In 2014, Jake Paul started uploading videos on YouTube. His first video was about vlogging. Disney cast Jake for a role in a comedy series named Bizaardvark in 2015.
He launched a group called Team 10 as a creative agency for teen entertainers in 2017. Jake also released a single named It’s Everyday Bro and reached #91 on the Billboard Hot 100.
The video gained many criticisms, and even became the top 10 most disliked videos on YouTube. Jake was kicked off from Disney for his bad behavior and incidents surrounded him.
Although he received many backlashes, Jake kept releasing songs such as Ohio Fried Chicken, That Ain’t on the News, and No Competition in the same year.
After producing a diss track towards KSI’s brother, Deji Olatunji, his members on Team 10 left one by one.
Throughout his career, Jake gained several awards from Teen Choice Awards as Choice YouTuber and Choice Music Web Star. This singer also won Radio Disney Music Awards as Social Media Star.
- Full name: Jacob Joseph Paul
- Stage name: Jake Paul
- Nickname: Jake
- Born: January 17, 1997, Cleveland, Ohio, United States
- Zodiac sign: Capricorn
- Nationality: American
- Height: 185 cm (6’1″)
- Weight: 86 kg (190 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: YouTube Star, Actor, Rapper, Singer
- Education: Westlake High School
- Hobbies: Singing, boxing
- Parents: Gregory Allan Paul (Father), Pamela Ann Stepnick (Mother)
- Sibling: Logan Paul
- Girlfriend: Julia Rose (ex)
- Facebook: @jakepaul
- Twitter: @jakepaul
- Instagram: @jakepaul
- TikTok: @jakepaul
- YouTube: Jake Paul Official
- Jake is of English, German, Jewish, Scottish, Welsh, and Irish descent
- He said he got his manly and hardworking side from his father, but a caring and nice side from his mother.
- His mother worked as a nurse, and his father was a real stated agent and former military man.
- Growing up, the YouTuber lived in a house with a big front and backyard.
- Along with his brother, he used to play football.
- When he was ten, Jake joined the local school’s league.
- His parents divorced after fighting for some time.
- When he was in middle school, Jake was a class clown and caused many troubles.
- In the 8th grade, the YouTuber had a multiday school trip to Washington DC.
- During the summer of his freshman year, Jake got his first car, a black Jeep Wrangler.
- Jake started dating a YouTuber named Alissa Violet from 2016 to 2017.
- After the couple broke up, Violet accused him of cheating, manipulation, and emotional abuse.
- After releasing the music video It’s Everyday Bro, many big YouTubers, such as PewDiePie, h3h3productions, and iDubbzTV criticized the song and Jake because the MV is cringing.
- In 2017, he was also criticized after destroying his house for fun due to vlogs.
- He then was reported by his neighbors complaining about his partying and pranking habits.
- In 2018, Jake uploaded a video in which he and his girlfriend were semi-nude. He then was criticized for that video.
- In June 2020, Jake was charged after participating in an unlawful movement at an Arizona mall.
- His ideal type is..
Pics of Jake Paul
1. He poses with one of his expensive cars
2. Jake wears a long white T-shirt
3. The YouTuber’s car is luxurious
4. The pattern on his shirt is unique
5. Jake wears an all-yellow outfit
Despite his controversies, Jake Paul remains standing and to gain a huge following across social platforms.