Denarie Poarch or best known as Bella Poarch, is an American-Filipino TikTok star, singer and YouTube star.
She gained fame online after her lip-syncing video to “M to the B” by Millie B went viral in 2020, which propelled her to attract massive amount of followers and become the Philippines’ most followed TikTok star.
- 1 Career
- 2 Profile
- 3 Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- 4 Family
- 5 Husband, Boyfriend, & Dating History
- 6 Net Worth
- 7 Facts
- 8 Single
- 9 Album
- 10 Awards
- 11 Nomination
- 12 Quotes
- 13 Pics of Bella Poarch
- 14 FAQs
- 14.1 Who is Bella Poarch?
- 14.2 Who is Bella Poarch’s real name?
- 14.3 What makes Bella Poarch famous?
- 14.4 Where is Bella Poarch from?
- 14.5 How old is Bella Poarch?
- 14.6 When Bella Poarch celebrates her birthday?
- 14.7 How tall is Bella Poarch?
- 14.8 Who are Bella Poarch’s parents?
- 14.9 Is Bella Poarch married?
- 14.10 Who is Bella Poarch’s ex-boyfriend?
- 14.11 Who is Bella Poarch’s ex-husband?
- 14.12 How rich is Bella Poarch?
- 14.13 What is Bella Poarch nationality?
Bella Poarch started reaching her fame when she uploaded her lip-syncing videos on TikTok. One of the videos playing M to the B by Millie became viral. It became a video that got the highest number of likes on the platform.
She often uses stuffed toys for her videos. By doing so, she frequently received hate comments saying that she only acted cute to attract men and her facial expressions were cringe. However, she went on creating videos on the platform.
In 2020, beauty influencer James Charles appeared on her TikTok account. Along with James, she created a project titled Nightmare Before Christmas on her Instagram account.
Poarch also worked with some brands, such as Moncler, Valentino, and RIPNDIP.
In March 2020, she created a YouTube channel with her own name. The channel got more than 200,000 subscribers even when she had not uploaded a single video.
She had gained a trope from millions of followers. Thus, she launched her first merch, a black hoodie, in November 2020 for her fans.
The hoodies were only made of 300 items. It also came with her cute photoshoot.
- Real Name: Denarie Poarch
- Stage Name: Bella Poarch
- Nickname: Bella, TicTac
- Birthday: February 8, 1997
- Birthplace: San Fabian, Pangasinan, Philippines
- Zodiac sign: Aquarius
- Nationality: Filipino-American
- Religion: Unknown
- Profession: YouTube Star, TikTok Star, Singer
- Education: Unknown
- Hobbies: Playing video games and traveling
- Facebook: –
- Instagram: @bella.poarch
- TikTok: @bellapoarch
- YouTube: Bella Poarch Official
- Twitter: @bellapoarch
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 160 cm (5’3″)
- Weight: 50 kg (110 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Body Measurements: 28-23-35 (Bust 28, Waist 23, and Hips 35 in inches)
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Father: Kenneth Taylor (adoptive father)
- Mother: Eden Taylor (adoptive mother)
- Brother: 2
- Sister: 1
Husband, Boyfriend, & Dating History
Before her fame, Bella was reportedly dating a man who worked in the U.S Navy. They eventually broke up and the identity of the man also became unknown.
Bella and EDM artist Sub Urban were linked after they released their song Inferno and promoted it through various platforms. Sub Urban is also credited in Bella’s debut song but the truth is not coming to surface as both parties neither confirm nor deny.
There rumor involved her dating rapper Tyga also left an impression on her love life story. She and Tyga were spotted in TikTok videos together and it was reported that the videos were taken at Tyga’s house.
The videos fueled the rumor and it even said that there’s a sex tape between them. Both Tyga and Bella didn’t respond to the rumor, however, Bella denied the rumor through a TikTok challenge in which she was required to share two truths and one lie.
Bella married Tyler Poarch in secret for about four years from 2019 to 2022. In the span of four years she never wore a wedding ring in public nor talked about her husband.
The public only knew about the relationship when she revealed that the marriage was over.
Bella Poarch has an estimated net worth of $9 million to $12 million. Her source of income came from TikTok, Instagram, and collaboration with several brands.
Bella Poarch’s fame in TikTok was undeniable. She topped three as the most followed person on TikTok. Due to her fame, she often makes sponsored videos and each video, she gets paid $30,000.
On Instagram, Bella shares pictures of herself as well as sponsored pictures she makes deals with several brands. For each post, Bella got paid between $13,000 to $23,000.
One of the ways Bella spent her wealth was to buy luxury cars. She bought Porsche Panamera worth $305,000. She also owned Land Rover Discovery worth $175,000.
- She hates swimming because she can’t swim.
- Bella has suffered from depressive disorder and PTSD.
- She can play the ukulele.
- The woman has many tattoos, including on her arms, back, and chest.
- She also doesn’t like eating portobello mushrooms.
- Bella owns an alpaca plush and she gave it the name Paca.
- Meanwhile, Poarch likes onions when they are grilled.
- She loves Ulzzang and kawaii culture.
- She usually plays Minecraft where Wi-Fi doesn’t work.
- Her favorite games are Minecraft and Fortnite.
- Another Filipino YouTuber named Bretman Rock is Bella’s cousin.
- Many people often related her to Belle Delphine due to their similarities.
- Bella’s family moved to the US when Poarch was 13.
- Poarch lived in Los Angeles, US, then she moved to Hawaii.
- From 2017 to 2020, Bella served in the United States Navy and was stationed in Japan.
- She posted her first post on Twitter in May 2020.
- In 2020, the YouTuber got a backlash due to her Rising Sun tattoo. It was considered offensive and racist for Koreans.
- Poarch announced on her Twitter that she would remove the tattoo.
- She did not know about the history related to the tattoo. Bella saw many Hawaiians had that, so she wanted to get the tattoo.
- She collaborated with American rapper Tyga in October 2020 in the rapper’s mansion.
- Bella was rumored to date T-Raww in 2020.
- In September 2020, Selena Gomez featured her TikTok video on Ice Cream, a song she collaborated with the Korean girl group BLACKPINK.
- Living Hell – Bella Poarch (2022)
- Dolls – Bella Poarch (2022)
- Inferno – Bella Poarch feat Sub Urban (2021)
- Build a Bitch – Bella Poarch (2021)
- Dolls – Bella Poarch (2022)
- 2022 Social Star Award – iHeartRadio Music Awards
- 2021 Breakout Creator of the Year – Streamy Awards
- 2022 Best Music Video – iHeartRadio Music Awards
- 2021 Creator of the Year – Streamy Awards
- 2021 Best Pop Video International – UK Music Video Awards
- 2021 New Artist – People’s Choice Awards
- 2021 Global Creator – MTV Millenial Awards
“I want to inspire people to be comfortable in their own skin and to stay true to themselves, no matter what.”
“My dream collaboration is Rose and I love K-Pop and I love Blackpink. I’m obsessed.”
“I was my own role model”
“My scars from abuse made me insecure. And so I had to cover up my scars with tattoos.”
“I’m just happy that people like my content and accept me for who I truly am.”
“I feel like there’s a tremendous amount of pressure that society and the internet put on people to look or be perfect.”
“I wanted my first song to have a good meaning to it and to help a lot of people just to be ore confident about themselves”
“Growing up in a brand new country, coming from the Philippines, was hard. I was treated differently and felt like people thought less of me because I was Asian”
“In the military, I had to do my hair every morning. I had to put it in a bun and I can do it in two minuts easy. The military also taught me how to be perfectionist. Everything has to be perfect.”
“Japanese culture is something I’m heavily inspired by. I was actually stationed for a few years in Japan with the Navy and I fell in love with a lot of that culture, especially when it comes to fashion and art.”
“The difference between Philippine makeup and U.S. makeup is that Filipinos don’t really like foundation or really thick makeup.”
“I grew up watching anime, and the girls in anime have really rosy cheeks. That’s how I got inspired to do my rosy pink cheeks on TikTok. I think it’s really cute.”
“I get most of my inspiration from anime and video games.”
“School was my escape even if I was getting bullied.”
Pics of Bella Poarch
1. She wears a black dress
2. Merry Christmas from Bella Poarch!
3. Her black and mysterious dress contrasts with the cute big doll
4. She seems like a space princess!
5. Bella goes extra with her makeup
Who is Bella Poarch?
She is an American-Filipino TikTok star, singer and YouTube star.
Who is Bella Poarch’s real name?
Her real name is Denarie Poarch.
What makes Bella Poarch famous?
She’s famous because her lip-syncing video to “M to the B” by Millie B went viral in 2020.
Where is Bella Poarch from?
She was born in San Fabian, Pangasinan, Philippines.
How old is Bella Poarch?
She was born in 1997, and she is 26 years old as of 2023.
When Bella Poarch celebrates her birthday?
She celebrates on the 8th of every February.
How tall is Bella Poarch?
Her height is 5’53” or 160 cm.
Who are Bella Poarch’s parents?
Her father’s name is Kenneth Taylor and her mother’s name is Eden Taylor. Both are her adoptive parents.
Is Bella Poarch married?
No, she is currently unmarried and single.
Who is Bella Poarch’s ex-boyfriend?
Her ex-boyfriend is Tyler Poarch. Moreover, she’s also used to be rumored to have a relationship with an unknown U.S. Navy man, Sub Urban, T-Raww and Tyga.
Who is Bella Poarch’s ex-husband?
Her ex-husband is Tyler Poach.
How rich is Bella Poarch?
Her net worth is around $9 million to $12 million.
What is Bella Poarch nationality?
Her nationality is American
Bella Poarch is a breakout TikTok star that makes fun and creative videos on her social media. You must follow her!