To improve her modeling skills, Jailyne Ojeda Ochoa attended Barbizon Modelling and Acting school. She gained fame after posting her photos on Instagram.
Her amazing body curve and many photos of her wearing bikinis attract huge followers on the platform.
She then signed up to a modeling agency called SouthWest Modelling and got a contract with Empire Talent and Management.
Jailyne has undergone various promotion work on the Arizona nightclubs and appeared in the music videos by Alfredo Olivas titled Tus Lagrimas and Nroc Leoj for Chemistry.
In April 2015, Jailyne made a YouTube channel to share vlogs and the behind scene of being a model.
She also developed an app named JLean Store for selling her merchandise line, including tops, skirts, and phone cases. She also released an app for releasing exclusive content for her fans.
She has worked with Fashion Nova. As an Internet personality, Jailyne has worked together with Jason Derulo for chair and fish challenges.
- Full Name: Jailyne Ojeda Ochoa
- Stage Name: Jailyne Ojeda
- Nickname: Jailyne
- Born: January 9, 1998, California, US
- Zodiac sign: Capricorn
- Height: 1.65 m
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: TikTok Star, Model
- Education: University of Arizona
- Hobbies: Photography, traveling
- Parents: – (Father), Dulce (Mother)
- Sibling: Johnny Ochoa, Alondra Ochoa, and Omoale Ochoa
- Boyfriend: –
- Twitter: @hotmodel15
- Instagram: @jailyneojeda
- TikTok: @jailyneojeda
- YouTube: Jailyne Ojeda
- Jailyne has long black hair and black eyes.
- She is fluent in both Spanish and English.
- This Instagram star pets a dog.
- Her sister and mother are Mormon.
- Her favorite actor is Robert Downey Jr, while her favorite actress is Emma Stone.
- Jailyne loves eating Italian food.
- Black and blue are Jailyne’s favorite colors.
- Her go-to travel destination is London.
- She looks up to Jennifer Lopez and the famous model Salma Hayek.
- Jailyne has a lavish lifestyle as she often shows expensive gadgets, jewelry, and dresses on her social media.
- She often sees hateful memes or comments about her.
- Jailyne admits that she wears implants to make her body look ample and curvy.
- As a fitness model and trainer, Jailyne also has perfect abs.
- This model is keen on horseback riding in her free time.
- Jailyne has two closets to hold her traveling necessities and daily outfit and shoes.
- Even though she was born in Indio, California, Jailyn grew up in Arizona.
- She enrolled at Betty H. Fairfax High School.
- After graduating from high school, the model enrolled at Phoenix College.
- In 2013, she got titled Princesa and Miss Popular.
- She also had the medal of being the best reader in school.
- Then, she enrolled at the university, but the major is unknown.
- After collecting the money, she bought a house for herself and her family.
- Her family was from Los Mochis, Mexico, but then they migrated to the US.
Pics of Jailyne Ojeda Ochoa
1. Her side profile is amazing
2. Jailyne wears a monochrome outfit
3. The black dress makes her look like a princess
4. Jailyne poses with the yellow car
5. The red lipstick and black hat give elegant look to her
Jailyne Ojeda Ochoa is a famous model that uses social media to climb up her career. She definitely has the brain and beauty!