Letterkenny Quotes – There are so many things that we can discuss in sitcoms or films in this world, one of which is Letterkenny.
Which used to be a Canadian television sitcom created by Jared Keeso, developed and written primarily by Keeso and Jacob Tierney, directed by Tierney, and starring Keeso with Nathan. Dales, Michelle Mylett, and K. Trevor Wilson.
The series debuted as a YouTube web series titled The Letterkenny Problem, and was commissioned as a television series by Crave in March 2015 and debuted in February 2016.
In his story, Letterkenny recounts a passage about a small rural Canadian community of the same name, this is where his troubles started.
The series focuses on siblings Wayne and Katy, who run a small farm and produce stand with help from Wayne’s friends Daryl and Squirrely Dan.
Episodes deal with small-town life among different kinds of people, farmers “hick”, out-of towners who make up the local ice hockey team, reclusive city ministers, drug addicts “skids”, members of the First Nation reserve “natives”. nearby, local Mennonites, and Québécois.
The plot often revolves around Wayne maintaining his reputation as “the toughest man in Letterkenny”.
The exploits of the town’s hockey team that rarely wins, a derailed scheme to rip off Letterkenny residents and natives, and Wayne’s dating life after being dumped. his high school sweetheart who cheated on him.
Defying the usual tropes of small-town residents being less intelligent than others.
One of the show’s running gags is that nearly every character has the ability to think quickly and produce a continuous barrage of puns and puns, as well as possess a sophisticated outlook. on mundane topics.
The stories that are presented are fresh, and interesting, of course, according to the actual situation of the people, which makes this sitcom get full appreciation.
There’s a lot we can learn from this sitcom that’s inspiring to all of us, because in June 2021, production began on the tenth and eleventh seasons, and the Shoresy spin-off series was announced.
The tenth season was released on December 25, 2021, on Crave in Canada, and the following day on Hulu in the US, which is sure to make us all nostalgic as we reminisce about part of Kenny’s letter in the following quote.
Here are 100 Letterkenny quotes that bring us nostalgia from the quotes taken in his sitcom that inspire and bring new things.
Letterkenny Quotes, Brings Us Moment Funny This Sitcom
1. “You stopped toe curlin’ in the hot tub ‘cause you heard sperms stay alive in there and you’ve seen Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles enough times to know how that story ends.”
2. “You knew your pal had come into money when he started throwing out perfectly good pistachios like he was above cracking ‘em open with a box cutter like the rest of us.”
3. “You’d best be preparin’ for a Donny Brook if you think I’m going to that super soft birthday party of yours.”
4. “Oh I’m stomping the brakes, put that idea right through the fucking windshield.”
5. “Every woman knows that the way to a man’s heart is not through his zipper, it’s through his stomach.”
6. “Your mom just liked my Instagram post from 2 years ago in Puerto Vallarta. Tell her I’ll put my swim trunks on for her any time she likes.”
7. “You’re pretty good at wrestlin’ there, Katy, and that’s what I appreciates about you.”
8. “Your sister’s hot, Wayne! There I said it! I said it! I regret nothing! I regret nothing!”
9. “I’m so upset about my perennials.”
10. “He is otherworldly! He’s got a dome like an Easter Island statue.”
11. “Hey! He said simmers down so simmers down! Why don’t you go eat some tartares ya snail-sucking mime lovers?!”
12. “Yeah. Oh, hey, look at you, ground.”
13. “You love that movie The Fox and the Hound so much you can’t bring yourself to kill the fox that’s been getting into the chicken coop. You don’t care if that makes you softer than a Disney matinee.”
14. “Jonesy your life is so pathetic I get a charity tax break just by hanging around you.”
15. “Your Mom just liked my Instagram post from two years ago in Puerta Vallarta.”
16. “You wanna come to a super soft birthday party?”
17. “Let’s go easy over there, Squirrelly Dan.”
18. “There’s happiness calling my name from the bottom of a bottle of Puppers.”
19. “Here’s a poem. Starlight, star bright, why the [expletive] you got earrings on?”
20. “Not my pig, not my farm.”
21. “As sure as God’s got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails.”
22. “Every woman knows that the way to a man’s heart is not through his zipper, it’s through his stomach.”
23. “You’re a cup of baby carrots.”
24. “It’s always ok to fart when you’re alone. Accept when you’re in elevators. That’s uncouth.”
25. “I seen Samuel in the laundry room with a cat one time and you just know that little [expletive] is gonna put it in the dryer.”
26. “Well, she’s a pretty girl. It’s just… uhhh you could let the paint dry a wee bit there, eh?”
27. “A gal at the bar said she liked how your pants fit but she said it in a baby voice and really she can do that on her own time.”
28. “The stupidest thing I ever heard in my life is that a baby is smart.”
29. “Your little cousin put a stink bomb inside a Nerf gun and fired it at his bus driver. Fuck, no more kids table with those big-boy moves.”
30. “It’s too complicated. It’s like algebra. Why do you gotta go putting numbers and letters together? Why can’t you just go fuck yourself?”
31. “You wish there was a pied piper for ‘possums, but there isn’t so you’re gonna just have to keep picking ’em off with the 22.”
32. “Fucking greasiest skid I’ve ever seen comes up the produce stand the other day; “what fucking satanic clown orgy did you just crawl out of?”
33. “Picks up 4 leafed cleaver make a wish. wish you wouldn’t be so fucking awkward bud blows cleaver away.”
34. “Buckle up because they’re fucking ugly. Course, that’s not to say I have it all my damn self.”
35. “You left the barn door open after chores one time and your dad thought you were stoned, but you haven’t smoked the electric lettuce since grade 8.”
36. “Well, you don’t want to go too cooky with accessories on your truck or your jeep. It’s ok with a like a quad, though, like my buddy Big Tees got a snorkel kit on his and that’s pretty punk rock.
37. “A guy’s girlfriend is having a hard time parking the car. He says, “You should get tested.” She says “No, I’m not so bad at drivin’.” He says, “No, I have clamidia.”
38. “You guy can cross fit? you can cross fuckoff.”
39. “You got a problem with Canada gooses you’ve got a problem with me and I suggest you let that one marinate”.
40. “I enjoy horizontal refreshment for my vertical smile.”
41. “maybe if you’d been in a real fight you wouldn’t be so keen for another”.
42. “One year, they dressed a horse up like a unicorn and he was never really the same after that.”
43. “Nice onesie. Does it come in men’s?”
44. “We only got one shot at this. One chance. One win. You know? Vomit on your mom’s spaghetti, or whatever that talking singer says.”
45. “There’s millions of starving kids in the world…okay, name ten!”
46. “Running a fucking dippity-doo convention upstairs for a salad.”
47. “Here’s a poem. Star light, star bright, why the fuck you got earrings on? Bet your lobes ain’t the only thing that got a hole punched in ’em.”
48. “Nothing wrong with a little stank on the hang down.”
49. “Nothing wrong with a little hizzin’ in the skizzins.”
50. “Nothing wrong with a little shot twist winds and waters.”
51. “Nothing wrong with building the blanket monster, a little pituitary poke.”
52. “A guy takes a hooker out for supper. He gave her his peas, she gave him herpes.”
53. “What’s gonna happen? Three things. I hit you, you hit the pavement, and I fuck your mom again.”
54. “Fuck you, Jonesy Your mom got so wet last night that Trump had to deploy the national guard to stack sandbags around my bed.”
55. “Fuck you, Riley your life is so sad I get a charity tax break just for hanging out with ya.”
56. “it’s impossible to underestimate ya bud.”
57. “You got the stink-eye from your gal for eating a baker’s dozen pickled eggs at a party, but you know that stink is gonna be reciprocated one ways or the other.”
58. “You’re having poker night with your pals and everything was going great ’til your friend said that Home and Garden TV was his laundry folding channel.”
59. “Spring is sprung. Grass is riz. It’s loitering time for greasy skids.”
60. “Boulevard of broken dreams!”
61. “We only got one shot at this. One chance. One win. You know? Vomit on your mom’s spaghetti, or whatever that talking singer says.”
62. “Did little Natisha take your last halloween Oreo?? You didn’t get a chance to say goodbye to that delicious orange frosting?”
63. “I have never been less embarrassed in all my life.”
64. “Your cousin does show moderate flashes of intelegence, but to you he’ll always be the guy who got his horn caught in the button-fly.”
65. “Do you know what, I don’t want you to kiss and tell, that’s impolite…. but I am kind of curious.”
66. “Got anymore of that electric lettuce? These darts aren’t doing it.”
67. “Betty-Ann, your breath’s so bad it gave me an existential crisis — it made me question my whole life.”
68. “Tell your mom to top off the cell phone she bought me so I can FaceTime her late night!”
69. “I am willing to give 69 percent of my company to a partner, why 69 percent? Both sides benefit! Good enough!”
70. “Call me a cake, ‘cause I’ll go straight to your [expletive], cowboy!”
71. “Something about that old goat just really grinds my pepper.”
72. “Look if you are coming, come correct.”
73. “You knew your pal had come into money when he started throwing out perfectly good pistachios like he was above cracking ‘em open with a box cutter like the rest of us.”
74. “I see the muscle shirt came today. Muscles coming tomorrow?”
75. “You came to after having a bar fight. Felt like you got hit by a car, right? But your pal had your back, went on the attack, but it turned off his gal like a night light.”
76. “I think if I saw my own vas deferens, I’d be quite worried.”
77. “You know what? There’s 2 things I don’t like about you and it’s your face.”
78. “Let’s take about 5 to 10 percent off ‘er over there, Squirrely Dan.”
79. “My friend said he had sex inside a hollowed out log one time and I thought, I bet Fred Penner pulled that off one time too.”
80. “Fugassi diamonds in both ears, leprechaun buckles on his shoes, running a fucking dippidy-doo convention upstairs for a salad, driving a ’95 Jeep YJ with a Wave deco on the side, enough cologne to o-ffend a Bangcock lady boy. And you’ll want to hear the best part. Full Beiber eyes.”
81. “You naturally prefer companionship, but I guess there’s a lot worse things than playing a little one-man couch hockey in the the dark.”
82. “She’s so hot I’d jerk off her dad just to see where she came from.”
83. “It’s almost not worth thinking about.”
84. “A pack of coyotes come right up the porch the other night because your dog is in heat and you know those yellow-eyed bastards will go right through the screen door if they’re horny.”
85. “You seen a dude wearing those goofy toe shoes and you just know he’s the type of prick to name his dog something like “Camper.”
86. “It’s like algebra… why you gotta put numbers and letters together? Why can’t you just go [expletive] yourself?”
87. “If you have a problem with the majestic Canadian Goose, then you have a problem with me.”
88. “You wish there was a pied piper for possums. But there isn’t, so you’re just gonna have to keep picking ‘em off with a .22.”
89. “You know not to be impolite but sometimes a gal will do some kissing on the ears. Which makes me uncomfortable because even though I clean my ears, sometimes a tater will just roll out of there unexpected.”
90. “In the words of the genre-bending Canadian indie rock band Arcade Fire, ‘wake up.”
91. “There’s something really pervy about that word ‘taste.’”
92. “That’s what I appreciate about you. Is that what you appreciate about me? Oh hey, look at you ground.”
93. “Closest you’re gettin’ to any action this weekend is givin’ the dairy cow’s teets a good scrubbin’.”
94. “I wouldn’t talk shit even if my mouth was full of it.”
95. “Nothing is better than a fart. Except kids falling off bikes maybe. Fuck, I could watch kids fall off bikes all day. I don’t give a shit about kids.”
96. “Your life’s so pathetic I just ran a 5k to raise awareness, give your balls a tug.”
97. “Fuck you Jonesy your mom ugly cried when she forgot to take the lense off the camcorder last night, fucking amateur hour over there.”
98. “Fuck you Riley your mom liked my Instagram picture from a year ago tell her I’ll put my swim trunks on any time she likes.”
99. “I need to give you one more chance to retract, no questions asked. Before this conversation becomes a confrontation.”
100. “for all people take a responsibility .”
Read also: 110 Life Changing Quotes That Strengthen You
These are 100 Letterkenny quotes that brought us nostalgia together. Hopefully it can be learned lessons and inspiration for all of us.