Emily Dobson has been interested in dance and acting since she was a child. She always wanted to be a famous celebrity.
At the age of three, she started studying ballet. Not only that, she also studied dance at an art school.
Together with her partner Robbie Milstead, she won many dance competitions, both local and national.
In 2016, she and Robie made it to the top three couple dancers in the USA. Later, she shared all her dancing activities on her YouTube and TikTok accounts. It doesn’t take longtime, she immediately has a lot of fans.
Emily also had the opportunity to take a photo with Maluma, who is a Colombian pop, reggae and trap star in 2019.
That same year, she also performed at the Emerald Ball DanceSport Championship in Los Angeles. And she appeared on a talk show called Teens Wanna Know.
- Real name: Emily Dobson
- Stage Name: Emily Dobson
- Nickname: Emily
- Birthday: April 3, 2008
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Nationality: American
- Height: 157 cm (5’2”)
- Weight: 45 kg (99 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christianity
- Profession: Dancer, TikTok Star, YouTube Star
- Education:Local High School in Los Angeles, United States
- Hobbies: Dancing, Eating, Travelling, Gymnastic
- Parents: Doulas Dobson (Father)
- Sibling: Mae Dobson (Sister)
- Boyfriend: Sawyer Sharbino
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @itemilydobson
- Instagram: @emilydobson
- Tiktok: @Emily.dobson
- Youtube: Emily Dobson Official
- Emily is a woman who has light brown eyes and blonde colored hair.
- Not only does she post dance content, but she also posts challenge videos and her daily style.
- Her father is a famous photographer who was also one of her inspirations to learn about art.
- At the age of four, she learned the art of painting.
- She is friends with artists such as Symonne Harrison, Jenna Davis, Pipet Rockelle, Sophie Fergi, Jentzen Ramires, and Hayden Haas.
- She has posed with famous Hollywood artists, including Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jennar.
- The first video she shared on her YouTube account was “Reacting To Instagram Assumptions About Me W/Piper Rockelle My Crush EXPOSED Emily Dobson“.
- She is in a relationship with Sawyer Sharbino, an actor known for the series Brat Stage Fright and playing the role of Gary.
- Emily is an Australian Women’s Activist.
- Her ideal type is …
- Her net worth is around $1 million.
- Teens Wanna Know (Youtube | 2019), as Guest
Her love for dancing has apparently led her to become an entertainer who has many fans even though she is still young.