Malu Trevejo started her music career on social media, particularly Instagram. She posted her skill on belly dancing, and people started to be interested in her.
Malu even got more followers after her viral video dancing Work by Rihanna. She also started making a Musical.ly account and gained millions of followers on the platform.
This internet star got 2 million fans there before moving to TikTok. Malu then signed a contract with In-tulLinea in 2017. Lune Llena which she released in the same year was Malu’s debut single.
The song reached #27 on the Latin Billboard and was viewed more than 30 million times in the first seven weeks. It also peaked at #1 on the Billboard 100 Hot Latin.
After that, she remake the English version of the song. Two years later, Malu released an EP named Una Vez Más consisting of four tracks.
Throughout her career, this singer has collaborated with other artists, including HRVY Gente De Zona, and Haraca Kiko.
- Full name: María Luisa Trevejo
- Stage name: Malu Trevejo
- Nickname: Malu
- Born: October 15, 2002, Havana, Cuba
- Zodiac sign: Libra
- Nationality: Cuban
- Height: 165 cm (5’5″)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Internet personality, singer, dancer
- Education: Homeschooling
- Hobbies: Singing, dancing
- Parents: –
- Sibling: A sister
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: @malutrevejomusic
- Twitter: @malutrevejo15
- Instagram: @malutrevejo
- TikTok: @malutrevejo
- YouTube: Malu Trevejo Official
- Malu is of Spanish and Cuban ancestry.
- She announced on her social media that she is bisexual.
- Her trademark is her dimples and black hair.
- Sweet corn soup and fruit custard are Malu’s favorite food.
- This girl was inspired to be a singer and dancer like Shakira.
- After Malu was born, tsge and her family moved to Madrid, Spain for over 11 years.
- She then moved to Florida and moved to Los Angeles for pursuing her entertainment career.
- This singer has got comments about her having a bad personality and being mean to people.
- When she was in high school, Malu was bullied, so she dropped out of school.
- She started homeschooling and focused on her music career.
- When Malu became more famous, her high school friends treated her differently.
- In 2016, she had a romantic relationship with a man named Reese, but the couple broke up in the same year.
- She accused his ex-boyfriend of abusing her physically.
- Next, Malu dated a hip-hop artist called YoungBoy and even included him in his music video.
- However, the two broke up as Malu stated the boy forced to give him her virginity when she was not ready.
- She then started dating an Instagram star named Danny Alfonso, also known as thatboiipapii, in 2019. Yet, the couple split in 2020.
- In April 2020, Malu got backlash for becoming a racist as she stated Covid-19 as the Chinese virus.
- She gained controversy after kissing Ryan Garcia in front of a restaurant. Meanwhile, Garcia has already had a fiancée.
- This singer underwent breast augmentation surgery in December 2020.
- His ideal type is…
Pics of Malu Trevejo
1. Malu wears an all-red outfit
2. Malu wears a green skirt
3. A beautiful close-up look from the singer
4. Malu looks pretty with the hair bun
5. The singer nailed each of her performances
Malu Treverjo is still young, but she has built her successful music career.