Lana Condor has trained herself to be in the entertainment industry since she was a child. Condor was trained as a ballet in the Whidbey Island Dance Theater and Joffrey Ballet.
She also learned at the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater and The Rock School for Dance Education. After that, she attended classes on acting at the New York Film Academy.
Her film debut was on the superhero film titled X-Men: Apocalypse as a mutant named Jubilation Lee in 2016.
In the same year, she also appeared in a thriller movie called Patriots Day. The next year, she starred in the film High School Lover.
Lana’s breakthrough was starring To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before as Lara Jean Covey.
The movie led her to receive an award from MTV Movie & TV Awards and nominations from Teen Choice Awards in 2019.
Then, she appeared in a series titled Deadly Class and a film named Alita: Battle Angel. In 2020, Lana continued playing Lara in To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You.
- Full name: Tran Dong Lan
- Stage name: Lana Condor
- Nickname: Lana
- Born: May 11, 1997, in Cần Thơ, Vietnam
- Zodiac sign: Taurus
- Nationality: American
- Height: 160 cm (5’3″)
- Weight: 50 kg (110 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actress, YouTube Star
- Education: Notre Dame Academy
- Hobbies: Cooking and dancing
- Parents: Bob Condor (Father) and Mary Condor (Mother)
- Sibling: Arthur Condor
- Boyfriend: Anthony De La Torre (2015 – )
- Facebook: @lanacondor
- Twitter: @lanacondor
- Instagram: @lanacondor
- TikTok: @lanacondo
- YouTube: Lana Condor Official
- Lana’s celebrity crush is Zac Efron.
- She becomes best friends with Sophie Turner and Noah Centineo.
- Thus, her brother and Lana are Asian, while her parents are white.
- Instead of reading YA books, Lana prefers to read thriller ones.
- She also likes tea better than coffee. Lana chooses green tea with antioxidants.
- Condor also chooses sparkling water over regular water.
- One of the soundtracks in To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before titled Crashing is Lana’s favorite song.
- The Good Place is Lana’s favorite series.
- She likes cuddling with her dog named Emmy before going to sleep.
- Lana was adopted by an Irish mother and Hungarian father, then they moved to America.
- She had her first kiss in sixth grade and it was just a dare.
- Lana had battled with body dysmorphia and an eating disorder.
- In 2015, Lana started dating actor and singer Anthony De La Torre.
- For freshman year, she enrolled in the Professional Performing Arts School in New York City.
- She had been accepted to Loyola Marymount University, but she postponed it to pursue an acting career.
- In 2017, Lana created a scholarship partnered with the Asia Foundation.
- She became the cover of Cosmopolitan magazine in 2019.
- Harper’s Bazaar Vietnam also chose her as its cover in August 2019.
- Lana appeared on Teen Vogue magazine’s cover in 2020.
- In 2020, Neutrogena chose her as its brand ambassador to promote its skincare products.
- Forbes magazine listed her on its 30 Under 30 – Hollywood & Entertainment in 2021.
- Her ideal type is…
Pics of Lana Condor
1. Lana smiles brightly
2. The grey outfit looks comfortable
3. A close-up look from Lana Condor
4. This pink dress makes her look like a fairy
5. Lana Condor is the lady boss!
Lana Condor’s acting skill makes us deeply fall in love with her! She has performed well in every role she gets.