Justin Timberlake is an American singer, songwriter, and actor. He began to gain fame as NSYNC member before turning his career as a solo musician and became one of the most top-selling singers.
Aside from being commercially successful, chart-topping, and award-winning musician, he also has appeared in a number of films including Friends with Benefit (2011) and Bad Teacher (2011).
When Justin Timberlake was a child, he appeared on the TV show Star Search and The All-New Mickey Mouse Club.
He started gaining popularity when becoming one of the lead vocalists of the boy band NSYNC.
His group performed at the Super Bowl and Academy Awards also sold their records over 70 million around the globe.
However, the group announced a hiatus in 2002. Then, he pursued his solo career and released his first solo single called Like I Love You in the 2002 MTV Video Music Awards.
The single was at the top chart of Billboard, along with his debut album Justified. The album was sold over ten million worldwide.
He received the first two Grammys for his album and single Cry Me a River in 2004.
An incident happened at the 2004 Super Bowl. Thus, he took a break from his music career and starred in films.
His first role was in Edison Force, then he continued appearing in several films like Southland Tales and Alpha Dog.
After releasing singles with Snoop Dogg and Black Eyed Peas in 2005, he suffered a throat issue.
Luckily, the issue didn’t stop him. JT then continued releasing top-chart albums including FutureSex/LoveSounds and The 20/20 Experience.
He also partnered with other singers like Madonna and Lil Wayne. Moreover, Timberlake kept taking a role in several films like The Social Network and Trolls.
- Full name: Justin Randall Timberlake
- Stage name: Justin Timberlake
- Nickname: JT
- Birthday: January 31, 1981
- Birthplace: Memphis, Tennessee, United States
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Baptist
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter, Actor
- Education: The University of Nebraska High School
- Hobbies: Playing golf and basketball
- Instagram: @justintimberlake
- YouTube: Justin Timberlake Official
- Facebook: @justintimberlake
- Twitter: @jtimberlake
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 185 cm (6’1”)
- Weight: 76 Kg (186 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Light brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Body Measurements: 42-32-16 (Bust -42, Waist -32, and Hips -16 inches)
- Shoe Size: 11/12 (US)
- Father: Randall Timberlake
- Mother: Lynn Bomar Harless
- Brother: Stephen Robert Timberlake, Jonathan Perry Timberlake
- Sister: Laura Katherine Timberlake
- Children: Phineas Timberlake, Silas Randall Timberlake
Wife, Girlfriend & Dating History
He dated Fergie, the Black Eyed Peas member, from 1996. At that time, Justin was only 16 while Fergie was 23 years old.
They split up in 1997, which according to Fergie was “before he got real heavy with Britney.”
Justin and Britney were involved in a 3-year long relationship started from 1999. They met while working together on The Mickey Mouse Club.
Unfortunately, they parted ways in 2002. Rumors said it was because Britney cheated on him, but Justin cooled down the rumors by saying “We’re not perfect. I don’t judge anybody. It’s just young love.”
After his separation with Britney, he started seeing Jenna, who’s his backup dancer.
While not much is known about the relationship, she did confirm it during her appearance on Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen in May 2017, by saying that they “dated, not that long.”
In 2002, he dated Alyssa, who’s an actress and film producer. It isn’t known when or why they decided to part ways.
This relationship was called back by Alyssa years later during her appearance in Entertainment Tonight around September 2015, by stating she actually rooted for Justin-Britney couple because “They just seemed like the perfect match!”
Justin and Cameron were in relationship started in 2003. Although they separated, they had on-screen reunion in Bad Teacher (2017).
It seemed like they didn’t split on bad terms as Cameron opened up during an interview with US in March 2011, by saying “we had a great time and did the job, and we do what all actors do afterward: We all go our separate ways.”
Their relationship began in 2007. They went on an on-and-off relationship.
Unfortunately, the pair officially confirmed their split in March 2011. Rumors surfaced that the break-up had something to do with Mila Kunis, Justin’s co-star in Friends With Benefits.
That being said, according to an insider’s info, the separation happened just because it’s “ran its course,” and emphasized that Mila “had nothing to do with” the decision.
In September 2010, the media reported that he had cheated on Jessica Biel with Olivia. The allegations was refuted by Justin’s rep.
He was romantically linked with Olivia Wilde around April 2011. According to insider info, they were clearly on a date or a couple.
Later, they were seen dancing and enjoying time together in Los Angeles.
That being said, Olivia herself denied the rumors by stating that their relationship was purely platonic.
According to reports around June 2011, he was “hooking up” with Ashley. That being said, it appeared that their romance was only rumors as media clarified it.
Justin and Scarlett were linked multiple times, after she appeared in his What Goes Around … Comes Around (2007) music video.
As cited from a source in September 2011, they reportedly have been hooking up a few times throughout several years.
That being said, neither side has ever confirmed the rumors.
Five years after their last separation, by the end of 2011, Justin and Jessica Biel reunited and became officially engaged.
The couple tied the knot in October 2012 and they held their wedding at a resort in Italy.
Three years later, in April 2015, Jessica birthed to their first son who’s named Silas Randall Timberlake.
They reportedly welcomed a second child in July 2020, after a highly private pregnancy. This was confirmed by a close insider to media, but neither of them has addressed the
Justin Timberlake’s net worth is estimated by various sources to be around $225 million to $250 million. He primarily earns his income from his successful career in the industry as a singer, songwriter, actor, and producer.
In 2014, Forbes reported that he is one of the highest-earning musicians of all time. His annual income is estimated to be more than $45 million.
According to Billboard estimation, his solo song catalog alone earns him approximately $10 to $11 million annually, and his writing credits generate around $3.3 million annually.
He made a deal in May 2022 to sell his song catalog for a staggering $100 million to Hipgnosis Song Management, which gave the buying company the right to control and benefit from his written songs during his N’SYNC to solo artist days.
Justin has appeared in numerous films, in which some have reached commercial and critical success. Some of his most notable acting works are including The Social Network (2010), Bad Teacher (2011), Friends with Benefits (2011), and Wonder Wheel (2017).
He never publicly revealed how he earned for each movie, but it is indicated by the media that he’s likely to be paid in the seven figures, even for voice role only as in Shrek: The Third and Trolls World Tour.
He has expanded his business by establishing a tequila company, clothing line, and a list of co-owned restaurant.
In 2012, when myspace.com was revamped, he is listed as one of the investors.
Reportedly, he has earned over $50 million from his multiple thriving businesses.
Super Bowl XXXVIII Halftime Show Incident (Janet Jackson Waldrobe Malfunction)
In February 2004, the Super Bowl XXXVIII was broadcasted live by CBS from Houston, Texas. Its halftime show left a big mark on viewers due to the infamous waldrobe malfunction incident involving Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake.
At that moment, Justin pulled out a section of her outfit, which caused her right breast to be exposed to the 140 million of television viewers.
Justin issued apology to Janet around 17 years later, following the criticism he received from old comments he made against Britney Spears that some perceived as misogynistic.
In his Instagram post, he admitted that he “benefited from a system that condones misogyny and racism” but doesn’t want to “benefit from others being pulled down again.”
He also concluded the apology by promising to do better.
- His trademarks are his awesome dancing skills and short curly hair
- People refer him as the President of Pop and Prince of Pop.
- He is a massive fan of an Icelandic singer, Björk.
- Some of his musical influences are Michael Jackson and Prince.
- His number one foods are pasta and cereal.
- SportsCenter is his favorite TV program.
- He is a fan of Green Bay Packers and Manchester United FC.
- He likes collecting sneakers and sports jerseys.
- If JT can’t sleep, he sings himself until he’s fallen asleep
- He dated Britney Spears from 1998 to 2002.
- In 2005, Timberlake and Trace Ayala, his childhood friend, launched a clothing line named William Rast.
- In 2008, Entertainment Weekly listed him in 30 under 30 on the actors’ list.
- After Hurricane Sandy in 2012, he and his wife volunteered there to distribute supplies.
- Time’s Magazine included him as one of the 100 Most Influential People in 2013.
- In 2014, he collaborated with Sauza Liquors and launched her tequila brand, 901.
- Silas Randall Timberlake, JT’s first son, was born in April 2015.
- Along with Eminem, he raised more than 2 million USD for the victims of the Manchester Arena bombing in 2017.
- In November 2018, JT launched a book titled Hindsight & All the Things I Can’t See In Front of Me.
- In 2019, he was listed at #41 in Forbes magazine’s Celebrity 100 list.
- His ideal type is…
- Reptile (TBA), as TBA
- Trolls Band Together (2023), as Branch (voice)
- Palmer (2021), as Eddie Plamer
- Trolls World Tour (2020), as Branch (voice)
- Wonder Wheel (2017), as Mickey Rubin
- Trolls (2016), as Branch (voice)
- Justin Timberlake + The Tennessee Kids (2016), as himself
- Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping (2016), as Tyrus Quash
- Runner Runner (2013), as Richie Furst
- Inside Llewyn Davis (2013), as Jim Berkey
- Trouble with the Curve (2012), as Johnny Flanagan
- In Time (2011), as Will Salas
- Friends with Benefits (2011), as Dylan Harper
- Bad Teacher (2011), as Scott Delacorte
- Yogi Bear (2010), as Boo-Boo Bear (voice)
- The Social Network (2010), as Sean parker
- The Open Road (2009), as Carlton Garrett
- The Love Guru (2008), as Jacques “Le Coq” Grande
- Shrek the Third (2007), as Arthur “Artie” Pendragon (voice)
- Southland Tales (2007), as Private Pilot Abilene
- Black Snake Moan (2006), as Ronnie Morgan
- Alpha Dog (2006), as Frankie Ballenbacher
- Edison (2005), as Joshua Pollack
- On the Line (2001), as Makeup Artist
- Model Behavior (2000), as Jason Sharp
- Longshot (2000), as himself
- Candy (Hulu ⏐ 2022), as Deffenbaugh
- Trolls: Holiday in Harmony (NBC ⏐ 2021), as Branch (voice)
- Trolls Holiday (NBC ⏐ 2017), as Branch (voice)
- The Cleveland Show (FOX ⏐ 2011), as Paul / Rallo’s Booger (voice)
- The Simpsons (FOX ⏐ 2001), as himself (voice)
- Touched by an Angel (CBS ⏐ 1999), as Street Performer
- 2008 ESPY Awards (ABC ⏐ 2008), as himself (host)
- 2007 Kids’ Choice Awards (Nickelodeon ⏐ 2007), as himself (host)
- 2003 MTV Movie Awards (MTV ⏐ 2003), as himself (co-host)
- Punk’d (MTV ⏐ 2003), as himself
- Saturday Night Live (NBC ⏐ 2000-2013), as himself (host/musical guest)
- The All-New Mickey Mouse Club (ABC ⏐ 1993-1994), as himself
“The best part about being alone is that you really don’t have to answer to anybody. You do what you want.”
“The best part about being with a group is that you don’t have to do everything alone. You’re with your friends.”
“True love, to me, is when she’s the first thought that goes through your head when you wake up and the last thought that goes through your head before you go to sleep.”
“The worst thing about being famous is the invasion of your privacy.”
“As time goes by people will see who I am for who I am.”
“I know what it takes to put on a good show for the fans.”
“I like simple things. I like to sneak in the theatre and watch movies. I’m a movie buff.”
“I don’t see myself as someone who’s ever going to be defined by one moment. It’s on to the next.”
“’Celebrity’ is sort of an idea. I mean, I get to do something extraordinary, but I don’t think it makes me extraordinary. That’s my opinion. I like to be an artist; I like to do things that are involved in the arts, but I don’t think it makes me more special than a doctor, for example. A doctor is an extraordinary person.”
“The only thing I wasn’t prepared for was being everywhere all at the same time.”
“My biggest challenge was to make sure that the songs I did were who I am.”
“The right scent can make you feel a little more stylish, but it should never eclipse who you are. It should complement who you are.”
“If you put out 150 percent, then you can always expect 100 percent back. That’s what I was always told as a kid, and It’s worked for me so far!”
“I’m very thankful to be doing what I’m doing. I feel very blessed.”
Pics of Justin Timberlake
1. Do you like Justin’s black and white photo?
2. Wanna play chess with him?
3. He wears the Levis collection
4. A selfie from JT!
5. His smile warms everyone’s heart
Who is Justin Timberlake?
He is an American singer, songwriter, and actor.
Who is Justin Timberlake’s real name?
His real name is Justin Randall Timberlake.
What makes Justin Timberlake famous?
He’s famous as the former member of NSYNC before turning his career as a solo musician and became one of the most top-selling singers.
Where is Justin Timberlake from?
He was born in Memphis, Tennessee, United States.
How old is Justin Timberlake?
He was born in 1981, and he is 42 years old as of 2023.
When Justin Timberlake celebrates his birthday?
He celebrates on the 31st of every January.
How tall is Justin Timberlake?
His height is 6’1″ or 185 cm.
Who are Justin Timberlake’s parents?
His father’s name is Randall Timberlake and his mother’s name is Lynn Bomar Harless.
Is Justin Timberlake married?
Yes, he is married to Jessica Biel. They tied the knot in 2012.
Who is Justin Timberlake’s ex-girlfriend?
His ex-girlfriends are Fergie, Britney Spears, Jenna Dewan, Alyssa Milano, and Cameron Diaz. He used to be rumored to date Olivia Munn, Olivia Wilde, Ashley Olsen, and Scarlett Johansson as well.
How rich is Justin Timberlake?
His net worth is around $225 million to $250 million.
What is Justin Timberlake nationality?
His nationality is American.
Justin Timberlake always gives his best attempt to create songs and act in films. Are you one of his fans?