Lele Pons started her fame by creating humorous videos on Vine at the age of 16. She became the first person who received 1 billion loops in the platform.
As the company shut down, she moved to YouTube, then gained millions of subscribers immediately.
In 2016, she signed a contract with Shots Studios and her agenda got managed by John Shahidi. She took a role in a romantic comedy movie titled We Love You on YouTube Red.
The characters in the movie were played by other YouTubers too, including Fousey or Yousef Erakat and Justin Dobies.
she also appeared in a horror TV series on MTV titled Scream. Then, she starred in several music videos such as Downtown by J Balvin and Anitta and Havana by the singer Camila Cabello.
In 2018, she launched her Spanish debut single with American singer Matt Hunter titled Dicen. The song received 10 million views within four days.
After that, she released her own single named Celoso and got platinum certifications three times. Eventually, she launched her English song with Jake Owen titled Señorita.
- Full name: Elenora Pons Maronese
- Stage name: Lele Pons
- Nickname: Lele
- Born: June 25, 1996 in Caracas, Venezuela
- Nationality: American, Venezuelan
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: YouTuber, actress, singer, model
- Education: Miami Country Day School
- Hobbies: Dancing and cycling
- Parents: Luis Pons (Father) and Anna Maronese (Mother)
- Sibling: –
- Boyfriend: Guaynaa
- Facebook: @lele
- Twitter: @lelepons
- Instagram: @lelepons
- TikTok: @lelepons
- YouTube: Lele Pons Official
- Her trademarks are medium brown hair and brown eyes.
- Pons’ favorite food is Chinese.
- Meanwhile, her favored colors are amaranth pink and yellow.
- Amanda Cerny is one of Lele’s best friends.
- The singer had dealt with dyslexia.
- Lele also has suffered from OCD and Tourette syndrome.
- When she was in high school, she often got bullied because she was a nerd.
- She got her first phone when she was 16 years old in 2011.
- She released her own jewelry collection named UNO Magnetic.
- The Hollywood Reporter (THR) magazine named her as Top 25 Digital Stars in 2015.
- Lele co-authored a novel titled Surviving High School with Melissa de la Cruz in 2016 about her high school experiences.
- The book was included in The New York Times Bestseller list.
- Time magazine listed her in the 30 Most Influential People on the Internet in 2016.
- Her friendship split with Amanda Cerny became a huge scandal because Amanda said Lele had sabotaged her career.
- In 2017, Forbes ranked her one of the Top Influencers.
- CoverGirl chose Lele as its brand ambassador in 2017.
- She was rumored dating Juanpas, another social media influencer.
- Juanpas asked the singer to marry him during the 2017 MTV MIAW Awards. Then, it was known for its comedy performance.
- She got 3 nominations in the 2018 Teen Choice Awards including Choice Web Star: Comedy, Choice Female Web Star, and Choice YouTuber.
- She was a guest speaker for the CES Conference in 2020.
- Lele also became one of the speakers in the Spotify Panel in 2020, along with Dawn Ostroff, Chief Content Officer of Spotify.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $3 million.
Pics of Lele Pons
1. Pons looks sexy with that black dress
2. Skiing in a bikini, why not?
3. Let’s go to the beach with Lele Pons!
4. She looks amazing with that sparkling dress
5. That denim outfit makes her gorgeous
She is a multi-talented influencer. She writes, sings, and acts. Let’s see what she will do in the future!