Sidney Starr name began to be well-known in the public eye back in 2010 after she announced to the public about her dating news with Chingy, an American rapper.
Two years later, in 2012, Sidney then made a confirmation video that it was actually a lie and apologized to the public.
After several times, this Aquarius influencer then develops her social media to be more presentable and gain more popularity.
Later, Sidney then made her appearance on various reality shows on TV.
Those reality shows were Lifetime’s Atlanta Plastic, VH1’s Black Ink Crew: Chicago, and even E!’s Botched.
In 2018, Sidney joined the 9th season of Love and Hip Hop.
Because of her stardom and busy schedule, she later asked Rich Dollaz to be her manager to manage her schedule.
- Real Name: Sidney Starr
- Stage Name: Sidney Starr
- Nickname: Sidney
- Birthday: February 5, 1989
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Nationality: American
- Height: –
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: Rapper, Actress
- Education: –
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: –
- Sibling: –
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: Sidney Starr Favors
- Twitter: @sidneystardance
- Instagram: @sidneystarrbad
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- She is confident with her transgender identity.
- She also once got a relationship rumor with Darius McCrary.
- Sidney said that her journey to be a transgender female is so hard.
- She finds it difficult to announce to the world that she is transgender.
- Sidney finally chooses to ignore her haters.
- Sidney loves fashion so much.
- She always does everything she wants to improve her style.
- She loves to take a photo in her bikini.
- Crop tops are her favorite fashion items.
- Sidney is a music lover.
- She loves to sing and dance.
- Hip hop is Sidney’s favorite genre.
- Beyonce and Drake are her favorite musicians.
- She wants to be a popular TV reality star.
- Her ideal type is…
Sidney Starr never gives up to reach her own dream to be a TV star even though she faces a lot of difficulties. Keep up the good work!