Mean Girls Quotes – There are many moments or storylines in films that are very relatable in our daily lives. one of them, mean girls movie. Mean Girls is an American film released in 2004.
The film, directed by Mark Waters, stars Lindsay Lohan, Rachel McAdams and many others. The film was released on April 30, 2004.
This film had become a hit for the masses because it raised the habit, the reality in the life of a woman.
The film tells the story of how, Cady Heron ) was raised by his parents, a zoologist couple, in Africa for 16 years before they were forced to move to Evanston, Illinois in the United States.
Cady initially feels awkward with the atmosphere of high school in America but begins to befriend a classmate who is a little naughty and has a personality for everyone.
This film gets a variety of new perceptions and views that are presented in life and reality today. This film carries the theme of teen comedy which is very fresh and quite entertaining.
For that, here are 60 mean girls quotes that are entertaining and illustrate to us the school world full of memories and mysteries.
Mean Girls Quotes About World Of Women And Their Reality
1. “Don’t be. You can do this. There’s nothing to break your focus because not one of those Marymount boys is cute.” – Ms. Norbury
2. “I have this theory, that if you cut off all her hair she’d look like a British man.” – Cady Heron
3. “Oh no, I can’t say anything else until I have a parent or lawyer present.” – Gretchen Weiners
4. “Growing up female in this world is not easy. In China, baby girls are routinely put up for adoption. And in parts of Africa, women are still made to live in tents during the time of their menses.” – Gretchen Weiners
5. “Good news, they didn’t get run over… Bad news, they’re still flat.” – Damian Leigh
6. “Sometimes older people make jokes.” – Ms. Norbury
7. “I know having a boyfriend might seem like the only thing important to you right now, but you don’t have to dumb yourself down in order for a guy to like you.” – Ms. Norbury
8. “Why should Caesar get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? What’s so great about Caesar, hm? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar. Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus as much as they like Caesar. we should totally just stab caesar!” – Gretchen Wieners
9. “What is up? What’s the 411? What has everybody been up to? What’s the hot gossip? Tell me everything. What have you guys been listening to? What are the cool jams?’ – Regina’s mom.
10. “This is Damian. He’s almost too gay to function.” – Janis Ian
11. “I just wanted to say that you’re all winners. And that I couldn’t be happier the school year is ending.” – Mr. Duvall
12. “Oh, I love seeing teachers outside of school. It’s like seeing a dog walk on its hind legs.” – Janis Ian
13. “I mean no offense, but how could she send you a candy cane? She doesn’t even like you that much. Maybe she feels weird around me because I’m the only person who knows about her nose job. Oh my god, pretend you didn’t hear that.” – Gretchen Weiners
14. “I’m sorry I called you a gap-toothed bitch. It’s not your fault you’re so gap-toothed.” – Michigan Girl
15. ‘And evil takes a human form in Regina George. Don’t be fooled because she may seem like your typical selfish, back-stabbing slut faced ho-bag, but in reality, she’s so much more than that.” – Janis Ian
16. “Your face smells like peppermint!” – Aaron Samuels
17. “I wish I could bake a cake full of rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy.” – Crying Girl
18. “Somebody wrote in that book that I’m lying about being a virgin, ’cause I use super-jumbo tampons, but I can’t help it if I’ve got a heavy flow and a wide-set vagina!” – Bethany Byrd
19. “I don’t hate you ’cause you’re fat… you’re fat ’cause I hate you.” – Jessica Lopez
20. “I know she’s kind of socially retarded and weird, but she’s my friend… so, just promise me you won’t make fun of her!” – Regina George
21. “I can’t go to Taco Bell. I’m on an all-carb diet. God, Karen, you are so stupid!”
22. “There are two kinds of evil people in this world. Those who do evil stuff and those who see evil stuff being done and don’t try to stop it.”
23. “I have this theory, that if you cut off all her hair she’d look like a British man.”
24. “This is Susan from Planned Parenthood, I have her test results. If you could have her call me as soon as she can. It’s urgent. Thank you.”
25. “I’m sorry that people are so jealous of me. But I can’t help it that I’m popular.”
26. “She made out with a hot dog.” – Karen Smith
27. “Halloween is the one night a year when girls can dress like a total slut, and no other girls can say anything about it.” – Cady Heron
28. “Raise your hand if you have ever been personally victimized by Regina George.” – Ms. Norbury
29. “My apologies. I have a nephew named Anfernee, and I know how mad he gets when I call him Anthony. Almost as mad as I get when I think about the fact that my sister named him Anfernee.” -Mr. Duvall
30. “Half the people in this room are mad at me, and the other half only like me because they think I pushed somebody in front a bus, so that’s not good.” – Cady Heron
31. “It’s not my fault you’re, like, in love with me or something!” – Cady Heron
32. “I know what “homeschooled” is, I’m not retarded.” – Regina George
33. “Miss Smith, why would Regina refer to herself as a…”fugly slut?” – Mr. Duvall
34. “I’m not really into drama, but I do know you have an advanced shop class.” – Johanna Mitchell
35. “Make sure you check out her mom’s boob job. They’re hard as rocks!” – Gretchen Weiner
36. “We only carry sizes one, three and five. You could try Sears.”
37. “I don’t hate you ‘cause your fat. You’re fat ‘cause I hate you!”
38. “I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school. I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy.”
39. “One time, she punched me in the face. It was awesome.”
40. “I want to lose three pounds.”
41. “I have a nephew named Anfernee, and I know how mad he gets when I call him Anthony. Almost as mad as I get when I think about the fact that my sister named him Anfernee.”
42. “’Cause she’s a life ruiner. She ruins people’s lives.”
43. “Regina George is not sweet! She’s a scum-sucking road whore, she ruined my life!”
44. “If only you knew how mean she really is, you’d know that I’m not allowed to wear hoop earrings, right? Yeah, two years ago she told me hoops earrings were her thing, and I wasn’t allowed to wear them anymore. And then for Hanukkah my parents got this pair of really expensive white gold hoops and I had to pretend like I didn’t even like them. It was so sad.”
45. “Made out with a hot dog? Oh my God that was one time!”
46. “Did you see nipple? It only counts if you saw a nipple!”
47. “Why should Caesar get to stomp around like a giant, while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? What’s so great about Caesar? Hmm? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar. Brutus is just as smart as Caesar. People totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar. And when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody, huh? Because that’s not what Rome is about. We should totally just stab Caesar!”
48. “You smell like a baby prostitute.”
49. “Ex-boyfriends are off-limits to friends. That’s just, like, the rules of feminism.”
50. “Raise your hand if you have ever been personally victimized by Regina George.”
51. “It’s like I have ESPN or something. My breasts can always tell when it’s going to rain. Well… they can tell when it’s raining.”
52. “But you’re, like, really pretty… So you agree? You think you’re really pretty?”
53. “I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school. I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy.” – Girl Who Doesn’t Go to the School
54. “Can I get you guys anything? Some snacks? A condom? Let me know! Oh, God love ya.”
55. “I’m sorry I called you a gap-toothed bitch. It’s not your fault you’re so gap-toothed.”
56. “I guess it’s probably because I’ve got a big lesbian crush on you! Suck on that.”
57. “Somebody wrote in that book that I’m lying about being a virgin because I use super jumbo tampons, but I can’t help it if I’ve got a heavy flow and a wide set vagina!”
58. “Everyone in Africa can read Swedish.”
59. “I hate her! I mean, she’s really failing me on purpose, just because I didn’t join that stupid Mathletes! She was so queer, she was like, “I’m pusher Cady, I’m a pusher.”
60. “Did you have an awesome time? Did you drink awesome shooters, listen to awesome music, and then just sit around and soak up each others awesomeness?”
That was it, 60 mean girls quotes that can be used as entertainment and reminisce about school days that were full of surprises and memories.