Beyoncé’s performances started when she joined numerous dancing and singing competitions. Her fame rose as the lead singer in the 1990s girl group, Destiny’s Child.
Destiny’s Child earned Best R&B Performance from Grammy Award in 2001. Yet, the girl group took hiatus in the same year and she began her solo career.
Her debut solo recording was a feature on 03 Bonnie & Cylde, Jay-Z’s song. Then, in 2003, she released songs on her first solo album Dangerously in Love.
The album was sold 11 million copies around the world. At the 2004 Grammy Awards, her album got five awards, including Best Female R&B Vocal Performance and Best Contemporary R&B Album.
Beyoncé’s next albums such as I Am… Sasha Fierce, 4, Beyoncé, and Lemonade, always stayed on top of charts including Billboard and U.S.
Due to her accomplishment in the 2000s, she was awarded by the Recording Industry Association of America as Top Certified Artist of the Decade.
Furthermore, Billboard magazine also listed her as Top Female Artist of the Decade.
- Full name: Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter
- Stage name: Beyoncé
- Nickname: Queen B, Bey, Mother, Yoncé
- Born: September 4, 1981, in Texas, USA
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Methodist
- Profession: Singer, songwriter, dancer
- Education: Alief Elsik High School
- Hobbies: Visiting museums, swimming, and watching TV
- Parents: Mathew Knowles (Father) and Tina Knowles-Lawson (Mother)
- Sibling: Solange Knowles, Bianca Lawson
- Husband: Jay-Z
- Instagram: @beyonce
- YouTube: Beyoncé
- Facebook: @beyonce
- Twitter: @Beyonce
- Beyoncé’s trademarks are stiletto heels, bodysuits, and heavy earrings.
- She is a huge fan of Middle Eastern dance and music.
- Wyclef Jean is Beyoncé’s favorite rapper.
- Her major influence is Michael Jackson.
- The Crazy in Love singer is the oldest daughter.
- Pink and gold are her favorite color.
- The Already star’s go-to perfume is Emporio Armani Diamonds Intense.
- Kelly Rowland is her best friend since they were children.
- Beyoncé’s wax figures can be seen at Madame Tussauds Wax in big cities in the world such as Hollywood, Sydney, and Amsterdam.
- She has a charity foundation named BeyGOOD.
- When the singer was younger, she was a tomboy and didn’t like wearing a dress.
- In 2004, Beyoncé won Brit Awards for Best International Female Solo Artist.
- In 2006 The singer launched a clothing line named House of Deréon with her mother and discontinued it in 2012.
- In the same year, Beyoncé was criticized by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, an animal rights organization, because she wore fur in her clothing line.
- She also founded a management and entertainment company named Parkwood Entertainment in 2010.
- In 2013, VH1 ranked her on #1 as the Sexiest Artist.
- With her husband, she joined a 22-day vegan challenge and remains a vegan ever since.
- Due to her pregnancy, the Single Ladies star had to cancel her performance at the 2017 Coachella.
- Galia Lahav designed her white gown for the renewal vow with Jay Z in 2018. The dress cost 12,000 USD.
- Disney pointed her as the voice of Nala in The Lion King in 2019.
- During the Covid-19 pandemic, Queen B donated 1 million USD to businesses owned by black people.
1. The Queen with bright color overall? We’re in!
2. This look is also wonderful, right?
3. Beyoncé’s beauty has no limit, especially with this red dress!
4. Her candid photo is gorgeous
5. You’ve seen bright purple and red, what about this golden one?
Beyoncé’s musical talent is amazing and extraordinary! No wonder many well-known artists such as Adele and Katy Perry are influenced by her.