Thank you is a powerfull word. It’s not just showing an appreciation, it’s a respect form for your family, friend even a stranger.
Saying thank you is not about culture. It’s a simple good habit that need to be taught since a child. Expressing gratitude, such an easy thing but in real life not all human can easily say thank you.
Many of them, expressing thank you with smile or just simply leave. Few of them consider that good thing which others did is an usual thing.
There are people who have a princip “don’t talk to stranger”, so even he/she receives kindness from other, they don’t need to say any single word.
Expressing thank you can be in any form. Praying, Giving thing, hug, sharing happiness or just saying it directly.
Saying thank you is not just simply “thank you” or “thanks”.
You can add the reason, why you need to express your gratitude. It make your message clear and make that thank you words not just a pleasantries.
From now on, make a thank you as a good habit in yourself. Express it even to a stranger. Here 50 thank you messages, not just simply “Thank you” but “Thank you” with a reason.
1. “You made my day! Thank you so much!”
2. “You’ve been by my side through so many ups and downs, and I want you to know that I’ll always do the same for you. Thank you!”
3. “Some people deserve more than just a thank you. Just like you! Thanks for everything.”
4. “ Your love and support mean more than you will ever know. Thank you for the encouragement.”
5. “You help me push my boundaries, lift me up when I’m feeling down, and give me comfort when I’m sad. You are a great friend, and I hope to always have you in my life.”
6. “My heart is overflowing with gratitude. Thanks from the bottom of my heart!”
7. “Your thoughtfulness means so much to mean. Thank you.”
8. “You know you have found a true friend when you don’t need to be careful about what you say in front of them. Thank you for never judging me, friend.”
9. “Your thoughtfulness always touches my heart. Thanks a ton for everything!”
10. “You always pick out the best gifts. I don’t know how you do it!”
11. “This has been one of the most trying times in our life, and your kindness means so much.”
12. “There are people who enter your life and make it a bit crazier, make you laugh a little louder, and who shine a little brighter. You are that person for me, and I wouldn’t trade you for anyone else.”
13. “Thanks for being the shoulder I can always depend on.”
14. “I don’t even know how to begin to repay you for all that you’ve done. But saying thank you is a small start.”
15. “Thank you for being the friend who never asks for reasons or explanations when all I need is a hug and a good laugh.”
16. “You have been extremely supportive through this difficult time. You may not realize what a blessing you have been. Thanks for your help.”
17. “I want to thank you, but I don’t know where to begin. So, I just want to say that there are so many things that I would not have been able to do without you.”
18. “Thank you for your wish. Please accept my heartiest thank you for you!”
19. “You’re a great friend who brings out the best in me. I am so grateful to have you in my life. Thank you for being you.”
20. “I can never thank you enough for the things that you do for me. Your constant effort to make me happy is highly appreciated. Thank you!”
21. “For my burden-bearing, laughter-sharing, and constantly-caring friend: a very joyful, hug-filled, and heartfelt thank you.”
22. “Thank you for being such a great friend. If you could see my face, you’d see the smile you put on it.”
23. “Thank you for your unconditional love and useful advice! I will forever be grateful to the Almighty for sending you in my life! Thank you so much for your support, mate!”
24. “There is never anything random about your acts of kindness. Thank you for everything that you do.”
25. “Thank you so much for having me, I’m too full to even write a thank you note! Thank you very much for the great treat!”
26. “Thoughtful and unselfish are two words I think of when I think of you. Thank you!”
27. “I don’t know of anyone who can inspire people as you do. Your words are just as brilliant as you are! Thank you!”
28. “Thank you for loving my quirks — you always make me feel special and loved.”
29. “People like you are the flowers that add colors, fragrance and freshness in life. I am thankful for having you in my life. Thank you for everything!”
30. “My life is very blessed with some of the greatest people. Thank you for being a part of my journey.”
31. “You have always been so generous to me that sometimes I think what good I did in life to deserve someone like you. Thank you!”
32. “Here is a special thank you from my heart to someone who is special in my life. To someone who means a lot to me. A special thank you from me to you, for making life always feel like new.”
33. “Thank you for being my biggest inspiration and my warmest supporter! You are a rare find, and I feel lucky to have you in my life! Thank you for being my constant!”
34. “Thank you for just being there. You never try to fix me, you just make me feel supported and cared for.”
35. “Thank you for always encouraging me with your warm words. You have no clue how many times you have saved me from my mental breakdowns. Thanks for healing me, thank you very much!”
36. “So much of me has come from what I learned from you. You’ll always be with me, like a handprint on my heart.”
37. “Good eats, good friends, good times Thanks a million!”
38. “I’ve always felt cherished and appreciated by you, and I want you to know that is exactly how I feel about you.”
39. “I cannot express how grateful I am that I’ve you both in my up and down. I couldn’t have done this without your support. Thanks!”
40. “Whenever I feel alone, you find a way to sneak in. Thank you for always making my life feel more complete.”
41. “Thank you for helping make my life become a dream come true.”
42. “You inspired and supported me in my dark times. I am so thankful to God that He has blessed me with you. Thank you for your unconditional love and support.”
43. “Life has so many trying moments. For your companionship, support, and unique assistance, I want to say a big thank you.”
44. “It was so nice of you to help me out. I really appreciate all that you’ve done and hoped that this card will help me to express all my gratitude. Thank you!”
45. “Thank you for greeting me with compassion and generosity and showering me with genuine care. May this kindness return to you a thousandfold!”
46. “You inspire me every day to be the best person I can be. That is the best gift you could ever offer me.”
47. “A friend with a heart of gold is hard to find. Your kindness is truly unequaled. Thank you.”
48. “It is never too soon to show your appreciation.”
49. “If I could describe your gift with just one word, it would be like A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Like the kind of amazing that takes your breath away! Thank you!”
50. “Thank you for being an essential part of my life. You always believed in me when nobody else did. Thank you for your kindness and support. You are such an amazing friend.”
If you plan to send thank you messages to your friend, family or lover just simply text it or design it become a card and send it to them.