Tate McRae, who has real name Tatum Rosner McRae, is a famous Canadian singer, songwriter, dancer, and actress.
She started her career as a teen when she joined a reality show entitled So You Think You Can Dance and became a finalist.
She reached popularity through her original song entitled One Day in 2019.
Tate McRae started his career in singing and dancing in 2011, when she established her YouTube channel that mainly posted about her dance videos.
In 2013, she began her career in broadcasting by becoming a voice dubber for the Nickelodeon animated series, Lalaloopsy, as Spot Splatter Splash.
During that year, Tate’s career in dancing also gained significantly, proven by her achievement as Mini Best Female Dancer for the 2013 Dance Awards.
Tate then appeared in a movie as a cameo for Annie (2014), followed by her voice dubbing job for Lalaloopsy Ponies: The Big Show.
This Cancer singer and dancer then made a huge decision in 2014, by deciding to join Dancing with the Stars, an American dance competition.
One year later, Tate continued her dance career by joining So You Think You Can Dance: The Next Generation (2015).
Tate’s career was focused on dancing during those years, and she started to establish her career as a singer in 2017 by debuting her single, One Day.
That single became popular on the internet and consequently made her name rise into stardom, and she continued to release her independent songs, such as Dear Ex Best Friends and Dear Parents until 2018.
She finally was signed with a record label, RCA Records, in 2019, followed by her debut EP release, All the Things I Never Said.
One year later, Tate released her second EP, Too Young to Be Sad (2020), followed by her song release of Feel Like Shit (2021) and She’s All I Wanna Be (2021).
- Real Name: Tatum Rosner McRae
- Stage Name: Tate McRae
- Nickname: Tate
- Birthday: July 1, 2003
- Birthplace: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Nationality: Canadian
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actress, Singer, Songwriter, Dancer
- Education: The American International School Muscat, Western Canada High School
- Hobbies: Singing, Dancing
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @tatemcrae
- Instagram: @tatemcrae
- TikTok: @tatemcrae1
- YouTube: Tate Mcrae Official
Height, Weight, Physical Appearance
- Height: 173 cm (5’8″)
- Weight: 59 kg (130 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Body Measurements: 34-26-35 (Bust -34, Waist -26, and Hips -35 in inches)
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: –
- Father: Todd Rosner
- Mother: Tanja Rosner
- Brother: Tucker McRae
- Sister: –
Boyfriend & Dating History
Tate McRae reported had a relationship with Jonny Hader. Their relationship was known started in 2019.
But, there was not much information about their relationship.
Tate McRae is known for dating Cole Sillinger, who is a National Hockey Player. It is known that they started to date in 2021.
She also often shares their romantic photos on her Instagram account.
Tate McRae’s net worth is around $2 million. Her main source of net worth comes from her profession as a singer and from YouTube.
According to Socialblade, she could gather around $3.7K to $59.4K per month. Then, her yearly earnings are around $44.5K to $712.4K.
Ford Mustang GT390
She has classic vintage vehicles that launched at a price over $3,500.
Tate McRae also has a BMW i8 which she bought in 2018 for $148,495.
She also has Audi A8 in her garage, but she sold it at the price of $86,500 to Peyton.
She has a Chevrolet Suburban which has a price of $60k.
- Her father is Scottish.
- Tate’s mother comes from Germany.
- Tate and her family moved to Oman when she was 4 years old.
- She loves dancing and singing so much.
- Tate can dance to all styles of dance.
- She once got a ballet lesson from the School of Alberta Ballet.
- She’s obsessed with Dua Lipa.
- Tate is afraid of heights.
- She is also afraid of the dark.
- Tate thought that her drive is one of her favorite things about herself.
- Her favorite fictional character is Ian from Nerve, a character which was played by actor Dave Franco.
- She has never seen Harry Potter.
- Tate always wears the same necklace for different events, a gift from her mother.
- She couldn’t live without her lip balm and mascara.
- For her, loyalty is the main key to everything.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $2 million.
- Lalaloopsy: Band Together (2015), as Spot Splatter Splash (voice)
- Lalaloopsy Ponies: The Big Show (2014), as Spot Splatter Splash (voice)
- Annie (2014), as a cameo (Orphan #17)
- Lala-Oopsies: A Sew Magical Tale (2013), as Princess Nutmeg (voice)
- Lalaloopsy (Nickelodeon | 2013-2015), as Spot Splatter Splash (voice)
- Late Night with Seth Meyers (NBC | 2021), as a performer
- The Ellen DeGeneres Show (NBC | 2021), as guest
- The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon (NBC | 2021), as a performer
- Jimmy Kimmel Live! (ABC | 2021), as performer
- So You Think You Can Dance: The Next Generation (Fox | 2015), as a dancer
- Dancing with the Stars (ABC | 2014), as a dancer
- She’s All I Wanna Be (2022)
- Feel Like Shit (2021)
- I’ll Be Home for Christmas (2021)
- That Way (2021) — with Jeremy Zucker
- Working (2021) — with Khalid
- U Love U (2021) — with. Blackbear
- You (2021) — with Regard and Troye Sivan
- Bad Ones (2021)
- Slower (2021)
- Rubberband (2021)
- R U OK (2020)
- Lie To Me (2020) — with Ali Gatie
- Don’t Be Sad (2020)
- Vicious (2020) — ft. Lil Mosey
- You Broke Me First (2020)
- Stupid (2019)
- All My Friends Are Fake (2019)
- Tear Me Apart (2019)
- Kids Are Alright (2019)
- Slip (2019)
- Drown (2018)
- Can’t Get It Out (2018)
- Distant (2018)
- Shoulder To Shoulder (2018)
- Teenage Mind (2018)
- Hard to Find (2017)
- Hung Up On You (2017)
- One Day (2017)
- People’s Choice Awards 2021 — The New Artist of 2021 – Herself
- Western Canadian Music Awards 2021 — BreakOut Artist of the Year – Herself
- BreakTudo Awards 2020 — Best Release of New Artist – You Broke Me First
- Youth America Grand Prix 2017 — Women Contemporary in Junior Age Division – Porcelain and Stillness
“I have some big dreams. I really want my work to be worldwide and for a lot of people to hear it, just because I have a lot to say.”
“I have to juggle school, dance training every night, work-outs and all the writing sessions.”
“My idea of my music is constantly changing so I feel like how other people react to my old songs just ends up putting more pressure on myself from my own perspective.”
“I go through regular problems. It’s funny – there’s still two sides to me: the normal one and the work one. I feel like I’m pulling a Hannah Montana.”
“There’s this big rumor that I was a backup dancer when I was 11. Not true!”
“Since I danced really intensely, singing was more just something that I enjoyed.”
Tate McRae is one of the most inspiring young entertainers for teenagers. She is beautiful, talented, humble, and hard-working.