Julia Rehwald is an American actress and model who becomes an international sensation after her role in the Netflix sequel, Fear Street.
She is also popular as an actress in several short movies, such as Where’s Darren and Mukbang Masarap.
Julia started her career as a model in New York by working in a commercial for I.K.E.A in 2017.
Then, she continued to audition for TV and movie roles. In this case, she got the role in the short movie Where’s Darren.
After she debuted as an actress, she got other roles in the next show. Later, she got the opportunity in the short movie titled Masarap in 2019. In this case, her career began to become popular because of her actions.
Not only that, but she also has the chance to work in the main role in the hit Netflix movie, Fear Street in 2021.
Later, she was also seen in the sequel Fear Street Part Two. At the same time, she also made her television debut with the Poternatives and Thanks for Coming In.
The following year, she reprised the main role in the final movie of Fear Street Part 3: 1666 on Netflix.
In addition, she is known for her role as an activist, which made her popular among her fans worldwide on social media. With this in mind, she has a huge number of followers on Instagram that she owns.
Read also: Lana Blakely – Biography, Age, Trivia, Family & Life Story
- Full Name: Julia Rehwald
- Stage Name: Julia Rehwald
- Nickname: Julia
- Birthday: November 22, 1995
- Birthplace: California, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Actress, Model
St. Francis High School;
Tisch School of the Arts;
- Hobbies: Reading, Swimming, Traveling
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @julibee_mariaa
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 170 cm (5’6”)
- Weight: 56 kg (123 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Body Measurements: 34-28-35 (Bust-34, Waist-28, and Hips-35 in inches)
- Shoe Size: –
- Father: –
- Mother: –
- Brother: James Rehwald
- Sister: Joanna Rehwald
Boyfriend & Relationship
It is unknown who her boyfriend is, whether she has a relationship with someone or is single. She has held in reserve her romantic relations private.
Her net worth is estimated to be $1 million. Her wealth is earned from her acting as an actress in America.
- Julia is of biracial ethnicity, where her father is an American and her mother is from the Philippines.
- When she was young, she was interested in theater and acting.
- After graduating from high school education, she moved to New York to study at the Tisch School of the Arts.
- Before she got the role in the movies, she works as a waitress in a restaurant.
- She is also known for being actively involved in social causes for Black Lives Matter and Stop Asian Hate campaigns on her social media.
- She likes to travel and spend her time with her whole family.
- Julia likes Anime characters – especially Asuka.
- Her ideal type is…
Read also: Alexandra Daddario – Biography, Age, Trivia, Family & Life Story
- Fear Street: Part Three – 1666 (2021), as Lizzie / Kate
- Fear Street: Part Two – 1978 (2021), as Kate Schmidt
- Fear Street: Part One – 1994 (2021), as Kate
- Mukbang Masarap (2019), as Courtney
- Where’s Darren? (2017), as Isabel
- Popternative (Popternative.com|2021), as Julia Rehwald
- Thanks for Coming In (Apple TV | 2021), as herself
- Steve Varley Show (Steve Varley Show YouTube Channel | 2021), as herself
“Do what you can to support the movement and make a change. No excuses. (If anyone in the sac area wants to join for upcoming protests & events, feel free to reach out, I’ll be out there as often as I can)”.
“Please do a live”
Julia Rehwald is a popular actress who likes to do her job professionally. She tries her best to have the best career as an actress in the Hollywood industry.