Huda Kattan began his career by being employed by a famous makeup brand, Revlon. Then, in 2010 she started a blog called Huda Beauty.
There, she posted makeup tips and tutorials. In the beginning, she did not make money at all. Yet, she gradually attained fame due to her viral beauty hacks and resemblance to the Kardashians.
In 2012, she created an Instagram account and gained many followers. The next year, the beauty blogger founded a makeup line named Huda Beauty.
Her first product was fake eyelashes. She created this product because, at first, she had difficulties in finding a perfect one for herself.
Her label got more successful because it was worn by the famous media personality, Kim Kardashian.
After that, she produced other makeup products such as liquid lipsticks, eye shadow palettes, concealers, and even foundations.
This businesswoman also made beauty tutorials on YouTube and got millions of followers.
Due to her huge popularity, she was included as a top beauty influencer worldwide in famous magazines including Time and Forbes. In 2020, she became the cover of Vogue Arabia.
Read more: Snoop Dogg – Biography, Profile, Facts & Career
- Full name: Huda Kattan
- Stage name: Huda Beauty
- Nickname: Huda
- Born: October 2, 1983, in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
- Nationality: Iraqi, American
- Religion: Islam
- Profession: Makeup Artist, Beauty Blogger, Entrepreneur
- Education: University of Michigan–Dearborn
- Hobbies: Traveling and shopping
- Parents: Ibrahim Kattan (Father) and Susu Al Qazzaz (Mother)
- Sibling: Alya Kattan, Mona Kattan, Khalid Kattan
- Husband: Chris Gonçalo
- Instagram: @hudabeauty
- YouTube: Huda Beauty
- Facebook: @hudabeauty
- Twitter: @hudabeauty
- Her zodiac sign is Libra.
- Huda’s clients include celebrities like Nicole Richie and Eva Longoria.
- This businesswoman holds two citizenships, which are American and Iraqi.
- She often features other artists on her Instagram account. She wants to help discover talented artists.
- Huda likes eating marshmallows.
- Her favorite colors are nudes and pink.
- She is open to her followers that she has tried many beauty treatments including face-shaving and lip injections.
- The entrepreneur is vocal to the self-love campaign.
- Kattan frequently appears without makeup to make her audiences realize that she is just like them.
- Huda looks up to Estée Lauder as her role model in the beauty business.
- She loves gross facials among many beauty treatments.
- Her sister, Alya, was the first person who introduced Huda to makeup.
- In her university, the woman studied finance.
- She also attended the prestigious makeup school, Joe Blasco.
- She gave birth to her daughter with Chris Gonçalo named Nour Giselle in 2011.
- In 2017, she was listed as the top 10 influencers of Instagram Rich.
- Her endorsement was 18,000 USD for each post when she got the title in 2017.
- In the same year, Forbes named her as one of the 10 most powerful beauty influencers.
- Furthermore, Time magazine listed her of the 25 most influential people on the internet.
- She starred in her own Facebook Watch series titled Huda Boss in 2018.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $560 million.
Read more: Shakira – Biography, Profile, Facts & Career
Pics of Huda Kattan
1. This high ponytail looks so great on her
2. Huda in a bathtub, but make it fashionable!
3. Who believes that she is over 30? Her spirit is young!
4. Huda wears a purple outfit!
5. She looks stunning with that soft-pink dress
Even Huda Kattan is already famous, she is still well-grounded and kind to her followers.