Soccer is Demi Bagby first sport. He did it because her father coached and her brothers played. When she was in sixth grade, she told her family to join a cheerleading squad.
At that time, her friends were already in the intermediate level, while she was in the beginner. Thus, the teenage girl signed up for a private class.
Within only a few months, Bagby progressed to the highest level. She then quit cheerleading because she was injured badly when she was thrown into the airdropped.
Many doctors diagnosed that Bagby would never walk again. She took a year of recovering and started over.
After recovering, Bagby joined CrossFit at the age of 14. Since then, she has tried many things from parkour, gymnastics, to board sports. She proved all doctors wrong.
She was featured in Men’s Health magazine in December 2019. In January 2020, she released an app called DemiBagbyFit.
Throughout her career, the athlete has collaborated with basketball player Criss Jackson and boxer Ryan Garcia.
Read more: Jules LeBlanc – Biography, Profile, Facts, Family & Life Story
- Full name: Demi Bagby
- Stage name: Demi Bagby
- Nickname: Demi
- Born: January 10, 2001, San Diego, California, United States
- Zodiac sign: Capricorn
- Nationality: American
- Height: 150 cm (4’11″)
- Weight: 52 kg (115 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: Athlete, TikTok Star, Model
- Education: Torrey Pines High School
- Hobbies: Doing sports
- Parents: Forlan Bagby (Father) and Riza Bagby (Mother)
- Sibling: Devon Bagby
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: @DemiBagby
- Twitter: @DemiBagby
- Instagram: @demibagby
- TikTok: @demibagby
- YouTube: Demi Bagby Official
- Bagby makes Instagram as the journal of her skills.
- Her nutrition plan includes complex carbohydrates, healthy fats, and lean protein.
- She also eats fruits and vegetables regularly.
- Her sports inspirations are Frank Medrano and Kristi Eramo.
- Her core motivation to get into fitness is wanting to be better every day.
- She likes following Instagram accounts posting motivational quotes.
- Bagby also follows The Rock’s Instagram account.
- Even though her career is intertwined with social media, she rarely talked about it during interviews.
- She wants people to know her from herself, not what Internet says about her.
- Her biggest peeve is people stealing things.
- Her ideal Saturday is going to the beach and skydiving.
- Bagby’s favorite food is Mexican.
- She thinks flips are an underrated workout.
- Her most memorable fan encounter when she went to Canada and many people ran into her. They asked photo and took her around.
- When Bagby took a long flight to Sydney in 2018, she did splits in the middle of the airport to get some energy.
- She went skydiving when Bagby turned 18.
- When she was interviewed by Men’s Health, she showcased wakeskating, throwing footballs, to tumbling.
- She also did famous acrobatics backflip wall balls and full-split handstands.
- After taking holiday, she went back to California and did surfing and skating.
- In February 2021, she visited Tulum Mexico, and recorded on vlogs.
- On her video on social media, Bagby climbed the crossbar on a store and people call her a Spider-Woman.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $2 million – $3 million.
Read more: Kyle Thomas – Biography, Profile, Facts, Family & Life Story
Pics of Demi Bagby
1.The blue pastel outfit makes her look feminine
2. Bagby went snow skating
3. Bagby’s balance is amazing
4. The athlete is beautiful in that red dress
5. Bagby wears an all-black outfit
Despite the horrific injury, Demi Bagby didn’t let it stop her from manifesting her dreams on sports.