Zach King began his passion for filming when he found a home video camera at the age of 7. Thus, he started making a film with her sisters.
Then, he got a computer from his grandfather and made videos for weddings for free. People started liking his video, so he charged his service.
During his college life, Zach started making a website and YouTube channel called FinalCutKing. There, he created video tutorials for free.
However, many people began to ask him to tutor them privately. At first, Zach taught them via Skype, but the number of people increased. Thus, he made a video training course which he sold on his website.
Zach also started appearing on Vine in 2013 and created creative videos there. He didn’t want to be left behind, so he created a TikTok account and gained millions of followers too.
In 2016, Zach made his film debut in Zootopia as a voice-over for Muzzled Wolf.
Zach received Vidcon Golden Poop Award in 2012 and Best Vine Artist from Shorty Awards in 2016.
- Full name: Zachary Michael King
- Stage name: Zach King
- Nickname: Magic Vines, Final Cut King
- Born: October 14, 2013 in Oregon, US
- Zodiac sign: Aquarius
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christianity
- Profession: Internet personality and filmmaker
- Education: Cinema and Media Arts, Biola University
- Hobbies: Crashing drones and making videos
- Parents: Unknown
- Sibling: Katie, Annie, Yi
- Wife: Rachel King
- Facebook: @ZachKingVine
- Twitter: @zachking
- Instagram: @zachking
- TikTok: @zachking
- YouTube: Zach King Official
- Zach is of Chinese, Nicaraguan, and Austrian ancestry.
- He has hazel eye color and natural black hair.
- His family has a dog called Lucy.
- When he was a child, Zach raised a goldfish.
- His two younger sisters were also homeschooled, and his dad worked at home too.
- Zach said that his mom is an incredible cook.
- King became a Christian when he was 7 years old.
- When he was 12 years old, his family moved from a city to a farm.
- While his dad was building the house himself, the family lived in a mobile house.
- He also got piano lessons when he was a child.
- His parents adopted a girl named Yi from China, that’s why Zach learned a lot from his parents when adopting internationally.
- His most favorite for doing YouTube is to engage with his fans through comments and live chats.
- Before enrolling at his university, Zach was homeschooled.
- Zach was invited to The Ellen DeGeneres Show in 2014, where he made Vine videos with the crew.
- In December 2014, he married Rachel Holm after dating for over a year.
- He met his wife at his university in 2013 and dated her in May.
- The couple legally adopted Mason, their first son in 2019. The adaption process took about 3 years.
- Their second son, the biological child named Liam Michael King, was born in 2018.
Pics of Zach King
1. Zach King rests at the pool
2. This YouTuber taught on Zoom during the quarantine. Did he?
3. Zach visited The Parthenon in Greece
4. He also visited Indonesia to make a short movie
5. Zach’s setting for his videos is out-of-the-box!
Zach King’s effort in making videos always draw people in amaze. Are you one of his followers on social media?