Hairless bear or other animal that live without hair or fur must face a challenge to survive with their different condition. Most of them is genetical problem, bust must of them is a human made.
Because hair or fur is a important component for the animals, hairless condition caused many effects, such as allergies or sun burn.
So, therefore hairless animals need a help from human to survive.
This rare condition, make animals look exotic or even cuter than in a normal condition. Let’s take a look, these 12 animals that survive with hairless condition.
1. Can you imagine bird without it’s feather? This condition is caused peak ad feathers disease. This disease make a bird loss their feather
2. Can you imagine penguin who needs their fur for protecting it self from cold and sun burn has to deal with no fur on their body?
3. When you see this picture? Whats on your mind? A hamster? A little rabbit? The right answer, this is a skinny pigs. Skinny pigs is a breed of geuniea pig whose doesn’t have hair
4. Hairless cat called sphinx looks so exotic. Even though doesn’t has fur, sphinx has to placed under the warm bedcover. Sphinx also likes to lay under the sun or warm things to get warm
5. Chimpanzee lose it hair and become bald because an anomaly called hereditary hair loss. The older they get, the more hair their loose
6. Xoloitzcuintli is one of the hairless dog type. Not like another hairless dog type, Xoloitzcuintli is low maintenance
7. Hairless bear is a genetic defect but this condition doesn’t make this animal easily get serious infection
8. Without spike, hedgehog can’t stay in the nature. They have to stay in the sanctuary with an expert help
9. This hairless chicken is a genetical manipulation to create a cheaper chicken than usual chicken. This chicken has many advantage such as lower fat but and the breeding process is eco friendly
10. With or without fur, this rabbit is still uber cute!
11. Hairless horse is a unsual condition akhal-teke horse breed from Turkmenistan. With this condition, horse is born with different condition, hairless and susceptible to disease
12. This cute hamster needs a lot of help because it lives without fur
So, which one is the cutest hairless animal?