Tina Yong is an Australian YouTube star, makeup artist, and entrepreneur. She is well-known for her makeup, beauty, fashion, lifestyle, and travel content videos.
Other things related to beauty are packaged uniquely by Tina so that it attracts people to watch them.
She started her career by working as a freelance graphic designer and a beauty therapist. Then she moved on and started her hair and makeup business at 21.
In the same year, she became an established hair and makeup artist specializing in bridal makeup and taught classes in the field.
The following year, she shares content about makeup tutorials, beauty-related videos, travel, and lifestyle.
Four years later, she co-founded a Singapore-based company called Mark and Scribe.
In addition, her makeup channel on YouTube is backed by millions of views. She has also worked on several projects with Granger and Australian YouTuber Natalie Tran.
Another business venture is Petite Cosmetics, where the products are geared toward the petite market.
Moreover, she’s also a graphic designer. Truly, her creativity is all over the place.
- Real Name: Tina Yong
- Stage Name: Tina Yong
- Nickname: Tina
- Birthday: July 16, 1990
- Birthplace: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Nationality: Australian
- Religion: –
- Profession: YouTube Star, Makeup Artist, Entrepreneur
- Education: –
- Hobbies: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @tinayong
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: Tina Yong Official
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 157 cm (5’2″)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
- Body Measurements: 33-23-34 (Bust-33, Waist-23, and Hips-34 in inches)
- Shoe Size: –
- Father: –
- Mother: –
- Brother: Hoa Yong, Jimmy Yong
- Sister: –
Husband, Boyfriend, & Dating History
Tina Yong got married to her love Alfred Tran.
After a surprise proposal overlooking the Sydney Harbour Bridge, the couple exchanged their vows in an intimate rooftop ceremony in Singapore on 13 November, 2021, and welcomed their baby girl in April 2022.
Her net worth is estimated to be $750,000 – $1 million. Her wealth is earned from several jobs such as endorsements, brand sponsorship, YouTube ads, and her businesses.
- Tina’s family moved to Australia from Vietnam in the 1990.
- She kept her parents lives out of the public scene, although she did a video with her mother. This is because her parents separated and her dad has his own family.
- Tina has two brothers Hoa and Jimmy.
- She has a close relationship with her mom, and in her video she revealed that she speaks Vietnamese with her mom.
- She has a pet dog named Koko and a toy poodle named Biscuit.
- She’s engaged in two businesses, one of them is a gifts and accessories retailer called Mark and Scribe. This venture is based in Singapore.
- Her other business is Petite Cosmetics with merchandise for the specialty petite market.
- Her ideal type is…..
Tina Yong’s talent in makeup is undoubtedly amazing. She creates authentic art that reflects her personality.