Before Esther Povitsky gained her popularity as a comedian, she initially began to study comedy in Chicago, particularly at iO Chicago and also The Second City.
After that, this sports lover then moved to Los Angeles and took comedy class with The Groundlings.
In her 2008, she made her first uncredited appearance for The Express: The Ernie Davis Story, which later was followed by her appearance for various short films, such as April (2010) and All In All (2011).
Esther had her first TV show during that year for Jimmy Kimme! Live! as a guest for just 3 episodes.
Even so, after that, she expanded her career by appearing again in New Girl (2011), Daddy Knows Best (2012), and Parks and Recreations (2013).
She then came back to another show, The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (2013) and also Last Call with Carson Daly (2013).
Two years later, Esther made her own short movie, Alone Together (2015).
For that movie, she became the main actress, the screen writer, and also the producer, which later was adapted for Freeform.
In 2016, that short movie became a TV series that was pretty successful, which was followed by its second season in 2019.
And finally, in 2019, she starred in Dollface, a hulu drama series with Shay Mitchell and also Kat Dennings.
- Real Name: Esther Povitsky
- Stage Name: Esther Povitsky/Little Esther
- Nickname: Esther
- Birthday: March 2, 1988
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Nationality: American
- Height: 152 cm (5’1″)
- Weight: 51 kg (112 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actress, Comedian
- Education: Niles North High School, University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign (dropped out)
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: Morrie Povitsky (father), Mary Povitsky (mother)
- Sibling: –
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: Esther Povitsky Official
- Twitter: @littleesther
- Instagram: @esthermonster
- TikTok: @esthermonster
- YouTube: –
- Ester’s father has a Russia descent.
- Her mother is Finnish.
- Her mother works as an administrative assistant.
- Esther was raised in the suburb area of Chicago.
- She revealed that she wasn’t happy at her school.
- Esther also said that many people drank all the time and she didn’t like she fit in.
- She has a close friendship with Benji.
- She once dated a comedy writer.
- Esther is very good at sports.
- She loves playing basketball.
- Some of her favorite sports are aerobics, boxing, roller skating, gymnastics, cheerleading, and also rollerblading.
- Esther is able to dance in various styles, such as hip-hop, jazz, ballet, and many more.
- She is able to use sword.
- She is pretty good at combat skills.
- Esther once learned various music.
- She can speak Spanish and can do dialects of Wisconsin, Brooklyn, and Ireland.
- Her ideal type is…
- Home Sweet Home Alone (2021), as Daisy Breckin
- Mark, Mary & Some Other People (2021), as Esther
- Dude (2018), as Alicia
- iCarly (Nickelodeon | 2021), as Brooke
- Dollface (Hulu | 2019-present), as Izzy
- Shrill (Hulu | 2019), as Kayla
- Alone Together (Freeform | 2018), as herself
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend (The CW | 2016-2019), as Maya
- Love (Netflix | 2016-2018), as Alexis
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine (NBC | 2016), as Emily
- Lady Dynamite (Netflix | 2016), as Kristy Coombs
- Workaholics (Comedy Central | 2016), as Jordana
- Difficult People (Hulu | 2015), as Cissy Donato
- Key and Peele (Mad TV | 2014), as Cassie
- Parks and Recreation (NBC | 2013), as Julie
- New Girl (Fox | 2011), as Krystal
- Harry (Syndication | 2018), as guest
- Late Night with Seth Meyers (NBC | 2018), as herself
- Not Safe with Nikki Glaser (Comedy Central | 2016), as herself
- @midnight (Comedy Central | 2015-2016), as guest
- Last Call with Carson Daly (NBC | 2013), as guest
- The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (CBS | 2013-2015), as guest
- Jimmy Kimmel Live! (ABC | 2010-2011), as guest
Esther Povitsky is funny, loving, and cheerful. By only seeing her performance, everybody can be happy in a short time.