Before Eunji joined Brave Girls as the center of the group, she once had joined NH Media as a trainee there.
But then, Eunji moved to Brave Entertainment and finally she did her first debut with Brave Girls on February 16, 2016.
On that historical date, Brave Girls was performing their debut song, namely Deepened.
That iconic debut is the first show after that group had taken a hiatus for at least two years.
In 2017, Eunji accompanied by Yujeong and Yuna tried to participate in a project show outside of Brave Girls’ activities. The show is called The Unit.
Unfortunately, just she and Yujeong passed, meanwhile Yuna didn’t pass it.
She was doing a very great performance and can survive until the 8th episode. In that episode, she was eliminated with the 48th final rank.
- Real Name: Hong Eun Ji
- Stage Name: Eunji
- Nickname: Eunji, Hanyeseul, Goldeen, Big Eyed Girl
- Birthdate: July 19, 1992
- Birthplace: Yeosu, South Jeolla, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Nationality: South Korea
- Position: Center, Main Dancer, Vocalist, Main Rapper (Brave Girls)
- Height: 168 cm (5’6″)
- Weight: 51 kg (112 lbs)
- Blood Type: AB
- Religion: –
- Profession: Singer, Dancer, Rapper
- Education: Myongji University Film and Musical
- Hobbies: Drawing, Tidying, Photography, Oil painting, Watching Netflix
- Parents: –
- Siblings: Suho (younger brother )
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @braveunji
- Instagram: @bg_eunji92
- Tiktok: @bravegirls_eunji
- YouTube: –
- Because of her big eyes (2 cm long and 1 cm wide), she is often called Big Eyes Girl.
- Eunji feels that she is quite a responsible person.
- She is a bright and cheerful person.
- In her family, Eunji has a sibling who has a child son, Suho.
- Eunji often plays with Suho and takes care of him well.
- Before joining Brave Entertainment as a member of Brave Girls, Eunji was a trainee at NH Media.
- Because she is the main dancer, Eunji is an expert in memorizing movements, making new moves in a short time, as well as an expert in performing acrobatics.
- In 2020, Eunji finally got a driver’s license.
- In reacting with games, Eunji felt that she was not good enough at it.
- She sometimes often criticizes her own shortcomings.
- She often praises and compliments people, and she feels that is her talent.
- Shewill rotate her middle finger on her right hand when her own body is in tense.
- Eunji will cry when she meets mosquitoes and bugs nearby.
- She often talks that she is bored and hungry wherever she is.
- Among the other members, Eunji is the most impatient, clumsy, and most talkative person.
- Eunji is good friends with Eunice from DIA and Jiyul from Dalshabet.
- When in the morning, she first immediately held her cellphone.
- Eunji has a poodle dog which she named Dodo.
- When it comes to fashion, Eunji likes denim.
- In terms of food, Eunji feels that her favorite foods are Western foods, mint chocolate, spicy food, and melon.
- Eunji also likes smoothie drinks, especially strawberry smoothies.
- Just like Yuna, Eunji is not able to drink much alcohol, so only drinks it to sleep faster.
- If one day the Brave Girls will be disbanded, Eunji wants to work in the fashion business together with women who are older than her.
- Eunji has an ideal type, which is a man who is honest and cheerful, like Hwang Chiyeul.
Pics of Eunji Brave Girls
1. Eunji’s style theme in this photo is classy chic
2. Eunji looks very good in dark and casual outfits
3. She looks so cute with the ponytail and tennis uniform
4. Eunji is ready to perform on stage
5. She looks like she’s filming for beautiful K-drama scene
So now you can see that Eunji is such a bright, cheerful, and attractive person. Her smile, her passion, her talent always make us to love her more.