When TikTok is dominated by young people, Jason Coffee stands out as he’s more than 35 years old.
At first, he started his fame on Vine and gained a big following on the platform in 2013.
His first intention in uploading videos was because he loves social media. Coffee also grew his Instagram account. It got more than 1 million followers.
Coffee then moved to TikTok in August 2015. When Vine was shut down, he had almost a million followers on the platform.
He also created a YouTube channel with his own name in the same year. The video he uploaded for the first time was about slime challenge with Peyton Coffee, his daughter.
The videos are about funny videos and his daily life vlogs. He frequently features his family in his videos and even calls it Coffee Family.
He also collaborated with other TikTok stars, such as Maverick Baker, Sebastian Moy, and Cody Orlove.
- Full name: Jason Coffee
- Stage name: Jason Coffee
- Nickname: Jason
- Born: August 12, 1980, Sacramento, California, United States
- Zodiac sign: Leo
- Nationality: American
- Height: 193 cm (6’4″)
- Weight: 85 kg (188 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: TikTok Star
- Education: –
- Hobbies: Hiking and being outdoors
- Parents: –
- Sibling: –
- Wife: Chassy Coffee
- Facebook: @jasoncoffeefamily
- Twitter: @jasoncoffee
- Instagram: @jasoncoffee
- TikTok: @jasoncoffee
- YouTube: Jason Coffee Official
- Coffee has an outgoing personality.
- He has dark brown hair and blue eyes.
- Caps are his go-to fashion item.
- Blue is his favorite color.
- Leonardo DiCaprio is his favorite actor.
- Meanwhile, Emma Watson is Coffee’s favorite actress.
- Christiano Ronaldo is his best-loved sportsperson.
- Dogs are Coffee’s favorite animal.
- Switzerland is Coffee’s go-to travel destination.
- Coffee likes eating pizza and Mexican food.
- His most-used app on his phone is TikTok.
- Coffee’s funniest moments in life were watching social media.
- Coffee’s favorite TikTok trend is when people trick others to hug them.
- He enjoys watching movies I Can Only Imagine and Avengers: Infinity Wars.
- Coffee’s biggest success that he is the proudest of is having kids.
- Outside the family, he loves the coffee crew and his subscribers as a community.
- Before becoming a social media sensation, Coffee worked at Starbucks.
- He met a woman named Chassy at a coffee shop in a church and dated her in 2003.
- Coffee proposed and married Chassy in the same year.
- In January 2004, his daughter, Peyton Coffee, was born.
- Coffee and his wife welcomed their third child, a son, named Caleb Coffee in March 2005.
- He moved to Hawaii and bought a house there in 2013.
- Coffee thinks living in Hawaii is fantastic as the weather, people, and food are amazing.
- Along with his family, Coffee visited the Grand Canyon in Arizona, US.
- In January 2021, his daughter adopted a pet named Ole.
- His ideal type is…
- His net worth is around $2 million.
Pics of Jason Coffee
1. An aesthetic black and white photo from Coffee
2. His pose with the sandal looks adorable
3. Who doesn’t agree that Coffee is funny?
4. Coffee wears a black jacket
5. A selfie from Jason Coffee
Jason Coffee is the cool and trendy dad on the internet. From a barista, he then becomes a successful social media star.