Karina Elle is American model. She was famous because she won bikini competitions. Mainstream media even named her as 2014’s most wanted fitness model.
Karina Elle has been athletic since she was young. When she was 14, she became a cheerleader and cross country sprinter in her school.
When she was in high school, her skill was exceptional compared to other Florida cross-country sprinter.
Her modeling career began after her encounter with professional photographer and IFBB bikini pro Ana Delia when she was 16.
After graduating secondary school, she worked as a fitness instructor. That job was the thing that inspired her to make a career out of fitness.
She participated in World Fitness Federation Pro Bikini Competition in 2014 and won first place.
She reached the hall of fame after winning the competition, moreover, with her posting her picture on social media, she can attract fans all around the world.
She then modeled for several magazines and appeared in a TV commercial for a minor role.
- Real Name: Karina Elle Lisenbee
- Stage Name: Karina Elle
- Nickname: Karina
- Birthday: November 2, 1991
- Birthplace: Lake Mari, Florida, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Nationality: American
- Religion: –
- Profession: Model
- Education: University of Florida
- Hobbies: Yoga, Running
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @karinaelle
- TikTok: @itskarinaelle
- YouTube: –
Height, Weight, Physical Appearance
- Height: 180 cm (5’10”)
- Weight: 60 kg (132 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Body Measurements: 36-25-35 (Bust 36, Waist 25, and Hips 35 in inches)
- Shoe Size: –
- Father: –
- Mother: –
- Brother: –
- Sister: Courtney
Boyfriend & Dating History
Calum Von Moger
Karina Elle dated YouTube star and bodybuilder Calum Von Moger in 2018. They stayed until the middle of the year before they parted ways. Before their break-up, they often shared pictures of them chilling in the pool.
Karina Elle and Philippe Leblond relationship began when Leblond posted on his Instagram that she takes Elle on a date in 2019. In 2020, she posted again that said he and Elle had been together for a year before they parted ways.
She is now enjoying her life as a single woman.
Karina Elle has been working as a fitness instructor since she graduating from secondary school. Since she has been working at a young age, she could accumulate wealth from her previous job and her now jobs.
Her net worth is estimated at $1 million. Her wealth mostly comes from her modeling, and endorsements on social media.
- She has Vietnamese and French descent.
- When she first became a model, her agency told her that she did not need to work out so much because she needed to be tall and skinny to do runways.
- She became an athlete after being inspired by her brother, who was a fitness enthusiast.
- Her training involves heavy weight in order to gain muscle and tone.
- Her training routine else than weight training is HIIT and yoga.
- One of her favorite exercise is running and she always makes time to run or use a treadmill. She describes running as her coffee.
- Other than running, yoga is one of her favorite exercise.
- She admits that she likes sweet food.
- Her diet includes brown rice, green vegetables, raw peanuts, chicken, salmon, and lean red meat.
- Once in a while, she likes to have a meal with French fries and hamburgers.
- She was listed among 20 women with incredible abs on Instagram by Muscle and Fitness magazines.
- Beach is her favorite place.
- She said that she gets addicted from the endorphins she gets after a good workout.
- Her ideal type is…
- Winner of 2014 World Fitness Federation Pro Bikini Competition
- Winner of Miss Lake Mary Scholarship Competition
“As I’ve got older, I’ve used fitness as an outlet. It’s when I feel most alive, most myself, and most peace.”
“I love showing women that fit is fierce”
“Working out isn’t something I have to do – that’s something I love to do”
“No better feeling than being strong and capable”
“Nothing like a friendly rivalry to make training more fun”
“Running is my coffee. Don’t talk to me until after my run”
“My mantra is to do something active every day because of the high that makes me feel.”
“Don’t count calorie. I believe in portion control, cooking for myself, and eating simple ingredient like potatoes, chicken, broccoli, avocados, and eggs”
“I don’t work out only for aesthetics”
“No matter what, even the most perfect person has an insecurity about body image”
Karina Elle found herself in love with fitness and decided to desert her modeling career to become a bodybuilder.