Know You Worth Quotes – Have you ever felt insecure about what you were doing or insecure about yourself?
Yes, each of us has probably felt that we are not worthy and developed from many people.
We feel that we are always a burden to those around us, and sometimes we feel that we are too late and can’t do anything from the average person.
Insecure makes us afraid to judge our own superiority from the crowd.
Insecure makes someone feel worthless, even someone who is insecure feels that he is always late than most people.
If you feel this, start to be more grateful and love what we are. Don’t feel burdened by your surroundings.
Start looking for inspiration and ways to teach ourselves to continue to accept and appreciate our own existence.
However the opportunity and success of each person is different from one another.
Seeing this, we must know we are the most important part of our lives. We are one of the people who were chosen by God to be the best version of ourselves according to ourselves.
To see and motivate all of us, that we are valuable and worthy in this world, we will share some quotes describing feelings and also things that inspire us to continue to see ourselves as someone who is valuable and what we are. we are worth in our own way.
For that, the following 120 know you worth quotes show the side of love for yourself and make us aware that we are worthy of our own path and characteristics.
Know You Worth Quotes, Showing A Great Side That Inspires
1. “All that matters is that you know your worth. If they don’t know your worth realize that it’s OKAY because they aren’t meant for you anyway.” – Sonya Parker
2. “Any relationship that never considered your values should not stay longer in your heart. know your worth!” – Terry Mark
3. “They keep disrespecting you because they have no respect for you, and you keep holding onto them because you don’t know your worth.” – Sonya Parker
4. “You are very powerful, provided you know how powerful you are.” – Harbhajan Singh Yogi
5. “Two things you will never have to chase: True friends & true love.” – Mandy Hale
6. “Chasing a person doesn’t give you value or build values in you. You earn your value by chasing morality and practicing dignity.” – Shannon L. Alder
7. “When you start loving yourself and respecting your time and energy, things will change. Get to know your worth, and your value will go up.” – Germany Kent
8. “Be with a person who treats you like their crown, proudly honoring you infront of the world. Not with someone who treats you like a trophy, secured for their sense of achievement.” – Henna Sohail
9. “Know your worth. Examine what you tolerate!” – Jyoti Patel
10. “Don’t belittle yourself. Be big yourself.” – Corita Kent.
11. “Self-pity is our worst enemy and if we yield to it, we can never do anything wise in this world.” – Helen Keller.
12. “Let the world know you as you are, not as you think you should be, because sooner or later, if you are posing, you will forget the pose, and then where are you?” – Fanny Brice.
13. “When you start to beat yourself up, remind yourself of how worthy you are of love.” – Demi Lovato
14. “I think high self-esteem is overrated. A little low self-esteem is actually quite good. Maybe you’re not the best, so you should work a little harder.” – Jay Leno
15. “You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be.” – Lou Holtz.
16. “When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life.” – Jean Shinoda Bolen
17. “Self-confidence is the first requisite to great undertakings.” – Samuel Johnson.
18. “The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.” – Eric Hoffer.
19. “Our self-respect tracks our choices. Every time we act in harmony with our authentic self and our heart, we earn our respect. It is that simple. Every choice matters.” – Don Coppersmith
20. “Loneliness should not deprive you of the full human experience, live and love fully. Give yourself the chance to experience all that entails life.” – Unknown
21. “Even in the loneliest moments I have been there for myself.” – Sanober Khan
22. “There’s a limit to how strong you can be, everyone breaks when it comes to isolation because no one is stronger than loneliness, it breaks you beyond repair.” – Unknown
23. “Being alone does not mean being unhappy. The world is full of plenty of interesting and enjoyable things to do and people who can enrich your life.” – Michael Josephson
24. “It’s far better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone so far.” – Marilyn Monroe
25. “There is a certain strength in being alone.” – Heather Duffy Stone
26. “I don’t see how you can respect yourself if you must look in the hearts and minds of others for your happiness.” – Hunter S. Thompson
27. “It is only when we silent the blaring sounds of our daily existence that we can finally hear the whispers of truth that life reveals to us.” – K.T. Jong
28. “People run away to be alone he said. Some people had to be alone.” -William Trevor
29. “Yes there is joy fulfillment and companionship, but the loneliness of the soul in its appalling self-consciousness is horrible and overpowering.” – Sylvia Plath
30. “I love to be alone. I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude.” – Henry David Thoreau
31. “The pain of being alone is completely out of this world isn’t it? I don’t know why but I understand your feelings so much it actually hurts.” – Masashi Kishimoto
32. “Don’t feel alone, because there is always someone out there who loves you more than you can imagine.” – Anurag Prakash Ray
33. “I don’t want to be alone, I want to be left alone.” – Audrey Hepburn
34. “We are all so much together, but we are all dying of loneliness.” – Albert Schweitzer
35. “Being lonely is not being alone, you can be in a big crowd of people and still feel lonely despite it.” – Unknown
36. “Action is a high road to self-confidence and esteem. Where it is open, all energies flow toward it. It comes readily to most people, and its rewards are tangible.” – Bruce Lee.
37. “Never settle with words what you can accomplish with a flame thrower.” – Bruce Feirstein.
38. “Never settle for the path of least resistance.” – Lee Ann Womack.
39. “There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” – Nelson Mandela.
40. “Never settle for second when first is available.” – Lou Holtz
41. “When you accept the fact that your true identity includes being an overcomer, you will never settle for less than a miracle.” – Craig Groeschel.
42. “Never settle for anything less than your best.” – Brian Tracy.
43. “Never settle for less than your dreams, somewhere, sometime, someday, somehow, you’ll find them.” – Danielle Steel.
44. “If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking.” – Steve Jobs.
45. “One key to success is demanding more than adequacy, never settling for good enough and always doing a little bit more.” – Michael Josephson.
46. “Whatever you are doing, love yourself for doing it. Whatever you are feeling, love yourself for feeling it.” – Thaddeus Golas.
47. “Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.” – Unknown
48. “If you want to be respected by others, the great thing is to respect yourself. Only by that, only by self-respect will you compel others to respect you.” – Fyodor Dostoevsky.
49. “He that respects himself is safe from others. He wears a coat of mail that none can pierce.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
50. “Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself.” – Abraham Joshua Heschel
51. “Your problem is you’re… too busy holding onto your unworthiness.” – Ram Dass
52. “Your most important sale is to sell yourself to yourself.” – Maxwell Maltz
53. “The way you treat yourself sets the standard for others.” – Sonya Friedman
54. “Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.”- Unknown
55. “If you really put a small value upon yourself, rest assured that the world will not raise your price.” – Unknown
56. “Your crown has been bought and paid for. Put it on your head and wear it.” – Dr. Maya Angelou
57. “What a man thinks of himself, that it is which determines, or rather indicates his fate.” – Henry David Thoreau
58. “To double your net worth, double your self-worth. Because you will never exceed the height of your self-image.” – Robin Sharma
59. “When you start seeing your worth, you’ll find it harder to stay around people who don’t.”- Unknown
60. “As long as you look for someone else to validate who you are by seeking their approval, you are setting yourself up for disaster. You have to be whole and complete in yourself. No one can give you that. You have to know who you are – what others say is irrelevant.” – Nic Sheff
61. “When you refuse to settle for less than the best…the best tends to track you down.” – Mandy Hale
62. “Loving yourself starts with liking yourself, which starts with respecting yourself, which starts with thinking of yourself in positive ways.”- Unknown
63. “Who you are is not who other people judge you to be; nor is it based on their acceptance of you.” – Sumner M. Davenport
64. “The man who does not value himself, cannot value anything or anyone.” – Ayn Rand
65. “It’s always good to know that you have been the best even though deep inside you know you will never be better than that.” – Ana Claudia Antunes
66. “Know your worth and believe in it. Live life accordingly. No one will dare to let you down.” – Dr. Anil Kumar Sinha
67. “It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.” – Edmund Hillary.
68. “When you know your worth, no one can make you feel worthless.” – Unknown.*
69. “A man who has been the indisputable favorite of his mother keeps for life the feeling of a conqueror.” – Sigmund Freud.
70. “When you feel good about yourself, others will feel good about you, too.” – Jake Steinfeld.
71. “Self-esteem is as important to our well-being as legs are to a table. It is essential for physical and mental health and for happiness.” – Louise Hart.
72. “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill.
73.”Know your worth! People always act like they’re doing more for you than you’re doing for them.” – Kayne West.
74. “Self-worth comes from one thing – thinking that you are worthy.” – Wayne Dyer.
75. “Too easy to get = Just as easy to forget.” – Mandy Hale.
76. “When you start seeing your worth, you’ll find it harder to stay around people who don’t.” – Unknown.*
77. “For what it’s worth… it’s never too late, or in my case too early, to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit. Start whenever you want. You can change or stay the same.” – The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button
78. “Don’t try to prove anything about yourself to anyone. It isn’t necessary. Your worth shines through to others- know your worth.” – Alexandra Stoddard.
79. “Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.” – M. Scott Peck.
80. “Don’t live down to expectations. Go out there and do something remarkable.” – Wendy Wasserstein
81. “If you had to choose only two qualities to get you through times of change, the first should be a sense of self-worth and the second a sense of humor.” – Jennifer James
82. “With realization of one’s own potential and self-confidence in one’s ability, one can build a better world.” – Dalai Lama
83. “If you are insecure, guess what? The rest of the world is too.” – T. Harv Eker.
84. “It is an absolute human certainty that no one can know his own beauty or perceive a sense of his own worth until it has been reflected back to him in the mirror of another loving, caring human being.” – John Joseph Powell.
85. “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” – Maya Angelou.
86. “Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others’ approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her.” – Lao Tzu.
87. “Never settle for anything less than you want.” – PJ Harvey.
88. “We cannot think of being acceptable to others until we have first proven acceptable to ourselves.” – Malcolm X
89. “When you understand that your self-worth is not determined by your net-worth, then you’ll have financial freedom.” – Suze Orman.
90. “The promises of this world are, for the most part, vain phantoms; and to confide in one’s self, and become something of worth and value is the best and safest course.” – Michelangelo.
91. “The moment you feel you have to prove your worth to someone is the moment to absolutely and utterly walk away.” – Alysia Harris.
92. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” – Norman Vincent Peale.
93. “Know your worth, hold your own power, be you.” – Morgan Harper Nichols.
94. “You must find the courage to leave the table if respect is no longer being served.” – Tene Edwards.
95. “Self-worth is everything. Without it, life is a misery.” – Julie Walters.
96. “It is confidence in our bodies, minds, and spirits that allows us to keep looking for new adventures.” – Oprah Winfrey.
97. “Self-talk reflects your innermost feelings.” – Dr. Asa Don Brown.
98. “Once you know your worth, no one can make you feel worthless.” – Rashida Rowe
99. “Never settle. Know your worth.”- Unknown
100. “When you know your self-worth, and you read and you ask questions and you study and you travel, you become free.” – KRS-One
101. “Other people’s opinions of you does not have to become your reality.”- Unknown
102. “You are very powerful, provided you know how powerful you are.” – Yogi Bhajan
103. “To love yourself is to know that your past does not change your worth.”- Unknown
104. “Never forget that once upon a time, in an unguarded moment, you recognized yourself as a friend.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
105. “Self-respect is a question of recognizing that anything worth having has a price.” – Joan Didion
106. “You accepted less because you thought a little was better than nothing.”- Unknown
107. “There is one irrefutable law of the universe: We are each responsible for our own life. If you’re holding anyone else accountable for your happiness, you’re wasting your time. You must be fearless enough to give yourself the love you didn’t receive.” – Oprah Winfrey
108. “Until you know your worth you’ll continue to seek other people’s approval just to feel good about yourself.” – Sonya Parker
109. “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” – Maya Angelou
110. “Your net worth can fluctuate, but your self worth should only appreciate.” – Chris Gardner
111. “Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are.” – Malcolm S. Forbes
112. “When your self-worth goes up, your net worth goes up with it.” – Mark Victor Hansen
113. “All that matters is that you know your worth. If they don’t know your worth realize that its okay because they aren’t meant for you anyway.” – Unknown
114. “Refuse to accept another’s estimation of yourself.” – Alison Stormwolf
115. “If I could give you one gift, I would give you the ability to see yourself as I see you, so you could see how truly special you are.”- Unknown
116. “Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
117. “Sometimes all you have to do is forget what you feel and remember what you deserve.”- Unknown
118. “As long as the mind is enslaved, the body can never be free. Psychological freedom, a firm sense of self-esteem, is the most powerful weapon against the long night of physical slavery.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
119. “Everything that happens to you is a reflection of what you believe about yourself. We cannot outperform our level of self-esteem. We cannot draw to ourselves more than we think we are worth.” – Iyanla Vanzant.
120. “Disciplining yourself to do what you know is right and important, although difficult, is the highroad to pride, self-esteem, and personal satisfaction.” – Margaret Thatcher
That’s it, 120 know you worth quotes give us an idea and inspiration of how valuable we are.
Hopefully inspire those who can accept themselves from the other side that is within us.