Paige VanZant is a professional wrestler, boxer, author, and OnlyFans Star. She was famous for her appearance in the UFC and for defeating Kaitlin Curran.
Also, she is well-known for her online presence on social media, such as Twitter and Instagram.
Paige VanZant learned martial arts and boxing to defend herself when bullied in school. When she was a kid, she moved to Spark, Nevada.
After that, she came across UFC veteran Ken Shamrock’s gym when looking for a dance studio. She decided to train in boxing and martial arts there.
In this case, she won amateur fights when she was 18. She made her professional MMA debut in 2012 at the UWF’s Tournament of Warriors against Jordan Nicole Gaza.
Later, she signed with Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) in 2013 for the Strawweight division.
Also, she competed as a cast member of the UFC. Still, she was eventually turned down by the reality show in 2014 because she was only 20.
When she turned 21, she could compete and face Kailin Curran at the UFC Fight Night: MacDonald vs Saffiedine.
Unfortunately, she suffered a back injury, so the bout was rescheduled for UFC Fight Night: Edgar vs Swanson. In the spell, she defeated Kailin Curran and gained more popularity.
Aside from her career in martial arts, she also makes a debut as a professional wrestler and will be appearing at the All Elite Wrestling (AEW) in 2021.
- Real Name: Paige Michelle Sletton
- Stage Name: Paige VanZant
- Nickname: 12 Gauge
- Birthday: March 26, 1994
- Birthplace: Dundee, Oregon, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christianity
- Profession: Professional Wrestler, Boxer, Author, OnlyFans Star
- Education: Truckee Meadows Community College
- Hobbies: Fishing, Hunting
- Facebook: –
- Instagram: @paigevanzant
- TikTok: @paigevanzant
- YouTube: –
- Onlyfans: @paigevanzant
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 163 cm (5’4″)
- Weight:57 kg (125 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Green
- Body Measurements: 32-24-33 (Bust-32, Waist-24, and Hips-33 in inches)
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Father: –
- Mother: –
- Brother: Steven Slatten
- Sister: –
Husband, Boyfriend, & Dating History
VanZant claimed to be married to Austin because her friend, Chael Sonnen, matched her as a couple. Then, their meeting was arranged with a blind date in 2017.
After that, the relationship between the two of them went smoothly until they finally dated. One year into a special relationship, they finally decided to get married in September 2018 and are still together today.
Paige VanZant’s net worth is around $3.5 million. In this case, her wealth is earned from several jobs Professional Wrestler, Boxer, Author, and OnlyFans Star.
VanZant’s main wealth comes from his professional career as a wrestler. She has total MMA fight earnings recorded at $564,500.
Not only that, but she also got a fight against Bec Rawlings in the UFC on Fox, earning $132,500.
In addition, she also earns a lot of money by being active on the adult platform OnlyFans. In this case, she made a significant profit from a paid subscription of fans, as much as $9.99 monthly.
- She was born with the last name Sletton, but often got bullied and called by Slutton. As a result, she changed her last name to VanZant.
- Because of the bullying, she and her family moved to Reno, and she changed her last name after they moved.
- Her parents own a dance studio, and she is also excellent in the arts as she has been learning art, especially dance, for 13 years.
- In high school, she became a varsity cheerleader.
- When she was 16, she took college courses and received her GED two years before schedule.
- She has a blue belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu.
- Because of her bullying when she was in school, she became outspoken about the topic and became an advocate for bullying.
- Besides fishing and hunting, she likes to spend her leisure time travelling and shopping.
- Her favorite actor is Robert Downey Jr.; meanwhile her favorite actress is Joey King.
- Mexican dishes are the food she likes to eat.
- She married her husband, Austin Vanderford, a former UFC strawweight, in 2018.
- She is quite open about her relationship. Aside from her relationship, there’s no record of her mentioning her ideal type of man.
- Her ideal type is…
- AEW Dynamite (2021 – 2022) as Paige VanZant
- AEW Rampage (2022) as Paige VanZant
- FightMike MMA (2014) as Paige VanZant
- All Elite Wrestling: Double or Nothing (2022) as Herself
- All Elite Wrestling: Battle of the Belts 2 (2022) as Herself
- AEW Rampage (2022) as Herself
- SportNation (2021) as Herself
- The Simonetta Lein Show (2021) as Guest
- UFC 251: Usman vs Masvidal (2020) as Herself
- Ridiculousness (2019) as Herself
- Bellator MMA Live (2019) as Herself
- UFC on ESPN (2019) as Herself
- GMA3: Strahan, Sara, & Keke (2019) as Herself
- On the Money (2018) as Herself – UFC Fighter
- The Chew (2018) as Herself
- Get Up (2018) as Herself
- Good Morning America (2016 – 2018) as Herself
- UFC Fight Night: Stephen vs Choi (2018) as Herself
- Hell’s Kitchen (2017) as Herself – Restaurant Patron
- Chopped (2017) as Contestant
- UFC: Road to the Octagon (2016) as Herself
- Criss Angel Trick’d Up (2016) as Herself
- Live with Kelly and Ryan (2016) as Guest
- UFC on Fox (2014 – 2016) as Herself
- UFC 200 Greatest Fighters of All Time (2016) as Herself
- UFC Embedded: Vlog Series (2015 – 2016) as Herself
- Entertainment Tonight (2016) as Herself
- Dancing with the Stars (2016) as Contestant
- Hollywood Today Live (2016) as Herself
- Access Daily (2016) as Herself
- UFC Ultimate Insider (2015) as Herself
- UFC 191: Johnson vs Dodson 2 (2015) as Herself
- FightMike MMA (2014) as Herself
- Texas Fight Night (2012) as Herself
- Ariel Helwani’s – MMA Show (2018 – 2019) as Herself
- Sports: at&T Original Documentaries (2016) as Herself
- Rise: Surviving the Fight of My Life by Paige VanZant (2018)
- 2019 January Submission of the Month vs Rachael Ostovich
- Performance of the Night vs Bec Rawling
- Fight of the Night vs Kailin Curran
“We’re taught never to hurt men’s feelings.”
“I want women to feel confident to speak up.”
“You need to say no to things you don’t want to do.”
“We need to teach women to stand up for themselves.”
“In fighting I found a purpose and that my presence on earth matters”
“I worked so hard to get there I wasn’t going to let a broken arm take me out.”
“I question my skills, I question why I’m doing this and why I put myself through this”
“It felt liberating to get the story out but the pain doesn’t just go away. It’s also a hard lesson to learn it’s not your fault in these circumstances”
“I’m a fighter but I’m so much more than that. I’m so talented in so many areas and I’m going to continue to be successful inside and outside of fighting.”
“Fighting helped me find myself. It helped me realise I am a strong, beautiful, talented woman. I hope other women and girls who faced what I did can find some outlet where they realise their strength and power – and they’ve had it in them the whole time.”
Paige VanZant faced an unfortunate event when she was young. The constant bullying at school makes her move to another town and then change her last name to the one she uses now.