Tamiko Bolton, a strong yet inspiring woman who is also the wife of George Soros, started her successful career by getting a good education from her early years.
After graduating with her Bachelor’s degree, she then took a certification as a pharmacist right away to get an advanced skill.
Later, Tamiko then started to practice as a pharmacist in a top-qualified health facility. Even so, she was determined to continue her studies to gain more knowledge.
She obviously gained a lot of experience and knowledge after working at the health institution, but she wasn’t satisfied to stop there.
Tamiko then decided to build her own online business to sell vitamins and dietary supplements. Not only that, but she also provides an online yoga class.
After some years of experience in the health business, Tamiko gained more and more success alongside her husband.
- Real Name: Tamiko Bolton
- Stage Name: Tamiko Bolton
- Nickname: Tamiko
- Birthday: March 1, 1971
- Birthplace: California, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Nationality: Japanese-American
- Height: 165 cm (5’5″)
- Weight: 60 kg (132 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Pharmacist, Entrepreneur
- Education: University of Miami, University of Utah
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: Robert J. Bolton (father)
- Sibling: –
- Husband: George Soros (Marrierd 2013)
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: –
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Tamiko has high self-confidence.
- Many people said that she has an excellent style that suits her character so well.
- She is known for her inspirational image that has successfully inspired many people, especially women, across the world.
- Tamiko is a highly hard-working person.
- Even though she always works hard, she tries to balance her life to be happy.
- She has Japanese descent.
- Her father was a retired U.S. Navy officer.
- Tamiko has a huge age difference from her husband and it has led to significant controversy in society.
- Tamiko is 40 years younger than her husband.
- Tamiko first met her husband in 2008 at a dinner party, got into a relationship, and finally were engaged in August 2012.
- George proposed to her when they were on a trip to the beach on Long Island.
- Their wedding party was held in front of 500 guests, meanwhile, the after-party was attended by around 300 guests at the Caramoor Center for Music and Arts.
- When they held an after-party, the guests were requested not to give them gifts, instead, they wanted the guests to donate to charity.
- Tamiko wore a wedding gown that was made by Reem Accra.
- Tamiko once got into a controversial issue in 2011 because they were sued for $50 million by her husband’s former girlfriend, Adrianna Ferreyr.
- They were sued because she claimed Soros had given the Upper Manhattan apartment to Tamiko even though at first, George had promised to give it to Adrianna.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $1 million to $5 million.
Tamiko Bolton is a strong, powerful, and inspiring woman. She always knows what she wants to do and never gives up on getting it.