Addison Rae is an American TikTok star, dancer, YouTube star, and actress. She initially gained fame for her viral TikTok video which she shooted while she’s babysitting middle schoolers.
Her popularity soars as she regularly posting dancing videos on the platform. She’s placed as the fourth most followed content creators on TikTok, only behind Khaby Lame, Charli D’amelio, and Bella Poarch.
Addison Rae began uploading her TikTok in 2019. She was actually planning to become a sports events broadcaster before she got her fame on social media, but since she gained millions of followers on the platform, Rae moved to Los Angeles.
Her fame on social media led her to sign a contract with a talent agency named WME where her family signed too. Ever since, she started uploading videos on YouTube.
In December 2019, she formed a group of TikTok stars called Hype House. Some of the members of the group were Chase Hudson, Dixie D’Amelio, and her sister Charli D’Amelio.
In 2020, she launched a podcast with her mom, Sheri Easterling, called Mama Knows Best. She also starred in a campaign for Kim Kardashian’s product, Skims.
She is proofing that she is all around the internet and she event get to act and appear in the movie He’s All That which was released on Netflix.
She also owns a makeup line which she launch in 2020. The brands of her makeup line is Item which consist of mascara, lightening powder, contouring kit, brow definer and more.
- Full name: Addison Rae Easterling
- Stage name: Addison Rae
- Nickname: Addison
- Birthday: October 6, 2000
- Birthplace: Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
- Zodiac sign: Libra
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Dancer, Actress, YouTube Star, TikTok Star
- Education: Calvary Baptist Academy
- Hobbies: Dancing and Shopping
- Facebook: @addisonraes
- Twitter: @whoisaddison (deleted on November 24, 2022)
- Instagram: @addisonraee
- TikTok: @addisonre
- YouTube: Addison Rae Official
Height, Weight & Physical Appearance
- Height: 168 cm (5’6″)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Body Measurement: 36-25-36 (Bust -36, Waist -25, Hips -36 in inches)
- Shoe Size: 6 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Father: Monty Lopez
- Mother: Sheri Easterling
- Brother: Lucas Lopez, Enzo Lopez
- Sister: Macye Neumeyer (half-sister)
Boyfriend & Dating History
Addison Rae is currently in a relationship. Even before her fame on social media, she has been in one relationship after another.
Back in 2014, Addison Rae was dating a man whose identity was unknown to public. She dated this mysterious man for five years before they two split. The fact that she was in a long term relationship was revealed to the public by Bryce Hall before she and Hall got together.
Addison and Bryce Hall began dating in 2020. Bryce Hall is a fellow TikTok Star and they both have been close and frequently linked together since 2019.
Though since 2019, Bryce Hall has denied that there’s a relationship between him and Addison Rae, but they often posted pictures together even that one when they kissed. It’s early 2020 when they became public with their relationship.
Addison Rae and Bryce Hall have an on and off relationship. After breaking up in 2020, they got back together in late 2020 with the confirmation from Addison Rae through a video on her YouTube channel.
But their reunite didn’t last long as months after they get back together, in 2021 there’s a rumor that Bryce Hall cheated on her and though Hall denied the rumor, but they split up for good this time.
While on the break with Bryce Hall in 2020, there’s a rumor that Rae is dating fellow TikTok star Troy Zarba. It was Hall’s post that sparked speculation but later Rae confirmed that she and Triy Zarba were just friends.
Addison Rae was spotted together with Jack Harlow at a Triller Fight Club boxing event in 2021, triggering speculation that they were dating. But, again, Rae denied and stated on her Twitter that she is single.
Addison Rae was linked romantically to Tanner Bucharan, her co-star in the movie He’s All That.
The speculation had started because they Best Kiss at the MTV Movie and TV Awards shared a kiss at the at the 2021 MTV Movie & TV Awards.
That being said, there’s no real indication nor acknowledgment from neither sides about the relationship, so it’s safe to say that they didn’t actually date.
The rumor of her dating musician Omer Fedi surface in summer of 2021. They both know each other through their friend The Kid Laroi and in September 2021, the same date as her birthday, she made her relationship with Omer Fedi public.
Since then the couple has frequently been seen together in their daily lives or even attending award shows together.
Addison Rae’s net worth is around $15 million to $20 million.
Her high net worth was contributed by her explosive fame on social media platforms, mainly TikTok and Instagram, which enable her to work with numerous companies and brands.
She has a lot of other income sources, such as her business ventures (makeup and skincare line), several films contract with Netflix, and arguably decent singing career.
She is the highest earning TikTok star in 2020 according to Forbes with the earning around $5 million in 2019.
In 2021, she earns $8.5 million from TikTok and it makes her the top earner TikTok star. This amazing sum of money was a result of her huge numbers of followers and viewers.
She also does endorsements on her platform such as TikTok which helps her gain more wealth as she has millions of followers.
As she grows her fame, she also does endorsements through Instagram. Based on the Instagram Rich List by HopperHQ, she reportedly earns $219 thousand for each sponsored Instagram post.
As she has landed endorsements with brands like PISY, Pandora, Vital Protein and more, she could earn more than just $219 thousand a day.
Not just playing a role on the internet, she’s trying her luck in Hollywood as she makes her acting debut in the Netflix movie He’s All That.
From playing the lead role in He’s All That, she could earn at least six figures and as she also signed more deals with the streaming platform, the money would flow to her.
According to Social Blade, she estimatedly earns $33 to $531 per month or equivalent to $399 to $6.4 thousand per year from her YouTube channel’s revenue.
Since 2020, she has co-hosted a podcast, That Was Fun? who previously known as Mama Knows Best along with her mother, Sheri Easterling. The podcast has massive popularity and knowing it’s popularity, it’s only natural that she got a deal and earn a sum of money from the podcast.
Addison has a business in the beauty industry. She launched her own cosmetics line called ITEM Beauty on August 11, 2020.
All Item Beauty products are claimed to be dermatologist-tested, cruelty free, and vegan friendly.
The brand released their six first makeup products, including mascara, jelly eyeshadow, brightening powder, bronzer, lip oil and brow definer.
With that amount of net worth, she sure able to afford luxury live. She purchased a property in Los Angeles for $3 million mansion built in over 0.58 acres land with six bedroom.
There’s no details on when she purchased the house, but she’s leasing the home in June 2020 for $17.5 thousand per month.
She also owns four cars in her garage including Tesla Model X which estimated price was $100 thousand, Jeep Wrangler worth $35 thousand a Mercedes AMG worth $200 thousand and a Rolls Royce Cullinan worth $400 thousand.
In 2020, she gave $1 million to the No Kid Hungry foundation to help alleviate child starvation in the country.
She also pleaded with her followers to make donations to the Cancer Society of America.
Her fans could enter a contest for an opportunity to win a ticket to the Super Bowl in LA by making a $10 donation. If they won, they would go to the Super Bowl with Addison.
Received Backlashes for Taking Pictures Wearing Religious-themed Bikini
In August 2022, she created controversy by posting a photo of herself wearing a white bikini with the words “Father” and “Son” on either side of the top and “Holy Spirit” on the bottom.
The bikini named “Holy Trinity Bikini Set”, is a collaboration between the clothing brand Praying and Adidas. This bikini is for sale on the Praying website for $100.
The now-deleted Instagram post sparked critisism towards her, as she was seen to perform “blasphemous” actions and acts “disrepectful” towards people who holds different believes, especially Christianity.
- Addison Rae’s mother is also a famous TikTok Star.
- She and her mother made a podcast together while they talked about relationships, friendship, growing up, family, and more.
- She received formal dance training and started dancing in a competition since she was six.
- Addison Rae joined a cheerleading team at her high school.
- She was a cheerleader at high school.
- In 2018, she attended a cheerleader camp named the Universal Cheerleaders Association all-American camp.
- Not only did she become a cheerleader, but Rae also played softball for her school’s team.
- In 2019, Rae was a member of the Shreveport Dance Academy.
- Just like James Charles, she likes drinking pink drinks from Starbucks which are not on the menu.
- Her go-to song for dancing is Florence and the Machine.
- Rae likes going and posing on the beach.
- Her morning skincare routine includes a body lotion, moisturizer, and serum.
- She prefers wearing a hair clip over scrunchies or ponytail elastics.
- She isn’t afraid to switch up her hair.
- Rae usually goes to sleep with music and plays it when she wakes up too.
- The essential element of her outfit is the earrings
- She is a fan of Billie Eilish.
- Rae becomes friends with David Dobrik, Kourtney Kardashian, James Charles, Jason Derulo, Karlie Kloss, and more.
- Addison originally wanted to become a journalist.
- Rae attended Louisiana State University briefly to study sports broadcasting.
- She hoped to join the LSU Dance Team while she was in college.
- Addison Rae attended New York Fashion Week.
- In July 2020, she collaborated with American Eagle to make the brand’s back-to-school campaign.
- The music video for her debut track Obsessed became YouTube’s sixth most popular trending video upon its release.
- Along with the release of her song Obsessed, she is also selling merch like shirts and shorts.
- Along with famous tennis player Taylor Fritz, she donated 1 million USD to No Kid Hungry.
- This woman no longer lived in the Hype House’s mansion, but she often visited and created videos with the members.
- Forbes magazine included her in its 30 Under 30 list for the social media category in 2021.
- Her makeup line is manufactured using cruelty free materials.
- On November 24, she deleted her Twitter account, @whoisaddison, without giving any reason to his followers.
- In 2022, she announces that she’s going to starring a role in Fashionista.
- Her family is TikTok famous, too.
- Addison Rae’s parents split after it was revealed that her father had had an affair. They officially divorced in July, 2022.
- Her two younger brothers, Lucas and Enzo, are popular on TikTok. They have their own TikTok account. Lucas has his TikTok account @thelopezboys, and Enzo also has his own account @thelopezboys.
- Addison has an awkward first kiss story. She has said that her first kiss was right in front of her grandma’s house, and her parents were watching out the window.
- Her ideal type is…
- Obsessed – Addison Rae (2021)
- Thanksgiving (2023), TBA
- He’s All That (2021), as Padgett Sawyer
- Spy Cat (2020), as Marnie (voice)
- Addison Rae Goes Home (Snapchat ⏐ 2022), as herself
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians (E! ⏐ 2021), as herself
- 2021 Kids’ Choice Awards (Nickelodeon ⏐ 2021), as herself (presenter)
- 2020 People’s Choice Awards (NBC⏐ 2021), as herself (presenter)
Music Video Appearances
- Obsessed (2021) – Addison Rae
- Canceled (2020) – Larray
- Blueberry Faygo (2019) – Lil Mosey
- 2023 Kids’ Choice Awards – Favorite Female Creator
- 2022 Streamy Awards – Creator of the Year
- 2022 MTV Millennial Awards – Global Creator
- 2021 People’s Choice Award – Global Creator
- 2021 Streamy Awards – Creator of the Year
- 2021 MTV Movie & TV Awards – Breakthrough Social Star
- 2021 Kids’ Choice Awards – Favorite Female Social Star
- 2020 Streamy Awards – Creator of the Year
- 2020 Streamy Awards – Breakout Creator
- 2020 People’s Choice Award – The Social Star of 2020
- 2021 Streamy Awards – Lifestyle Creator
“Be your own source of happiness.”
“Self care is important!”
“Do what makes u happy.”
“Sunrises and sunsets make everything better.”
“The quality of your mind is the quality of your life.”
“Hi it’s morning I want krispy kreme NOW.”
“I’ve never wanted frozen yogurt more than right now in this moment.”
“Home is where the heart is.”
“Reply with good playlists/songs.”
“Say 3 things you love about yourself before you go to bed tonight.”
“Stressed and not well dressed.”
“I don’t know how people enjoy being cold.”
“Just a reminder: you are not going to be perfect. If you make mistakes, they do not define who you are.”
“Self love is everything. But life is so short and never promised. So love everyone and LOVE HARD.”
“You are worthy of love no matter what you’ve been through. You are worthy of peace. You are worthy of happiness.”
“Sunglasses to cover the fact that I’m tired is always a win.”
“Good morning beautiful people who are worthy of love, peace and happiness.”
“I miss my cheeks getting sunburnt from swimming so much.”
“Putting your energy into being loving and kind is so much more fulfilling than being negative and pointing out everyone’s flaws.”
“I’m not bothered by it, I don’t really care what narratives people put on things because that doesn’t change the truth … knowing yourself, knowing your intention, knowing who you are and the truth behind a photo, video, picture, whatever, conversation, you know who you are behind it, so it doesn’t even really matter.”
“I grew up in Louisiana. I’m just a girl from Lafayette and I was never really used to the, I guess the amount of attention, especially now that I’ve been getting.”
“Because I value social media just as much as I value anything else, because it does give you such a platform, and that’s kind of where people want to be … A lot of times people think that people only do social media, or that it’s their only interest. But I think social media is a door that opens up so many opportunities for things in your life.”
“I think my entire life I’ve kind of always looked up to love. I’m a hopeless romantic, if you will. But I do know that maybe now’s my time to be hopelessly in love with myself and that’s kind of what I’ve been trying to do, which has been an interesting thing.”
“I love where I am, I love what I do and I love the people I’m around, that I have no issue with my life being public … Life literally is just what you make it, and I’m mentally so strong, I feel like, that it doesn’t affect me anymore.”
“Just dealing with the fact that there are gonna be people that just don’t like you, and will always have something negative to say about you.”
“But there’s so many good parts about this industry and the social media world, that it kind of just outweighs it. At the end of the day, I have to look at the positive and not look at the negative. And the positive has brought me so many great things.”
“It’s really just about remembering where you came from and staying true to who you are. If I’m genuinely happy with the people I’m around and the things I’m doing, then I try not to let those words get to me.”
“There are days when it does get really hard and you do get down on yourself and you start to look at those things and think they’re a reflection of you. But I think it’s really just about realizing that you weren’t made to please everybody.”
“The advice I have gotten from hanging around people who have spent time in the spotlight is to always be humble and grateful for all that I am given because I am in a really fortunate position.”
“I got Instagram when I was about 11, and I had no idea what I was doing. I was posting the most random stuff. I used to have Tumblr too, and I think a lot of my inspiration comes from that era of the internet, when it was more like a mood board.”
“Even now, I think social media is something that no one really knows exactly how to work. It’s just something you learn as you do it – and the most important thing is that you have fun.”
“The most important thing is to find what makes you feel most like you on social media, and letting that project your creativity through your platform.”
“No matter who you are or what you do, there’s going to be negativity. Social media can be toxic, and dealing with it is definitely an uphill battle.”
“The comments can be so cruel, and it really throws me off that people even feel the need to say the things they do. I think if everyone just learnt to love themselves, they’d have less to say about other people.”
“Looking at pictures of myself from two years ago, I’m like: I don’t know her. I’ve grown into my style a lot the past few years, and as I’m getting older and experiencing more of life and different people, I’m discovering more things that I like and that inspire me.”
“I feel really comfortable with myself and my body now, but that’s obviously something I’ve had to work on and learn how to do. Because it’s really hard to love the things about yourself that maybe people don’t want you to love.”
“Learning how to style my body type and understanding what looks good and feels good on me has been a big thing.”
“Every body is so different, so something that looks great on someone else might not look the same on me. And that’s fine. It’s about finding things you love, but in a way that makes you feel the most confident – and making it your own.”
“Everything I’ve done so far in my career is because of choices I’ve made, and straying true to myself and my intuition. So why would I listen to what anyone else has to say? I got here all on my own.”
Pics of Addison Rae
1. She looks sexy with that black dress
2. The blue outfit matches with the golden sunset behind her
3. She is both energetic and acrobatic, right?
4. Her red dress looks stunning!
5. Addison Rae is ready for a summer party
Who is Addison Rae?
She is an American TikTok star, dancer, YouTube star, and actress.
Who is Addison Rae’s real name?
Her real name is Addison Rae Easterling.
What makes Addison Rae famous?
She’s famous because of her her viral TikTok video which she shooted when she’s babysitting middle schoolers.
Where is Addison Rae from?
She was born in Lafayette, Louisiana, United States.
How old is Addison Rae?
She was born in 2000, and she is 23 years old as of 2023.
When Addison Rae celebrates her birthday?
She celebrates on the 6th of every October.
How tall is Addison Rae?
Her height is 5’6″ or 168 cm.
Who are Addison Rae’s parents?
Her father’s name is Monty Lopez and her mother’s name is Sheri Easterling.
Is Addison Rae married?
No, she is currently unmarried. But is in a relationship with Omer Fedi.
Who is Addison Rae’s ex-boyfriend?
Her ex-boyfriends are Bryce Hall, Troy Zarba, Jack Harlow, and Tanner Bucharan.
How rich is Addison Rae?
Her net worth is around $15 million to $20 million.
What is Addison Rae nationality?
Her nationality is American.
Addison Rae deserves her fame as she is more than having a perfect beauty. She has spread happiness and inspiration to everyone.