Bryce Hall is an American TikTok star and YouTube star. He became famous when he started creating videos on Vine and Musical.ly,
Bryce Hall became active in social media in 2014. He started with a streaming app called YouNow after getting bullied. After that, he started creating videos on Vine and Musical.ly.
Before the app was shut down, he had earned over 30,000 followers. Hall also got more than a million followers on Musical.ly.
In 2015, Hall started his YouTube channel. In 2018, he then moved to Los Angeles to pursue his social media career. Then, he joined a social media stars group called Sway House.
He also signed a contract with a management company named TalentX Entertainment, along with other members such as Josh Richards, Noah Beck, and Joe Albanese.
In 2017, he joined other influencers for The Press Play Tour. Two years later, Hall appeared in a documentary movie called Jawline.
In 2020, Hall released a podcast about finance called Capital University. That year, he appeared in Josh Richards’ music video titled Still Softish.
He also launched a merchandise line called Party Animal with the logo of Party Animal University.
He has collaborated with other internet stars such as Griffin Johnson, Noah Beck, and Charli D’Amelio.
Read more: Karol G – Biography, Profile, Facts, Family & Life Story
- Full name: Bryce Michael Hall
- Stage name: Bryce Hall
- Nickname: Bryce
- Birthday: August 14, 1999
- Birthplace: Ellicott City, Maryland, United States
- Zodiac sign: Leo
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: YouTube Star, TikTok Star
- Education: Howard High School
- Hobbies: Partying and making videos
- Facebook: @bryce.hall.395891
- Twitter: @BryceHall
- Instagram: @brycehall
- TikTok: @brycehall
- YouTube: Bryce Hall Official
Height, Weight & Physical Appearances
- Height: 175 cm (5’9″)
- Weight: 75 kg (165 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
- Body Measurements: 40-28-36 inches
- Shoe Size: 9 US
- Dress Size: –
- Father: –
- Mother: Lisa Hall
- Brother: –
- Sister: –
Girlfriend & Dating History
Bryce Hall dated Elle Danjean, a professional dancer, back in early 2019. They used to be public about their relationship on social media.
However, they broke up later that year because of a big fight that had happened. A video was posted on Twitter of their fight.
The fight happened because Bryce received several death threats from people who knew Elle personally. Bryce angry that Elle had given his number to people who were strangers to him without his consent.
Elle was later concerned about the video getting leaked so she apologized for her behavior.
Considered the “power couple” of TikTok, Addison Rae and Bryce Hall dated between 2019 and early 2021. They were in an on-and-off relationship.
Addison and Bryce were first linked together fall of 2019. They created TikTokers together hung out as well.
They were being cryptic about their relationship, giving hints but not telling the whole truth.
August of 2020, they were reported to have broken up. In October 2020, they seemed to have reconciled and got back together.
In November 2020, they posted a video revealing things about their relationship.
In March 2021, allegations of Bryce cheating on Addison surfaced. He defied those claims while Addison was silent on the matter.
Later in March, they broke up with finality, deciding to focus on their careers.
The pair were apparently caught kissing in paparazzi footage in 2021.
It was revealed that, sometime in 2022, Hall had proposed to Riley to be his girlfriend, but Riley rejected him.
He later made a video on his channel confronting Riley about rejecting him.
Bryce Hall’s net worth is around $2 million. He mostly earns money from his career as a TikTok star and YouTube star.
- Hall was raised by a single mother named Lisa.
- His mother also gained a following on Instagram.
- Hall is the only child.
- He grew up in Ellicott City.
- Hall owns a dog named Cici.
- Lanar Hoades is Hall’s favorite actress.
- His celebrity crush is Harry Styles.
- He likes listening to Justin Bieber’s song Love Yourself.
- Hall becomes good friends with John Richards, Dixie D’Amelio, and Tayler Holder.
- In 2017, he gained controversy after peeing off a balcony in the Marriott hotel when a Playlist Live was held.
- He made an excuse that it was 4 AM and he drank a lot of apple juice.
- The TikTok star Zach Clayton accused him of assaulting her in 2018.
- In 2019, he dated a dancer Elle Danjean and for a while.
- However, they remain good friends.
- In May 2020, Hall accused a TikTok star named Thomas Petrou of thieving money from Hype House members.
- In the same month, he was arrested with Jaden Hossler for marijuana possession.
- The controversy settled in October 2020 through his podcast.
- In June 2020, Hall got heat after tweeting about heterophobia in the social media community.
- He violated the social distancing rule due to the Covid-19 pandemic by celebrating his birthday in Los Angeles.
- Then, he was charged by the city attorney for violating the rule.
- In October 2020, he started dating a TikTok star named Addison Rae.
- Their fans call the couple Braddison.
- His ideal type is…
Read more: Cole LaBrant – Biography, Profile, Facts, Family & Life Story
“Confidence is everything.”
“My biggest pet peeve is slow drivers.”
“My old musicallys will forever haunt me in my career.”
“I’m gonna start coming at people’s heads in my comments hahaha.”
Pics of Bryce Hall
1. Even with a simple outfit, Bryce Hall looks handsome
2. He wears a grey hoodie with black pants
3. Imagine a delivery man like him!
4. Hall wears a black-and-white outfit
5. The social media star wears a pink hoodie and short pants
Despite his controversies, Bryce Hall remains to gain a huge following and entertains people through his social media.