When Justin Timberlake was a child, he appeared on the TV show Star Search and The All-New Mickey Mouse Club.
He started gaining popularity when becoming one of the lead vocalists of the boy band NSYNC.
His group performed at the Super Bowl and Academy Awards also sold their records over 70 million around the globe.
However, the group announced a hiatus in 2002. Then, he pursued his solo career and released his first solo single called Like I Love You in the 2002 MTV Video Music Awards.
The single was at the top chart of Billboard, along with his debut album Justified. The album was sold over ten million worldwide.
He received the first two Grammys for his album and single Cry Me a River in 2004.
An incident happened at the 2004 Super Bowl. Thus, he took a break from his music career and starred in films.
His first role was in Edison Force, then he continued appearing in several films like Southland Tales and Alpha Dog.
After releasing singles with Snoop Dogg and Black Eyed Peas in 2005, he suffered a throat issue.
Luckily, the issue didn’t stop him. JT then continued releasing top-chart albums including FutureSex/LoveSounds and The 20/20 Experience.
He also partnered with other singers like Madonna and Lil Wayne. Moreover, Timberlake kept taking a role in several films like The Social Network and Trolls.
- Full name: Justin Randall Timberlake
- Stage name: Justin Timberlake
- Nickname: JT
- Born: January 31, 1981 in Tennessee, USA
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Baptist
- Profession: Singer, songwriter, actor
- Education: The University of Nebraska High School
- Hobbies: Playing golf and basketball
- Parents: Randall Timberlake (Father) and Lynn Bomar Harless (Mother)
- Sibling: Laura Katherine Timberlake, Stephen Robert Timberlake, Jonathan Perry Timberlake
- Wife: Jessica Biel
- Instagram: @justintimberlake
- YouTube: Justin Timberlake Official
- Facebook: @justintimberlake
- Twitter: @jtimberlake
- His trademarks are his awesome dancing skills and short curly hair
- People refer him as the President of Pop and Prince of Pop.
- He is a massive fan of an Icelandic singer, Björk.
- Some of his musical influences are Michael Jackson and Prince.
- His number one foods are pasta and cereal.
- SportsCenter is his favorite TV program.
- He is a fan of Green Bay Packers and Manchester United FC.
- He likes collecting sneakers and sports jerseys.
- If JT can’t sleep, he sings himself until he’s fallen asleep
- He dated Britney Spears from 1998 to 2002.
- In 2005, Timberlake and Trace Ayala, his childhood friend, launched a clothing line named William Rast.
- In 2008, Entertainment Weekly listed him in 30 under 30 on the actors’ list.
- After Hurricane Sandy in 2012, he and his wife volunteered there to distribute supplies.
- Time’s Magazine included him as one of the 100 Most Influential People in 2013.
- In 2014, he collaborated with Sauza Liquors and launched her tequila brand, 901.
- Silas Randall Timberlake, JT’s first son, was born in April 2015.
- Along with Eminem, he raised more than 2 million USD for the victims of the Manchester Arena bombing in 2017.
- In November 2018, JT launched a book titled Hindsight & All the Things I Can’t See In Front of Me.
- In 2019, he was listed at #41 in Forbes magazine’s Celebrity 100 list.
- His ideal type is…
- His net worth is around $250 million.
Pics of Justin Timberlake
1. Do you like Justin’s black and white photo?
2. Wanna play chess with him?
3. He wears the Levis collection
4. A selfie from JT!
5. His smile warms everyone’s heart
Justin Timberlake always gives his best attempt to create songs and act in films. Are you one of his fans?