Before Anya Chalotra becomes trending worldwide, this British actress initially started her journey by performing in several stage productions during her teenage years.
In 2018, Anya then made her first debut in a British TV series, Wanderlust, as Jennifer Ashman was the main character.
During that year, she also acted in The ABC Murders, a TV series that was aired on BBC One.
One year later, in 2019, Anya appeared again in an animated TV series, Sherwood, as the main voice role.
No longer after that, she rose into stardom after starring in the hit Netflix series, The Witcher (2019), as Yennefer.
Later, Anya continued her acting career by acting in the 2020 short movie, No Masks.
Read also: Freya Allan – Biography, Profile, Facts, Family & Life Story
- Real Name: Anya Chalotra
- Stage Name: Anya Chalotra
- Nickname: Anya
- Birthday: July 21, 1996
- Birthplace: Wolverhampton, England
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Nationality: English
- Height: –
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actress
St Dominic’s Grammar School;
London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art;
Guildhall School of Music and Drama.;
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: –
- Siblings: Reeya (sister), Arun (brother)
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @anyachalotra
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Anya has a father who is Indian.
- Her mother is English.
- During her growing up phase, she spent most of her time in the village of Lower Penn, South Staffordshire.
- Anya is a self-confessed people watcher.
- She loves attention.
- Anya said that Henry Cavill is a sweet man.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $4 million.
Read also: Corinne Joy – Biography, Profile, Facts, Family & Life Story
- No Masks (2020), as Dr. Anuja (short movie)
- The Witcher (Netflix | 2019-present), as Yennefer
- Sherwood (YouTube Premium | 2019), as Robin Loxley
- The ABC Murders (BBC One | 2018), as Lily Marbury
- Wanderlust (BBC One| 2018), as Jennifer Ashman
Anya Chalotra is sweet, talented, and amazing. She is a hard worker and never gives up to reach her own dream.