Peggy Fulford started to involved in financial things back in early 2000, where she already built her own company, King Management.
After solving financial problem of Best by signing him to King Management, Peggy then started to approach the new client, Williams.
This luxury lifestyle lover initially pitched Williams for financial service and he turned to be agree with that service.
Successful with Williams, Peggy then moved to another client, Dennis Rodman. The bond between Peggy and him remained successful, so Dennis appreciated her so much.
But the appreciation of Dennis wasn’t reciprocated. Later, Peggy scammed him by taking away his debit card and said that Dennis wasn’t responsible with his money.
Several times later, Peggy then was tracked by FBI about her financial scam with millions dollar of money.
- Real Name: Peggy Fulford
- Stage Name: Peggy Fulford
- Nickname: Peggy
- Birthday: October 10, 1958
- Birthplace: New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Nationality: American
- Height: 165 cm (5’5″)
- Weight: 75 kg (154 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Advisor, Money Manager
- Education: Spellman College
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: Donald Barard (father), Juanita Barard (Mother)
- Sibling: –
- Husband: Forrest King, Stanley Williams
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: –
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Peggy loves to wear diamonds in her daily life.
- She always calls her close friends “baby”.
- Peggy’s shoe size is around 7.
- She has brown hair.
- She loves to live her luxurious lifestyle.
- She once scammed various athletes to fund her lifestyle.
- Peggy once created a baby shower for Kristin Barnes.
- She also once took a ride Kristin Barnes after Kristin gave a birth to her child.
- Peggy is known for her charismatic personality.
- She is also friendly and approachable to her friends.
- She once lied that she is one of Harvard grad.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $1 million – $5 million.
Peggy Fulford has her own friendliness and flexible personality, but unfortunately, she didn’t use it for good.