Christopher Comstock, more widely known as Marshmello, is an American DJ and record producer.
He gained fame initially by releasing remixes on the internet, before finally making his debut studio album in early 2016 titled Joytime. Some of his most successful singles are Alone (2016), Wolves ft. Selena Gomez (2017), and Friends ft. Anne Marie (2018).
- 1 Career
- 2 Profile
- 3 Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- 4 Family
- 5 Girlfriend & Dating History
- 6 Net Worth
- 7 Facts
- 8 Albums
- 9 Songs
- 10 Awards
- 11 Nominations
- 12 Quotes
- 13 Pics of Marshmello
- 14 FAQs
- 14.1 Who is Marshmello?
- 14.2 Who is Marshmello’s real name?
- 14.3 What makes Marshmello famous?
- 14.4 Where is Marshmello from?
- 14.5 How old is Marshmello?
- 14.6 When Marshmello celebrates his birthday?
- 14.7 How tall is Marshmello?
- 14.8 Who are Marshmello’s parents?
- 14.9 Is Marshmello married?
- 14.10 Who is Marshmello’s ex-girlfriend?
- 14.11 How rich is Marshmello?
- 14.12 What is Marshmello nationality?
Marshmello started his career by uploading songs on SoundCloud. He then held performances in Miami, California, and New York with other artists.
After that, he launched his debut album titled Joytime in 2016. Keep It Mello, one of his singles, got gold certification from the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
It also reached number five on Billboard’s Dance/Electronic Songs chart.
Next, he joined the Canadian record label and released a single named Alone in 2016. The song got him nominated for WDM Radio Awards for Best Trending Track and New Talent.
In addition, he gradually boosted his career as a DJ. Marshmello collaborated with famous singers, such as Selena Gomez for Wolves in 2018 and Khalid on Silence in 2017.
His song with Gomez received platinum certification from many countries, such as New Zealand, France, and the US.
With this in mind, his works went on to reach the top rank on many charts. The single Friends with Anne-Marie peaked at number eleven on the Hot 100.
Moreover, Happier in 2018 was at the top chart of Dance/Electronic Songs for 69 weeks.
- Full Name: Christopher Comstock
- Stage Name: Marshmello
- Nickname: Dotcom
- Birthday: May 19, 1992,
- Birthplace: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Buddhism
- Profession: DJ, internet personality, Record Producer
- Education: The Shipley School
- Hobbies: Gaming and Cooking
- Facebook: @marshmellomusic
- Twitter: @marshmellomusic
- Instagram: @marshmellomusic
- TikTok: @marshmellomusic
- YouTube: Marshmello Official
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 180 cm (5’11”)
- Weight: 75 kg (165 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: –
- Eye Color: –
- Body Measurements: –
- Shoe Size: 10.5 (US)
- Father: –
- Mother: –
- Brother: –
- Sister: –
Girlfriend & Dating History
Comstock has rumors of a special relationship with Kelsey. Even though Comstock didn’t post any photos with Kelsey, there were rumors they were close.
In this case, on Valentine’s Day 2020, Kelsey posted a photo with Comstock and captioned it, attracting public attention.
At the same time, Comstock also uploaded a photo with him and wrote a caption complimenting him.
For these reasons, many people are speculating about the relationship between the two of them because they have met each other.
However, people have yet to learn about the actual relationship between Comstock and Kelsey. In this case, they are trying to keep their dating life private.
His net worth is around $40 million to $50 million. His wealth is earned from several jobs such as electronic music producer and DJ.
As a professional DJ, he earned $45 million in the 12 months before June 2017, inviting a huge amount of consideration, including that from Forbes. With this in mind, he was listed in their annual ranking of the world’s highest-paid DJs.
Marshmello’s primary income is from performing at concerts. Thus, in 2018, he earned around $23 million only from his concert performance. Also, he earns from music streams.
- His trademark is a white helmet.
- DJ Kayzo is one of his best friends.
- He created several series named Cooking with Marshmello and Gaming with Marshmello to show his talent in both fields.
- Christopher often shows his sense of humor on social media by posting memes.
- Deadmau5, a Canadian music producer, inspired the use of a helmet during the performance.
- He often asks for help from other artists to play himself. Some of them are Will Ferrell and Tiesto.
- His helmet costs over 50,000 USD. It has programmable LED lights and an air-conditioning system.
- He is concerned about his international fans. Once, he played Bollywood songs during his performance in New Delhi.
- Moreover, he made Indonesian fried rice on his YouTube channel for Jakarta fans.
- In 2016, DJ Mag listed him as one of the Top 100 DJs awards for Highest New Entry.
- He was nominated for Best Dance Track at Radio Disney Music Awards in 2017.
- Forbes magazine included him in the 30 Under 30 – Music list in 2018.
- He donated 500,000 USD to KIND the same year after winning the Fortnite tournament.
- He also supported a campaign named #FindYourFido from the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.
- In 2018, Google endorsed him to promote Google Pixel 3.
- Marshmello got three nominations at the 2019 Billboard Music Awards for Top Dance/Electronic Song, Top Dance/Electronic Artist, and Top Collaboration.
- The DJ partnered with the video game Fortnite Battle Royal to hold a concert and release its game merchandise.
- He became one of the artists in Celebrity 100 by Forbes magazine in 2020.
- His ideal type is…
- Joytime III (2019)
- Fortnite Extended Set (2019)
- Joytime II (2018)
- Joytime (2016)
- Here With Me – Feat. Chvrches (2019)
- Project Dreams – Feat. Roddy Ricch (2018)
- Check This Out (2018)
- Wolves – Feat. Selena Gomez (2017)
- Keep It Mello – feat. Omar LinX (2016)
- Alone (2016)
- 2022 American Music Awards – Favorite Dance/Electronic Artist
- 2022 Grammy Awards – Best Dance/Electronic Album
- 2021 American Music Awards – Favorite Dance/Electronic Artist
- 2021 iHeartRadio Music Awards – Dance Artist of the Year
- 2020 iHeartRadio Music Awards – Dance Artist of the Year
- 2019 American Music Awards – Favorite Artist Electronic Dance Music (EDM)
- 2019 MTV Europe Music Awards – Best Electronic
- 2018 American Music Awards – Favorite Artist Electronic Dance Music (EDM)
- 2018 iHeartRadio Much Music Video Awards – Best EDM/Dance Artist or Group
- 2018 MTV Video Music Awards Japan – Best New Artist Video International
- 2020 American Music Awards – Favorite Artist Electronic Dance Music (EDM)
- 2020 iHeartRadio Music Video Awards – Dance Artist of the Year
- 2019 MTV Europe Music Awards – Best Electronic
- 2019 American Music Awards – Collaboration of the Year
- 2018 Billboard Music Award – Top Dance/Electronic Artist
- 2018 iHeartRadio Much Music Video Awards – Best Collaboration
- 2018 iHeartRadio Much Music Video Awards – Song of the Summer
- 2018 MTV Miaw – Collaboration of the Year
- 2018 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards, Mexico – Favorite Collaboration
- 2018 Teen Choice Awards – Choice Music: Breakout Artist
“I was having dreams that I got nominated [for a Grammy]. I woke up super confused, like, ‘That felt real.’ I looked at my phone and realized I was awake and that it was true.”
“It would be the most obvious thing for me to turn around and work with the biggest [artists], but that’s not really my style. I mean, I do it. And when I do do it, it’s because I love the other artists and we have a great relationship, but I’m not just going to do something because the artist is massive.”
“When you’re collaborating with somebody, it’s like everything they are and everything you are as an artist. You spend a lot of time working on the song the other. So obviously, with all artists on my album, we have a very strong bond.”
“The artists I picked, regardless if they just popped up on the scene yesterday or they’ve been in it 25 years, it’s kind of my personal feeling of, “These guys are sick.””
“Joytime and Joytime II were very much that raw Marshmello sound, the very kind of simple, not too much, not too little, very catchy sound. That was my goal was with those albums. It was all intentional.”
“Being anonymous is a big part of the project and what I like about it now. It’s not really about following a person around and watching everything they do. It’s just listening to music, seeing the helmet and things that I say, which is fine, but I don’t think it’s about specifically who I am.”
“I like that people can buy Marshmello helmets in real life. I play a lot of video games, and I know a lot of people play video games. They can be Marshmello and have that feeling almost even more in the video game.”
“Everybody wants that feeling of being a rock star in their own way, and in my way, it’s DJing — and being able to craft a show with a group of guys that I spend most of my life with.”
“Growing up, I listened to… All the genres that I make I’ve listened to intently, I’ve listened to obsessively. Each has their own phase in my life, but I pretty much go through all the genre phases every year.”
“I think I’m pretty transparent all the way through. Definitely wear my emotions on my sleeves, the same with Marshmello.”
“The positivity that I receive from being Marshmello and also being able to put out music from Marshmello. You understand? That affects my personal life in a great way, just to be able to feel all that love, to be able to see my impact on people’s lives and having them impact my life too. It greatly affects my life. I’m thankful for that as well.”
Pics of Marshmello
1. Marshmello wears an all-white outfit
2. What do you think of this all-black one?
3. He is looking at his own reflection
4. Who are you calling, Marshmello?
5. Do you want to join him?
Who is Marshmello?
He is an American DJ and record producer.
Who is Marshmello’s real name?
His real name is Christopher Comstock.
What makes Marshmello famous?
He’s famous because of his remixes on the internet initially, before finally making his debut studio album in early 2016 then releasing successful singles.
Where is Marshmello from?
He was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States.
How old is Marshmello?
He was born in 1992, and he is 31 years old as of 2023.
When Marshmello celebrates his birthday?
He celebrates on the 19th of every May.
How tall is Marshmello?
His height is 5’11” or 180 cm.
Who are Marshmello’s parents?
He did not reveal the names of his father and mother
Is Marshmello married?
He is not married. Furthermore, there is no information on whether she is in a relationship or not.
Who is Marshmello’s ex-girlfriend?
None of his ex-girlfriend is known to the public. However, he used to be rumored to date Kelsey Calemine.
How rich is Marshmello?
His net worth is around $40 million to $50 million.
What is Marshmello nationality?
His nationality is American.
In spite of his anonymous identity, Marshemello gains huge recognition for his musical talent. The element of mystery of his identity makes people more curious about him.