Lele Pons is a Venezuelan-American YouTube star, TikTok star, model actress, and singer who has been famous for her comedy, pranks, music, and vlogs content since 2017.
Lele Pons started her fame by creating humorous videos on Vine at the age of 16. She became the first person who received 1 billion loops in the platform.
As the company shut down, she moved to YouTube, then gained millions of subscribers immediately.
In 2016, she signed a contract with Shots Studios and her agenda got managed by John Shahidi. She took a role in a romantic comedy movie titled We Love You on YouTube Red.
The characters in the movie were played by other YouTubers too, including Fousey or Yousef Erakat and Justin Dobies.
she also appeared in a horror TV series on MTV titled Scream. Then, she starred in several music videos such as Downtown by J Balvin and Anitta and Havana by the singer Camila Cabello.
In 2018, she launched her Spanish debut single with American singer Matt Hunter titled Dicen. The song received 10 million views within four days.
After that, she released her own single named Celoso and got platinum certifications three times. Eventually, she launched her English song with Jake Owen titled Señorita.
Read more: Tom Holland – Biography, Profile, Facts & Career
- Full Name: Elenora Pons Maronese
- Stage Name: Lele Pons
- Nickname: Lele
- Birthday: June 25, 1996
- Birthplace: Caracas, Venezuela
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Nationality: American, Venezuelan
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: YouTube Star, TikTok Star, Actress, Singer, Model
- Education: Miami Country Day School
- Hobbies: Dancing and Cycling
- Facebook: @lele
- Twitter: @lelepons
- Instagram: @lelepons
- TikTok: @lelepons
- YouTube: Lele Pons Official
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 167 cm (5’6”)
- Weight: 62 kg (137 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Body Measurements: 36-27-35 (Bust-36, Waist-27, and Hips-35 in inches)
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Father: Luis Pons
- Mother: Anna Maronese
- Brother: –
- Sister: –
Boyfriend & Dating History
Lele and Twan have been in a relationship since 2015. It is because they often create content together.
However, they set the record straight in an interview with Entertainment Tonight while promoting the 2020 film Lele.
Lele was also rumored to be dating King Bach in 2016 because of the content they created.
However, both sides have categorically denied the news of the rumors to the public. In this case, they remain good friends and have followed each other on social media until now.
Since the halcyon days of Lele and Juanpa, they often create content and hang out together.
Not only that, but there is also a video circulating about Juanpa teasingly proposing to Lele on the MTV Millennial Awards stage in 2017.
Unfortunately, Lele confirms that they are just good friends. So, they never wondered if a romantic relationship ever really existed.
In addition, starting in 2022, they continue to get along with each other on social media and in real life.
Lele Pons dated Ray Diaz between 2017 and 2019. Their relationship came to the fore as Lele fans shared a video of Lele and Diaz being intimate on Instagram.
That is why Diaz wrote in the comments section on social media that he had been dating for over a year in 2018 to set the record straight.
However, they reportedly split in 2019 and have not followed each other on social media since then.
Lele met Peryama with Guaynaa in 2019 for a collaborative project on the song Se Te Nota.
Then, in 2020 rumors circulated that the two had dated and were in a special relationship.
However, neither side confirmed the relationship between the two of them. A video spread even caused fan speculation that they were close.
In October 2020, Lele dressed up for Halloween as Lisa Simpson. Later, Guaynaa dressed up like Millhouse and coupled with Lele as Simpson.
Both look harmonious with the fictional character. For that reason, they are talked about romantically. Also,their photos appear in their private Instagram posts.
After the event, fans began to speculate that they actually had a romantic relationship. Finally, Lele Pons confirmed the news of her relationship with an Instagram post in December 2020.
Not long after, around August 2021, they bought a house for themselves and their dog Toby.
Her net worth is around $3 million. Her wealth is earned from several jobs such as model, actress, singer, YouTube star, and TikTok star.
Most of Lele’s wealth comes from YouTube because she is so popular. In this case, with over four billion views on its channel, Net Worth Spot estimates Lele earns $260.91k per year.
This amount can be estimated based on the average money, $3-7. In this case, Lele can get every thousand views. Moreover, the number will increase if the number of subscribers increases.
Lele’s contracts with several well-known brands, such as Google, Tinder, Budweiser, Jack in a Box, CoverGirl, and EyeBuyDirect, This also help her significantly in achieving her income.
For these reasons, she could benefit significantly by $3-4 million from sponsorship and brand endorsements.
In addition, she is in an influencer marketing position with EyeBuyDirect, which has the highest sales value of a social media star.
- Her trademarks are medium brown hair and brown eyes.
- Pons’ favorite food is Chinese.
- Meanwhile, her favored colors are amaranth pink and yellow.
- Amanda Cerny is one of Lele’s best friends.
- The singer had dealt with dyslexia.
- Lele also has suffered from OCD and Tourette syndrome.
- When she was in high school, she often got bullied because she was a nerd.
- She got her first phone when she was 16 years old in 2011.
- She released her own jewelry collection named UNO Magnetic.
- The Hollywood Reporter (THR) magazine named her as Top 25 Digital Stars in 2015.
- Lele co-authored a novel titled Surviving High School with Melissa de la Cruz in 2016 about her high school experiences.
- The book was included in The New York Times Bestseller list.
- Time magazine listed her in the 30 Most Influential People on the Internet in 2016.
- Her friendship split with Amanda Cerny became a huge scandal because Amanda said Lele had sabotaged her career.
- In 2017, Forbes ranked her one of the Top Influencers.
- CoverGirl chose Lele as its brand ambassador in 2017.
- She was rumored dating Juanpas, another social media influencer.
- Juanpas asked the singer to marry him during the 2017 MTV MIAW Awards. Then, it was known for its comedy performance.
- She got 3 nominations in the 2018 Teen Choice Awards including Choice Web Star: Comedy, Choice Female Web Star, and Choice YouTuber.
- She was a guest speaker for the CES Conference in 2020.
- Lele also became one of the speakers in the Spotify Panel in 2020, along with Dawn Ostroff, Chief Content Officer of Spotify.
- Her ideal type is…
Read more: Vanessa Hudgens – Biography, Profile, Facts & Career
Music Video Appereances
- Piketona – Lele & Kim Loaiza (2022)
- Hit It – Black Ayed Peas feat Saweetie (2021)
- Sucio Y Lento – Mariah Angeliq Feat. Lele Pons (2020)
- Vete pa la – Lele Pons (2019)
- Hard 2 Face Reality – Poo Bear feat. Justin Bieber & Jay Electronica (2018)
- The Middle – Zedd, Maren Morris & Grey (2018)
- Havana – Camila Cabello (2017)
- Mi Gente – J. Balvin & Willy Williams Feat. Beyoncé (2017)
- Summer – Marshmello (2017)
- She’s Out of Her Mind – Blink-182 (2017)
- Instant Influencer with ZHC (TV Guide | 2021), as Lele
- Lele Pons and Hannah Sticking (Lele Pons YouTube Channel | 2016-2020), as Lele, Eleonora Pons, and Good Maid
- Amigos (Hulu TV, TV Guide | 2018-2019), as Lele
- The Set Up (TV Guide | 2019), as Tiger’s Captain
- Are You a Warrior? (Lele Pons YouTube Channel | 2019)
- Stories of Our Future (Lele Pons YouTube Channel | 2019), as Lucy
- Keeping Up with Gonzalez’s (Lele Pons YouTube Channel | 2017), as Lele Gonzalez
- 2020 The Streamy Awards – Best Documentary
- 2018 YouTube Creator Awards – YouTube Creator Reward
- 2016 The Streamy Awards – Best Ensemble Cast in a Web Series
- 2022 Premios Juventud – Girl Power
- 2019 iHeartRadio Music Awards – Best New Latin Artist
- 2019 Teen Choice Awards – Choice Web Star: Comedy
- 2019 Teen Choice Awards – Choice YouTuber
- 2019 Teen Choice Awards – Choice Web Star: Female
- 2016 People’s Choice Awards, USA – Favorite Social Media Star
- 2016 The Streamy Awards – Best Viner
“I was very shy and socially awkward.”
“It is important to know where you come from.”
“The message that you’re portraying, that’s what drives the type of people that follow you.”
“I am very proud to be a Latina, because that’s also something that makes me very unique.”
“Engagement is the most important thing about Instagram, and you can lose it if you miss a day.”
“Music is everywhere, and it’s an amazing and creative way for people to express themselves, so I love it.”
“The inspiration for my Vines comes from thinking about funny and relatable experiences from my daily life.”
“I measure success depending on the brands that come to you, the opportunities that you get, also the feedback that you get from people.”
Pics of Lele Pons
1. Pons looks sexy with that black dress
2. Skiing in a bikini, why not?
3. Let’s go to the beach with Lele Pons!
4. She looks amazing with that sparkling dress
5. That denim outfit makes her gorgeous
She is a multi-talented influencer. She writes, sings, and acts. Let’s see what she will do in the future!