Lili Reinhart is an American actress. She’s best known for starring in Riverdale (2017–present) and in Hustlers (2019).
Other prominent acting works under her name are inlcuding Chemical Hearts (2020), Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (1999–present), and Surviving Jack (2014).
- 1 Career
- 2 Profile
- 3 Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- 4 Family
- 5 Boyfriend & Dating History
- 6 Net Worth
- 7 Facts
- 8 Movies
- 9 TV Series
- 10 Quotes
- 11 Pics of Lili Reinhart
- 12 FAQs
- 12.1 Who is Lili Reinhart?
- 12.2 Who is Lili Reinhart’s real name?
- 12.3 What makes Lili Reinhart famous?
- 12.4 Where is Lili Reinhart from?
- 12.5 How old is Lili Reinhart?
- 12.6 When Lili Reinhart celebrates her birthday?
- 12.7 How tall is Lili Reinhart?
- 12.8 Who are Lili Reinhart’s parents?
- 12.9 Is Lili Reinhart married?
- 12.10 Who is Lili Reinhart’s ex-boyfriend?
- 12.11 How rich is Lili Reinhart?
- 12.12 What is Lili Reinhart nationality?
Lili Reinhart found her love for acting, singing, and dancing when she was 10. She even begged her mother to drive her to many auditions in New York.
Then, Lili moved out to Los Angeles to pursue an acting career at the age of 18. However, she had to make money by becoming a sales associate there.
In 2010, Lili eventually got a role in a TV show titled Scientastic and appeared as a guest star in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
After that, she continued starring in several films, such as Lilith, Not Waving But Drowning, and The Kings of Summer.
In 2016, Lili played Margot Jensen in Miss Stevens, along with Timothée Chalamet and Lily Rabe. She also appeared in The Good Neighbor as Ashley.
Her breakthrough was becoming Betty Cooper in a series titled Riverdale in 2017. The role led her to win Teen Choice Awards as Breakout TV Star and TV Ship with Cole Sprouse.
In 2018, she starred in a thriller film named Galveston. She was also cast as Annabelle in Hustlers, alongside Nicki Minaj and Jennifer Lopez.
Throughout her career, Lili was also featured in famous magazines, such as Allure, W, Seventeen, and Cosmopolitan.
- Full name: Lili Pauline Reinhart
- Stage name: Lili Reinhart
- Nickname: Lil
- Birthday: September 13, 1996
- Birthplace: Cleveland, Ohio, United States
- Zodiac sign: Virgo
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Actress
- Education: Bay High School
- Hobbies: Doing makeup and singing
- Facebook: @LiliReinhart
- Twitter: @lilireinhart
- Instagram: @lilireinhart
- TikTok: @lilireinhartofficialy
- Youtube: –
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 168 cm (5’6″)
- Weight: 56 kg (126 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue/Green
- Body Measurements: 34-25-34 (Bust -34, Waist -25, and Hips -34 inches)
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Father: Daniel Dane Reinhart
- Mother: Amy Reinhart
- Brother: –
- Sister: Tess Reinhart and Chloe Reinhart
Boyfriend & Dating History
The rumors that she’s dating Cole, her co-star in Riverdale, spread around 2017 as the Season One of the series premiered on the CW.
The pair is known to be very private and neither of them has ever confirmed or flaunted the relationship, until they were caught kissing and holding hand at 2017 ComicCon.
Throughout the years, the couple became more comfortable showing affection for each other and even attended multiple public events together such as red carpet ones.
Unfortunately in March 2020, Cole revealed that they chose to split up earlier that year. He personally confirmed it through an Instagram post.
Although he didn’t reveal the reason behind their separation, it seemed that they parted ways in good terms as he write about how he wishes her “nothing but the utmost love and happiness moving forward.”
She was caught being close for the first time to Spencer, an American actor and producer, at 2022 Coachella Festival, which sparked relationship rumors.
Neither of them has ever addressed the speculations. According to a close source to media, they were only “casually seeing each other.”
It isn’t really clear when they split up or what was the reason behind it.
Lili and Jack, who’s a TikTok star, were spotted kissing at LA airport, which sparked speculations of their relationship.
Neither of them have opened up about the dating rumors.
Her net worth is estimated to sit around $6 million to $7 million, in which she primarily builds through her acting career.
She has tens of acting credits to her name, one of the most famous projects being Riverdale.
Not much information about her earnings is available publicly. However, according to a Variety article in 2018, she’s reportedly paid $40 thousand for each episode of Riverdale.
She purchased a 4,170 sq ft property located in San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles, in August 2020 for $2.715 million.
In 2017, she remodeled the house. It reportedly has five bedrooms, five bathrooms, a pool, and a wine room now.
- Lili has practiced meditation.
- She is of French, Canadian, and German ancestry.
- She also loves make up and its special effects.
- Blue and pink are Lili’s favorite colors.
- She likes watching TV shows Game of Thrones and Sherlock.
- Lili’s favorite foods include pizza and chipotle Mexican grill.
- This Hustlers star has several tattoos, two of them are on her right and left arm.
- This actress grew up in the nearby town of Bay Village.
- When she was 14, she was diagnosed with depression.
- She has suffered from body dysmorphia and anxiety.
- When Lili was 16, she and her family moved to North Carolina.
- In 2017, Lili wrote her Me Too experience on Tumblr.
- Lili was nominated for her role in Riverdale at the Saturn Awards.
- She dated her co-star Cole Sprouse in 2017, but the couple broke up in March 2020.
- American Express chose Lili as its ambassador in 2019.
- She also became the spokesperson and ambassador for cosmetics brand CoverGirl.
- In 2020, Lili announced that she is bisexual.
- She launched a book titled Swimming Lessons: Poems about fame, heartbreak, and depression.
- Her book ranked #2 on the list of The New York Times Best Seller.
- She was nominated at the 2020 People’s Choice Awards as a Female TV Star.
- Her ideal type is…
- Look Both Ways (2022), as Natalie
- Jennifer Lopez: Halftime (2022), as herself
- Chemical Hearts (2020), as Grace Town
- Charlie’s Angels (2019), as Angel Recruit
- Hustlers (2019), as Annabelle
- Galveston (2018), as Tiffany
- The Good Neighbor (2016), as Ashley
- Miss Stevens (2016), as Margot Jensen
- Forever’s End (2013), as Lily White
- Gibsonburg (2013), as Kathy Colaner
- The Kings of Summer (2013), as Vicki
- Not Waving But Drowning (2012), as Amy
- Lilith (2011), as Lilith Wilson
- The Simpsons (2020), as Bella-Elle (voice)
- One World: Together at Home (2020), as herself
- Riverdale (2017-present), as Elizabeth “Betty” Cooper
- Cocked (2015), as Marguerite Paxson
- Surviving Jack (2014), as Heather Blumeyer
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2011), as Courtney Lane
- Scientastic (2010), as Leah
“It’s called a private life for a reason – it’s mine, and it’s special and sacred.”
“It’s just a matter of finding the styles, finding the fabrics, shapes, that accentuate your own body. You can’t be altered, but the clothes can.”
“I’m the kind of person, if I don’t like you, unfortunately you know that.”
“I’m kind of a warrior for love, and I wear my heart on my sleeve.”
“You don’t need to ever justify the way you feel.”
“Taking ownership of your feelings is so vital to getting better.”
“It’s weird how much social media affects someone’s career. Deals and jobs are sometimes based off how many followers you have, which is a little sad. I would rather that not be the case, but I understand that it’s important.”
“With any teen show, there’s going to be drama and heartache.”
“When you meet your best friend in real life, or you meet your soulmate, you just know it, and you feel it.”
“I never had a huge circle of friends, so I really just tried to cherish and not take for granted the close friends I did have, who were really supportive and understanding.”
“I don’t drink coffee, so I have been known to have a Coca Cola on set at 6:30 A.M. in order to wake myself up.”
“I’ve seen a therapist at different points in my life for different reasons.”
“I think people who are destined to be friends, that are best friends, that genuinely, truly are invested in each other as human beings – a fight won’t separate you forever. I’ve definitely had fights with my best friend, but it has never made us sever ties.”
“My relationships are between me and whomever I’m with, not between me and the world.”
“No one’s forcing me or any other celebrity to take time out of their day to say ‘Hi’ to these fans or do these things. It’s just something we do nine times out of 10 because we love and appreciate our fans.”
“My parents just had faith in me, and thank God they did. They weren’t stage parents in the slightest.”
Pics of Lili Reinhart
1. The pink dress is so chic!
2. Lili looks mysterious with the black dress and red belt
3. The color combination in her outfit is unique
4. Even with simple makeup, Lili’s beauty still shines
5. The floral dress suits her reddish make up
Who is Lili Reinhart?
She an American actress.
Who is Lili Reinhart’s real name?
Her real name is Lili Pauline Reinhart.
What makes Lili Reinhart famous?
She’s famous because of her roles in in Riverdale (2017–present) and in Hustlers (2019).
Where is Lili Reinhart from?
She was born in Cleveland, Ohio, United States.
How old is Lili Reinhart?
She was born in 1996, and she is 27 years old as of 2023.
When Lili Reinhart celebrates her birthday?
She celebrates on the 13rd of every September.
How tall is Lili Reinhart?
Her height is 5’6″ or 168 cm.
Who are Lili Reinhart’s parents?
Her father’s name is Daniel Dane Reinhart and her mother’s name is Amy Reinhart.
Is Lili Reinhart married?
She is not married. Furthermore, there is no information on whether she is in a relationship or not.
Who is Lili Reinhart’s ex-boyfriend?
Her ex-boyfriend is Cole Sprouse. Furthermore, she’s also used to be rumored to date Spencer Neville and Jack Martin.
How rich is Lili Reinhart?
Her net worth is around $6 million to $7 million.
What is Lili Reinhart nationality?
Her nationality is American.
Even though Lili Reinhart has struggled with mental health issues, she has proven that she can play every role well!