Lili Reinhart built her love for acting, singing, and dancing when she was 10. She even begged her mother to drive her to many auditions in New York.
Then, Lili moved out to Los Angeles to pursue an acting career at the age of 18. However, she had to make money by becoming a sales associate there.
In 2010, Lili eventually got a role in a TV show titled Scientastic and appeared as a guest star in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
After that, she continued starring in several films, such as Lilith, Not Waving But Drowning, and The Kings of Summer.
In 2016, Lili played Margot Jensen in Miss Stevens, along with Timothée Chalamet and Lily Rabe. She also appeared in The Good Neighbor as Ashley.
Her breakthrough was becoming Betty Cooper in a series titled Riverdale in 2017. The role led her to win Teen Choice Awards as Breakout TV Star and TV Ship with Cole Sprouse.
In 2018, she starred in a thriller film named Galveston. She was also cast as Annabelle in Hustlers, alongside Nicki Minaj and Jennifer Lopez.
Throughout her career, Lili was also featured in famous magazines, such as Allure, W, Seventeen, and Cosmopolitan.
- Full name: Lili Pauline Reinhart
- Stage name: Lili Reinhart
- Nickname: Lil
- Born: September 13, 1996, in Ohio, USA
- Zodiac sign: Virgo
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christianity
- Profession: Actress
- Education: Bay High School
- Hobbies: Doing makeup and singing
- Parents: Daniel Dane Reinhart (Father) and Amy Reinhart (Mother)
- Sibling: Tess Reinhart and Chloe Reinhart
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: @LiliReinhart
- Twitter: @lilireinhart
- Instagram: @lilireinhart
- TikTok: @lilireinhartofficialy
- Youtube: –
- Lili has practiced meditation.
- She is of French, Canadian, and German ancestry.
- She also loves make up and its special effects.
- Blue and pink are Lili’s favorite colors.
- She likes watching TV shows Game of Thrones and Sherlock.
- Lili’s favorite foods include pizza and chipotle Mexican grill.
- This Hustlers star has several tattoos, two of them are on her right and left arm.
- This actress grew up in the nearby town of Bay Village.
- When she was 14, she was diagnosed with depression.
- She has suffered from body dysmorphia and anxiety.
- When Lili was 16, she and her family moved to North Carolina.
- In 2017, Lili wrote her Me Too experience on Tumblr.
- Lili was nominated for her role in Riverdale at the Saturn Awards.
- She dated her co-star Cole Sprouse in 2017, but the couple broke up in March 2020.
- American Express chose Lili as its ambassador in 2019.
- She also became the spokesperson and ambassador for cosmetics brand CoverGirl.
- In 2020, Lili announced that she is bisexual.
- She launched a book titled Swimming Lessons: Poems about fame, heartbreak, and depression.
- Her book ranked #2 on the list of The New York Times Best Seller.
- She was nominated at the 2020 People’s Choice Awards as a Female TV Star.
Pics of Lili Reinhart
1. The pink dress is so chic!
2. Lili looks mysterious with the black dress and red belt
3. The color combination in her outfit is unique
4. Even with simple makeup, Lili’s beauty still shines
5. The floral dress suits her reddish make up
Even though Lili Reinhart has struggled with mental health issues, she has proven that she can play every role well!