Addison Rae got famous due to her video on TikTok when she was babysitting some middle schoolers. There, she joked about it, then the video became viral.
She was actually planning to become a sports events broadcaster, but since she gained millions of followers on the platform, Rae moved to Los Angeles.
Her fame on social media led her sign a contract with a talent agency named WME. Her family signed the contract too. She also started uploading videos on YouTube.
In December 2019, she formed a group of TikTok stars called Hype House. Some of the members of the group were Chase Hudson, Dixie D’Amelio, and her sister Charli D’Amelio.
In 2020, she launched a podcast with her mom, Sheri Easterling, called Mama Knows Best. She also starred in a campaign for Kim Kardashian’s product, Skims.
Addison was nominated for Creator of The Year from Streamy Awards. In the same year, the People’s Choice Awards also nominated her for The Social Star.
- Full name: Addison Rae Easterling
- Stage name: Addison Rae
- Nickname: Addison
- Born: October 6, 2000 in Louisiana, US
- Zodiac sign: Libra
- Nationality: American
- Height: 168 cm (5’6″)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Dancer, Actress, Youtube Star, TikTok Star
- Education: Calvary Baptist Academy
- Hobbies: Dancing and shopping
- Parents: Monty Lopez (Father) and Sheri Easterling (Mother)
- Sibling: Lucas, Enzo
- Boyfriend: Bryce Hall (2020-2021)
- Facebook: @addisonraes
- Twitter: @whoisaddison
- Instagram: @addisonraee
- TikTok: @addisonre
- YouTube: Addison Rae Official
- Addison’s mother also becomes famous on TikTok.
- Just like James Charles, she likes drinking pink drinks from Starbucks.
- Her go-to song for dancing is Florence and the Machine.
- Addison joined a cheerleading team in her high school.
- Rae likes going and posing on the beach.
- Her morning skincare routine includes a body lotion, moisturizer, and serum.
- She prefers wearing a hair clip over scrunchies or ponytail elastics.
- Rae usually goes to sleep with music and plays it when she wakes up too.
- The essential element of her outfit is earrings.
- This TikTok star becomes friends with David Dobrik and Kourtney Kardashian.
- In 2018, she also attended a cheerleader camp named the Universal Cheerleaders Association all-American camp.
- Not only did she become a cheerleader, but Rae also played softball for her school’s team.
- In 2019, Rae was a member of the Shreveport Dance Academy.
- Addison attended Louisiana State University briefly to study sports broadcasting.
- Addison and Bryce Hall began dating in 2020.
- This TikTok star attended New York Fashion Week.
- In July 2020, she collaborated with American Eagle to make the brand’s back-to-school campaign.
- Along with famous tennis player Taylor Fritz, she donated 1 million USD to No Kid Hungry.
- This woman no longer lived in the Hype House’s mansion, but she often visited and created videos with the members.
- Forbes magazine included her in its 30 Under 30 list for the social media category in 2021.
- Her ideal type is…
Pics of Addison Rae
1. She looks sexy with that black dress
2. The blue outfit matches with the golden sunset behind her
3. She is both energetic and acrobatic, right?
4. Her red dress looks stunning!
5. Addison Rae is ready for a summer party
Addison Rae deserves her fame as she is more than having a perfect beauty. She has spread happiness and inspiration to everyone.