Ryan Kaji, or popularly known as Ryan’s World, is an American YouTube star.
He became famous after posting kids toys-related videos on YouTube.
Ryan created the channel because the boy asked his mother why he couldn’t be on YouTube, while other kids could.
His mother then bought him a Lego set and made the video on a channel called Ryan ToysReview.
The idea of making a YouTube channel was also to share it with Ryan’s big family outside the United States. Ryan continued making videos on various toys and doing science experiments.
He eventually gained 1 million subscribers in January 2016. In 2018, Ryan released his toy line named Ryan’s World at the Toy Fair in New York City.
The line was partnered with Bonkers Toys and PocketWatch. It then was launched at Walmart. In the same year, he also developed a video game called Tag with Ryan.
He appeared in a TV series named Ryan’s Mystery Playdate for 20 episodes in 2019. This Libra boy also released another game named Race with Ryan, partnered with Outright Games.
The channel has affected the toy industry. After the reviews were watched, the sales went up significantly.
Read more: Javi Luna – Biography, Profile, Facts, Family & Life Story
- Full Name: Ryan Kaji
- Stage Name: Ryan’s World
- Nickname: Ryan, Ryan ToysReview
- Birthday: October 6, 2011
- Birthplace: Texas, US
- Zodiac sign: Libra
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Youtube Star
- Education: –
- Hobbies: Playing soccer, Swimming
- Parents: Shion Kaji (Father), Loann Kaji (Mother)
- Sibling: Emma Kaji, Kate Kaji
- Girlfriend: –
- Facebook: @ryansworldofficial
- Twitter: @ryanstoysreview
- Instagram: @ryansworld
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: Ryan’s World Official
Height, Weight & Appearance
- Height: –
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: –
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Brown
- Body measurements: –
- Shoe size: –
- Dress Size: –
- Father: Curtis Dale Atwood II
- Mother: Susan Anne Christman
- Brother: Dale Atwood
- Sister: –
- Children: Noah Vaughn Atwood, Kane Alexander Atwood
Girlfriend & Dating History
Ryan’s dating history is unavailable.
Ryan has an estimated net worth of $100 million. He mainly earns from his career as a YouTube star.
He can earn up to $1.3M monthly and $15.7M yearly from his YouTube video alone.
- Ryan’s father works as a structural engineer.
- The boy doesn’t keep all the toys, the majority of them were given away to charity.
- The comment section on his YouTube channel was turned off after an incident with pedophiles.
- Roblox is one of Ryan’s most favorite toys.
- Outside doing YouTube, Ryan attends tennis and music classes.
- His mother was a high school chemistry teacher but resigned to run the YouTube channel full-time.
- Their parents met in an art gallery during their college years.
- When the boy was born, his father was away in his graduate school.
- So, for the first two months, he was taken care of by his mother only.
- As he is the first child of the family, his father didn’t know how to do and Ryan threw him the bottle when he was a baby.
- When he was a baby, Ryan was a picky eater.
- He also didn’t like baby toys at that time, and threw them then cried.
- The first toy that he liked to play with was a remote-control car.
- Ryan used to watch YouTube videos on her mother’s iPad.
- When her mother got pregnant and the doctor said he could see two heads, Ryan thought it was a baby with two heads. But turned out, he had twin sisters.
- In August 2019, the channel got a complaint from the Federal Trade Commission and Truth in Advertising because the sponsored videos were not properly made.
- In 2018 and 2019, Forbes magazine listed Ryan as one of the highest-earning YouTuber.
- His ideal type is…
Read more: Anna Shumate – Biography, Profile, Facts, Family & Life Story
“Stay happy and rise up!”
Pics of Ryan’s World
1. Ryan happily celebrates Christmas at his home
2. This kid YouTuber dresses like a Pirate
3. Ryan poses with his dog
4. He shows his craft from small marble
5. Ryan found a small egg
Ryan’s World has made a huge amount of money and built a big following, even when he is still a kid.