Madison Beer is an American singer, songwriter, and TikTok star. She’s originally a child model who gained wide recognition when Justin Bieber shared her singing cover video.
She has built a considerable music career since then, as she has released EP, headlined tours, and signed contract with Island Records in 2017.
Madison Beer started getting attention when Justin Bieber mentioned her name on Twitter.
He referred to her cover titled At Last by Etta James. Then, she signed a contract with Island Records, where Bieber joined in.
She began singing for fashion doll franchise Monster High to create its theme song. In 2013, Madison launched her debut single named Melodies.
Its music video featured Bieber’s performance. Her next single called Unbreakable was released in 2014.
The next year, she partnered with an American DJ Mako for I Won’t Let You Walk Away. The song reached #19 on the Dance/Mix Show Airplay.
She finally created her first album named As She Pleases in 2018. Then, Madison launched a single from her EP titled Home with You and it was ranked #21 on the Mainstream Top 40 from Billboard.
In the same year, she made her first festival performance at Lollapalooza. She was also featured on David Guetta’s song Blame It On Love in the same year.
In 2019, the singer announced that she joined Epic Records and released the single Good in Goodbye.
- Full Name: Madison Elle Beer
- Stage Name: Madison Beer
- Nickname: Maddie
- Birthday: March 5, 1999
- Birthplace: Jericho, New York, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Judaism
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter, TikTok Star
- Education: Jericho High School
- Hobbies: Drawing and playing tennis
- Facebook: @MadisonElleBeer
- Twitter: @madisonbeer
- Instagram: @madisonbeer
- TikTok: @madisonbeer
- YouTube: Madison Beer Official
Height, Weight & Physical Appearances
- Height: 167 cm (5’5”)
- Weight: 53 Kg ( 116 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Body Measurement: 33-25-33 (Bust -33, Waist -25, and Hips -33 inches)
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Father: Robert Beer
- Mother: Tracie Beer
- Brother: Ryder Beer
- Sister: –
Boyfriend & Dating History
They began dating in 2015 after meeting at a party through a mutual friend named Nash Grier. At that point, Madison was 15 while Jack was 18.
The pair split up in 2017 in a quite messy separation. Shortly after their breakup was revealed, a leaked audio clip circulating on the internet which allegedly contains the voice of Jack verbally abused her.
Madison seemed to respond to the audio by posting a now-deleted message for her fans, advising them no to make the same mistakes I did” and that “No matter what, no one deserves to be treated that way.”
Their dating rumors started to spark in summer 2017, after they were caught doing PDA around Los Angeles.
That being said, only a week after the gossip spreads, she clarified that they weren’t official couple.
Things seemed to fizzle out as Brooklyn moved to New York City to attend college and she apparently wasn’t able to do long-distance relationship.
Their relationship blossomed around 2018. They went on an on-and-off type of dating for approximately a year.
Unfortunately, they called it off in 2019. Right after their separation, she tweeted that she owe myself the biggest apology for puttin’ up w sh*t I never deserved”, so it seems like they didn’t split up on the best terms.
Fans speculated about their relationship in 2020, due to how often she appeared in David’s contents across various social media platforms.
That being said, they denied that there’s anything going on.
She has been linked romantically to the Hype House member since summer 2020.
In late 2020, they were caught preparing a car for a road trip. They were captured hanging out together by Just Jared in February 2021.
Finally, Nick confirmed their relationship officially through Instagram by giving her a sweet and adorable birthday shout-out, calling her “the love of my life, my best friend, my dream girl, my soulmate.”
Madison Beer net worth is around $18 million to $20 million. Her main source of income is from her music career as a singer and songwriter.
According to Social Blade, she earns $1.8 thousand to $28.2 thousand per month or around $21.2 thousand to $338.7 thousand per year from her YouTube channel’s revenue alone.
In November 2020, it was revealed that she purchased a $5.6 million worth of brand-new mansion, located in Encino, Los Angeles.
That being said, TMZ reported in May 2022 that she has sold the house for approximately $7 million.
She boasts an impressive list of cars collection. Some of the most expensive ones are including a Lamborghini Aventador ($550 thousand) and a Rolls Royce Dawn ($379 thousand).
In the range of $200 thousand to $300 thousand cost of car, she owns a Ferrari 488 Spider ($278 thousand), a Lamborghini Urus ($220 thousand), and a Range Rover SV A ($210 thousand), and a Porsche 911 Terga ($202 thousand).
Her other collections include a Mercedes-AMG G63 ($156 thousand), a Range Rover Sport ($110 thosuand), a Mercedes E-Class ($75 thousand) and a Mini Cooper ($40 thousand).
Madison Beer Confessed that She was A Bisexual
In 2016 in YouNow chat she confessed that she is not a lesbian. In March 202, at TikTok live-stream, she was asked “Are you bi?” and she didn’t deny it. She says she became like that four or three years ago.
- Madison’s hometown is Jericho, Nassau.
- Her favorite food is Punjabi.
- Meanwhile, she likes drinking beer named Mahogany and Harmonious rose.
- Beer befriends Selena Gomez, Hailey Bieber, and Drake.
- She enjoys watching the horror film The Orphan.
- Her best-loved book is from Vladimir Nabokov, Lolita.
- She has at least 6 tattoos on her feet.
- Maddie believes in aliens!
- When she was 4, she became the cover of Child magazine.
- Beer grew up watching Hannah Montana and cut her own back like Miley’s.
- She was on a competitive gymnastics team when she was a kid.
- In 2012, Madison celebrated her bat mitzvah since she is Jewish.
- At the age of 14, her naked photos were leaked online and led her to have anxiety.
- She collaborated with Cody Simpson to re-release his song on Radio Disney titled Valentine.
- Madison walked at Milan Fashion Week in 2017 for Dolce & Gabbana Fall.
- In 2018, she started dating Zack Bia, but the couple broke up in 2019.
- She performed at the League of Legends World Championship in South Korea in 2018.
- In 2019, she made a guest appearance in the American comedy show Ridiculousness.
- She appeared in James Charles’ video to create Halloween makeup.
- Amidst the Black Lives Matter protest in 2020, Madison was accused of performative activism.
- In 2020, she was chosen to sing the US national anthem for the Stanley Cup Final.
- Her ideal Type is…
- Louder than Words (2013), as Amy
- Todrick (MTV ⏐ 2015), as Wendy
- The Ellen DeGeneres Show (Syndicated ⏐ 2021), as herself
- Jimmy Kimmel Live! (ABC⏐ 2021), as herself
- Live with Kelly and Ryan (Syndication ⏐ 2020), as herself
- RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars (VH1 ⏐ 2020), as herself
- RuPaul’s Secret Celebrity Drag Race (VH1 ⏐ 2020), as herself
- Ridiculousness (MTV ⏐ 2016), as herself
- Hollywood Medium With Tyler Henry (E! ⏐ 2016), as herself
“The most beautiful people are those who are truly themselves, and that’s what I want to show my fans.”
“At the end of the day, if you feel like you’re a good person, and your intentions are good, then that’s all that matters.”
“It’s fine if you doubt me. Underestimate me, because then I’ll just impress you, you know.”
“People say I’m too skinny, but if I gain a little weight, they say I look chubby. You can’t please everyone. As long as you’re happy, that’s all that matters.”
“Being in the studio is my absolute favorite thing.”
“There will be slow songs, sad songs, happy songs, songs about boys, and songs about being who you are. I’m making sure I’m happy with all of the songs, because if I am not happy with them, I can’t expect anyone else to be, you know?”
“You should realize that there is only one version of yourself in the world and that your flaws make you beautiful.”
Pics of Madison Beer
1. She looks gorgeous in that black swimsuit
2. This is her stunning appearance for MTV EMA 2020
3. The basic white tee and blue jeans make her seem feminine
4. A mirror selfie from Madison!
5. What do you think of her black dress?
Who is Madison Beer?
She is an American singer, songwriter, and TikTok star.
Who is Madison Beer’s real name?
Her real name is Madison Elle Beer.
What makes Madison Beer famous?
She’s famous because Justin Bieber shared her singing cover video.
Where is Madison Beer from?
She was born in Jericho, New York, United States.
How old is Madison Beer?
She was born in 1999, and she is 24 years old as of 2023.
When Madison Beer celebrates her birthday?
She celebrates on the 5th of every March.
How tall is Madison Beer?
Her height is 5’5″ or 167 cm.
Who are Madison Beer’s parents?
Her father’s name is Robert Beer and her mother’s name is Tracie Beer.
Is Madison Beer married?
No, she is currently unmarried. But she is in a relationship with Nick Austin.
Who is Madison Beer’s ex-boyfriend?
Her ex-boyfriends are Jack Gillinsky, Brooklyn Beckham, and Zack Bia. Furthermore, she also used to be rumored to date David Dobrik.
How rich is Madison Beer?
Her net worth is around $18 million to $20 million.
What is Madison Beer nationality?
Her nationality is American.
It was Justin Bieber who discovered him, but Madison Beer’s talent has been amazing since day one!