood Type: O
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Singer, Dancer, Songwriter, Model, Actress
- Education: Korean Arts High School
- Hobbies: Eating, Cheerleading, Taekwondo
- Parents: –
- Sibling: –
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @Apinkbm
- Instagram: @__yoonbomi__
- Tiktok: –
- YouTube: Bomi’s Channel
- Bomi appeared in the famous drama Reply 1997 with Chorong in 2012. In there, she played the teenage version of Moon Jeong Mi.
- Bomi was a host of the Weekly Idol program from 2013 to 2015.
- She was one of the casts of The Human Condition program in 2014.
- Bomi was on MBC’s show Real Men in 2015.
- She enjoyed playing baseball when she was in school during her teenage life.
- Bomi once learned how to play the drums.
- Besides playing baseball, Bomi can also play soccer.
- Among other Apink members, Bomi is known as a mood maker.
- She has studied Taekwondo since she was a child.
- In her family, she has a younger brother and an older sister.
- Although very active in activities, Bomi is known to have a shy personality.
- Soft ballad genre is her favorite music genre.
- Red is her favorite color.
- Bomi confessed that budae staw is her favorite food.
- 3 is her favorite number.
- She recognized that she’s a boyish girl.
- She has a special skill: imitate gorillas.
- Bomi likes watching movies with the horror genre.
- This idol has appeared in KBS’s web drama Love Profiler K and played Yuna in 2015.
- Bomi once participated in the We Got Married program with Choi Tae Joon who acted as her virtual husband.
- She is part of BnN with Namjoo.
- This star has appeared in the drama Because This Is My First Life in 2017 as a supporting actor.
- Bomi has her own ideal type, which is a man with a good first impression, has monolid eyes, and can treat her well without buying her expensive things.
- She also admitted that she likes men who have aegyo.
- She makes Tak Jae Hoon a man who is close to her ideal type.
- Bomi often comes to her own practice room.
Pics of Bomi
1. Bomi looks like a beautiful cottage girl in this photo
2. Who can be cuter than her?
3. She also can look hot
4. Her portrait photoshoot looks amazing
5. Bomi looks like an angel in white dress
Not just talented in singing, dancing, and acting, She is also well-known for her great skill in sport. She is so awesome, right?