Jake Paul is an American rapper, singer, YouTube star and professional boxer.
He became famous after posting comedic videos on Vine.
In 2014, Jake Paul started uploading videos on YouTube. His first video was about vlogging. Disney cast Jake for a role in a comedy series named Bizaardvark in 2015.
He launched a group called Team 10 as a creative agency for teen entertainers in 2017. Jake also released a single named It’s Everyday Bro and reached #91 on the Billboard Hot 100.
The video gained many criticisms, and even became the top 10 most disliked videos on YouTube. Jake was kicked off from Disney for his bad behavior and incidents surrounded him.
Although he received many backlashes, Jake kept releasing songs such as Ohio Fried Chicken, That Ain’t on the News, and No Competition in the same year.
After producing a diss track towards KSI’s brother, Deji Olatunji, his members on Team 10 left one by one.
Throughout his career, Jake gained several awards from Teen Choice Awards as Choice YouTuber and Choice Music Web Star. This singer also won Radio Disney Music Awards as Social Media Star.
Read more: Evaluna Montaner – Biography, Profile, Facts, Family & Life Story
- Full name: Jacob Joseph Paul
- Stage name: Jake Paul
- Nickname: Jake
- Birthday: January 17, 1997
- Birthplace: Cleveland, Ohio, United States
- Zodiac sign: Capricorn
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: YouTube Star, Actor, Rapper, Singer, Boxer
- Education: Westlake High School
- Hobbies: Singing, boxing
- Facebook: @jakepaul
- Twitter: @jakepaul
- Instagram: @jakepaul
- TikTok: @jakepaul
- YouTube: Jake Paul Official
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 185 cm (6’1″)
- Weight: 86 kg (190 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Body Measurements: –
- Shoe Size: 11 US
- Dress Size: –
- Father: Gregory Allan Paul
- Mother: Pamela Ann Stepnick
- Brother: Logan Paul
- Sister: –
Girlfriend & Dating History
Saxon Sharbino and Jake Paul dated in 2014.
The two filmed a video in 2017 for Jake’s channel titled A Conversation With My Ex Girlfriend.
Jake Paul dated fellow YouTube star, Alissa Violet, from 2016-2017.
They broke up because Alissa accused Paul of mentally and emotionally abusing her.
Jake Paul dated Tessa Brooks in 2017.
Further details on their relationship is unknown.
Jake Paul started dating model Erika Costell in summer 2017.
They broke up in 2018 for unknown reasons.
Jake Paul proposed to Tana Mongeau on June 2019 on her birthday with a birthday cake with a giant diamond ring topper and the words, “Will you marry me, Tana?”
Tana Mongeau and Jake Paul officially got married at the Graffiti Mansion in Las Vegas on July 28, 2019.
Six months after they got married, the pair split.
Jake shared a selfie with Jenna that caused dating rumors. However, these are just rumors as Jake is dating Julia.
Jake Paul and Julia Rose had an on-and-off relationship since 2020.
They have been rumored to break up again in February 2023.
Since there are rumors about Jake’s break up with Julia, it seems now that he has allegedly moved on to Instagram star, Sky Bri.
Sky revealed that their “relationship” was for clout and for him to get revenge on Julia.
Jake Paul has a net worth of approximately $17 million – $30 million. He now mainly earns from his career as a professional boxer.
In January 2022, Forbes announced that Jake made approximately $38 million from boxing in 2021.
Many of Jake Paul’s videos have come under fire for being inappropriate for a young audience, due to the fact that they mostly revolve around sexual and violent content.
Using Racial Slurs
In January 2018, TMZ surfaced a video of Paul from Coachella weekend in 2015. In the 49-second clip, Paul starts freestyle rapping over the song Throw Sum Mo by Rae Sremmurd, and he says the N-slur twice.
Two women accused Jake of sexual assault in 2021.
The first was Justine Paradise who released a 20-minute YouTube video in which she accused Jake of sexual abuse. She said they danced and kissed consensually at first, but then it became non-consensual as Jake allegedly got physical with her.
Next was actress and model, Railey Lollie, accusing Jake of groping her without consent in 2017.
- Jake is of English, German, Jewish, Scottish, Welsh, and Irish descent
- He said he got his manly and hardworking side from his father, but a caring and nice side from his mother.
- His mother worked as a nurse, and his father was a real stated agent and former military man.
- Growing up, the YouTuber lived in a house with a big front and backyard.
- Along with his brother, he used to play football.
- When he was ten, Jake joined the local school’s league.
- His parents divorced after fighting for some time.
- When he was in middle school, Jake was a class clown and caused many troubles.
- In the 8th grade, the YouTuber had a multiday school trip to Washington DC.
- During the summer of his freshman year, Jake got his first car, a black Jeep Wrangler.
- Jake started dating a YouTuber named Alissa Violet from 2016 to 2017.
- After the couple broke up, Violet accused him of cheating, manipulation, and emotional abuse.
- After releasing the music video It’s Everyday Bro, many big YouTubers, such as PewDiePie, h3h3productions, and iDubbzTV criticized the song and Jake because the MV is cringing.
- In 2017, he was also criticized after destroying his house for fun due to vlogs.
- He then was reported by his neighbors complaining about his partying and pranking habits.
- In 2018, Jake uploaded a video in which he and his girlfriend were semi-nude. He then was criticized for that video.
- In June 2020, Jake was charged after participating in an unlawful movement at an Arizona mall.
- His ideal type is..
Read more: Ryan Higa – Biography, Profile, Facts, Family & Life Story
- A Genie’s Tail (2022), as Wendell
- Mainstream (2020), as himself
- Airplane Mode (2019), as himself
- Mono (2016), as Dugan
- Dance Camp (2016), as Lance
- WWE Crown Jewel (2022), as himself
- Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel (HBO | 2022), as himself
- All Access: Paul vs. Woodley II (2021), as himself
- All Access: Paul vs. Woodley (2021), as himself
- Ridiculousness (MTV | 2020), as himself
- The Price Is Right (2017), as himself
- Walk the Prank (2016), as himself
- The Monroes (2016), as Conrad
- Bizaardvark (Disney | 2016), as Dirk Mann
- The Mind of Jake Paul (2018), as himself
“I overcame a lot of things, growing up, as everyone does.”
“I’m gonna forget all the negative press and focus on being the best version of myself.”
“Nobody’s life is perfect, and each individual will have their own struggles and stipulations.”
“I want to make music and songs about things that real musicians and artist aren’t able to make songs about – you wouldn’t hear Justin Bieber making a song about homework, or, like, you wouldn’t see someone make a song with their parents on the track.”
Pics of Jake Paul
1. He poses with one of his expensive cars
2. Jake wears a long white T-shirt
3. The YouTuber’s car is luxurious
4. The pattern on his shirt is unique
5. Jake wears an all-yellow outfit
Despite his controversies, Jake Paul remains standing and to gain a huge following across social platforms.