Growing up, Dilraba Dilmurat had great interest in various arts, including dancing. She was inspired by her father who was a solo actor of the Xinjiang Song and Dance Troupe.
She began training Uyghur folk dance and ballet at just nine years old. Following her father’s footstep, Dilraba became a dancer in the Xinjiang Song and Dance Troupe.
In 2010, this dancer began to shift her focus into acting. She attended the Shanghai Theater Academy with a major in drama and film. This led her to become an actress.
Dilraba made her debut in the film industry in 2013. She got the lead role in TV drama series Anarhan.
The series got a nomination at the Flying Apsaras Awards for Outstanding Television Series. This helped the new actress to make a name for herself.
In 2014, Dilraba joined the entertainment and media company Jay Walk Studio.
Still on the same year, she got the role of Fuqu in Swords of Legends. This hit fantasy action drama is the one that launch her into stardom.
Over the years, the woman from Xinjiang continues to reach new height of success.
She won various awards including the Best Actress Award at the China TV Golden Eagle Award. Dilraba got it for her portrayal in the drama Pretty Li Huizhe.
- Real Name: Dilraba Dilmurat (SC – 迪丽热巴·迪力木拉提/TC- 迪麗熱巴·迪力木拉提)
- Stage Name: Dilireba (SC – 迪丽热巴/TC – 迪麗熱巴)
- Uyghur Name: دىلرەبا دىلمۇرات
- Nickname: Xiao Di(小迪) and Chubby Di (胖迪)
- Birthday: June 3, 1992
- Birthplace: Urumqi, Xinjiang, China
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
- Nationality: Chinese
- Height: 168 cm (5’6″)
- Weight: 48 kg (106 lbs)
- Blood Type: AB
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actress
- Education: Xinjiang Art Institute, Shanghai Theatre Academy
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: –
- Sibling: –
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @dilrabaxx63
- Tiktok: –
- Youtube: –
- Weibo: Dear-迪丽热巴
- Dilraba believes in horoscopes.
- She calls her fans Ai Li Si or Alice.
- She likes eating sweets and ice cream.
- Her name in Uyghur means Beauty of my heart or Lovely beauty.
- When she was young, she almost drown. This makes her scared of water.
- She loves the character Chibi Maruko Chan.
- She can speak Uyghur, Mandarin, and Shanghainese dialect
- This actress also knows a bit of Korean, Thai, and English.
- In 2009, she won third place in the ethnic minority new song contest held in Jilin Province.
- She attended the Central Conservatory of Music after changing her mind of becoming a dancer.
- When finding out that the Shanghainese and Chinese opera were enrolling, Dilraba decided to change her performance.
- She had visited the Xinjiang country welfare to visit orphans and disabled children.
- She has known the actress Yang Mi since she was just 19.
- When Angelababy had a maternity leave, this talented dancer filled in for her in the Keep Running Season 5 (2017).
- She was a regular in the Go Fighting! Season 5.
- In 2018, she was the brand ambassador of Dolce & Gabbana for the Asia Pacific Region. But this Gemini discontinued her contract when the brand did controversial racist advertisement.
- She has worked with Mikimoto, L’oreal Paris, and also P&G Whisper.
- She would like to settle down and have kids someday.
- Many producers find her to have a commercialized look, making it hard for Dilraba to get acting jobs.
- She was in Produce Camp 2019 as the presenter.
- She was in Happy Camp for 4 times.
- Dilraba had been a guest on the New Dance Forest Conference in 2018.
- In 2014, she advocated for children to get nutrition and meals.
- She called for participation in tree planting project by China Greening Foundation’s Nature Conservation Initiative in 2015.
- The woman from Xinjiang took part in the 2015 Dressing Together Charity Event.
- She participated in many more charity projects like MAKEAPROMISE, Charity Star Design, and Youth More Confident #我就是少女#.
- She participated in helping stray animals during winter 2017.
- Dilraba donated 100.000 yuan to help the victims of Weifang flood disaster in 2018.
- In 2018, she got the top honors for Chinese actress with The Golden Eagle Goddess.
- She is in the Top 10 of China’s Artiste Commercial Impact chart.
- This actress is in the Forbes China Celebrity 100 List for the year 2017 at number 37.
- She is also in the 2019 list at rank 16.
- Her ideal type is…
Pics of Dilraba Dilmurat
1. Dilraba in white dress is just straight up gorgeous
2. Love her pose with the balloons
3. She is looking like a princess in this tulle dress
4. Fun and colorful look for the photo-shoot
5. Dilraba is always so glamorous
From a dancer to an actress, Dilraba Dilmurat definitely has worked hard to get where she is. It’s exciting to see where her next roles will take her.