Yung Miami had a great passion for music since childhood. She grew up with music in his daily life.
But before this Aquarius rapper jumped into the music industry, she initially began her career as a fashion influencer on Instagram.
Not only that, but she was also a fashion store owner which was pretty successful.
Later, she received an opportunity to get a career in music by joining City Girls in 2017, an American duo.
She then joined that duo with her partner, JT, and released their debut studio track, Fuck Dat Nigga (2017).
In 2018, JT was arrested in jail, but Charesa still kept promoting their music.
Their hard work was finally paid off after they signed to Quality Control Music and peaked into the top positions for Billboard charts Hot 100 and Billboard 200.
In May 2018, she with JT released their mixtape, period, which was followed by their debut studio album, Girl Code, and featured Lil Baby, Jacquees, and also Cardi B.
And finally, in 2020, Caresha, under City Girls, released City on Lock, their next studio album.
- Real Name: Caresha Brownlee
- Stage Name: Yung Miami
- Nickname: Caresha
- Birthday: February 11, 1994
- Birthplace: Miami, Florida, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Nationality: American
- Height: –
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Singer, Rapper
- Education: –
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: –
- Siblings: 1 sister, 1 brother
Southside (2018 – 2020);
Jai Wiggins (2010 – 2018);
- Children: Jai Malik Wiggins Jr., Summer Miami Luellen
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @YungMiami305
- Instagram: @yungmiami305
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Caresha met her fellow partner, JT, when they were teenagers.
- She used a warehouse to record their very first single.
- When she was 17 years old, she once performed in block parties, nightclubs, and strip clubs.
- Since Caresha was just a kid, she fell in love with trap music.
- Caresha’s boyfriend was shot in 2020.
- Formerly, her boyfriend was a record producer.
- She was a victim of a drive-by shooting in 2019 after she left Circle House Studios.
- Caresha once made a controversial statement that made the public think she is homophobic.
- She once said that she wouldn’t want her son to be gay and would beat him if he was.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $2 million.
Singles (City Girls)
- Ex For A Reason (2021)
- Enough / Better (2020)
- Skit (2020)
- Jobs (2020)
- Broke Niggas (2020) – ft. Yo Gotti
- Pussy Talk (2020) – ft. Doja Cat
- That Old Man (2020)
- City on Lock (2020) – ft. Lil Durk
- Winnin’ (2020)
- Come Outside (2020)
- Flewed Out (2020) – ft. Lil Baby
- Rodeo (2020)
- Double CC’s (2020)
- That’s My Bitch (2020)
- Friendly (2020)
- Ain’t Sayin Nothin (2020)
- Intro (#FREEJT) (2018)
- On the Low (2018)
- Panties an Bra (2018)
- Twerk (2018) – ft. Cardi B
- Season (2018) – ft. Lil Baby
- Broke Boy (2018)
- Act Up (2018)
- Clout Chasin (2018)
- Give It a Try (2018) – ft. Jacquees
- Drip (2018)
- What We Doin (2018)
- Trap Star (2018)
- Swerve (2018)
Yung Miami has been facing a lot of struggles, but she is never afraid to stand up for her own dreams. Salute!